Author Topic: "new season"  (Read 4509 times)

Offline CalmYourTits

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"new season"
« on: April 24, 2014, 14:48 »
i really wonder how can sb be playing here anymore, place full of abusing admins, abusing not just on forums, but also in games, making them gain psr for nothing and 100% winrate although they had losses... I just really wonder.

Anybody reading this, trust me, you wont be high on ladder cuz admins will ban you to get to your place.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "new season"
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 15:00 »
NonSense.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 15:37 »
And when you are typing something about admins please post proofs for it cause I may ban you on forum for this kind of things.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline CalmYourTits

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 15:40 »
And when you are typing something about admins please post proofs for it cause I may ban you on forum for this kind of things.
y i heard you demoted lots of ppl in staff cuz "this kind of things." =D
and about your "proofs", i can see who unbans his friends and bans ppl without reason, i can see rockafella s 100% winrate with 4x loss, thats everything alright, ppl will play here after this. Dont worry mods/admins, you will play one against each other soon enough.
Go on.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 15:54 »
Mods can't ban/unban as they want - there are ppl who are watching them.

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 15:59 »
y i heard you demoted lots of ppl in staff cuz "this kind of things." =D

It is not your problem if I have demoted someone or not, and it is not your problem for what reason someone is demoted.

and about your "proofs", i can see who unbans his friends and bans ppl without reason,

Still you are not giving me proofs for this
i can see rockafella s 100% winrate with 4x loss, thats everything alright, ppl will play here after this. Dont worry mods/admins, you will play one against each other soon enough.
Go on.

Rockafella is playing on multiple accounts and what he did was the thing that he has swapped stats from his 1 acoount on another and I dont see any problem in that since he is admin.

Next time engage your brain before you start using your tongue.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 16:01 »
Oh and btw, nice try making all things up. It's one loss if you can count and use your brain. Which will come as soon as we will be able to do so begin. Nice try
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline CalmYourTits

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 16:08 »
@mng if you're saying that actually any admin can have max statistics and psr and winrate, only cause it's an admin and admins can, you're just justifying my opinion about these things nowadays.
@rocka if YOU can use your brain, there were 4 loses out of your 22games including draws, but ofc, when u finally managed wining to pubbers, you just swapped all your wins to 1 acc, quite average for coward like you, no offense.
@asta your rule 'admin is above the rules' says for all, since rocka is „admin“ & i can see what he bans ppl for.
Go on.
Or just ban me, like you solve things  when u have no argument.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 16:10 »
You seriously need to get a brain. I wont even bother explaining it to you because you somehow don't understand a stats swap
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 16:24 »
@mng if you're saying that actually any admin can have max statistics and psr and winrate, only cause it's an admin and admins can, you're just justifying my opinion about these things nowadays.

You iq obviously does not allows you to understand things I am writing so I will try with repeating them:

Rockafella is playing on multiple accounts and what he did was the thing that he has swapped stats from his 1 account on another and I dont see any problem in that since he is admin.

Next time engage your brain before you start using your tongue.

Where in that sentence I have wrote that "admins can have max statistics and psr winrate"?

26 wins on calmyourtits
3 loses on calmyourtits2

calmyourtits = admin

calmyourtits2 is allowed to swap stats with calmyourtits since you want to play only with calmyourtits2.

Is it more clear to you or you want me to draw you this explanation yuppers,rocka's#1fanboy or whatever your nickname is.

Once again, I m telling you engage your brain before you start using your tongue.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 16:26 »
You obviously didn't understand what MNG said.

And that isn't my rule, I didn't make it.

If you don't like it here, you can leave.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 16:32 »
no asta, we gotta admire his spirit. No matter how many times he claims this server is mega bad yet he still gets another way to a different IP to get a new forum account. Let him talk as much as he wants, we all know in the end he will always come back under a different name(oh crap, you seem to be mr. coward now). Deep inside he can't go without Lagabuse because its his life. Otherwise I see no point in returning here all these time after he gets banned
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline CalmYourTits

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 16:35 »
@rocka again just a nonsense sentence, won't reply to them anymore
@mng yes it's definetelly like this, cuz if it was like this, he still can have max stats and 100winrate. Use your brain. And y, i can see that you like an such wow admin can see my IP address, very impressive, continue please.
@asta 3 sentences, 0 info, i know i can leave anytime but i'm trying to get an explanation to this abuse before i leave.
Go on.

@new rocka's post i'm not coward unlike you, i have loads of mega different IP's except this one, i have certainly more than this 1 indeed.
Go on.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 16:47 »
XD you think I actually care about the crying you do here over forum? I'm not gonna ban you, never did. It's a waste of my time
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 16:58 »
@mng yes it's definetelly like this, cuz if it was like this, he still can have max stats and 100winrate.

Your sentence does not have much big sense but let me try to understand it and give you an answer:

If he is such a big pro to have 100/0 winrate on 1 account and if he wants to swap that winrate on another account I dont see any problem in that.

Since you r obviously the only one having issues with this enjoy discussing it with yourself.