Author Topic: hotkeys  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hotkeys
« on: April 16, 2014, 18:49 »
Does anyone know any program for dota(warkeys)..I had some war3hkt and to him nothing can be done I put alt + q w a s z x and will not work :/ Please who has the program to be and to do (I'm using Windows 8) to send me :)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 18:54 »

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 19:25 »
I need to inventory only :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 21:03 »
Nope, you need to learn to play dota, not learn to play "let's download programs that make the game easier".

Otherwise, while you're at it, you might aswell download maphack too, since you like advantages that the game doesn't have implemented. Maybe some gold hacks aswell, that helps too.

If you can't handle playing the game as it was made, if that's too hard for you, then you should stop playing it.

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 21:07 »
Nope, you need to learn to play dota, not learn to play "let's download programs that make the game easier".

Otherwise, while you're at it, you might aswell download maphack too, since you like advantages that the game doesn't have implemented. Maybe some gold hacks aswell, that helps too.

If you can't handle playing the game as it was made, if that's too hard for you, then you should stop playing it.

you did not understand me, but let's not important :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 21:24 »

you did not understand me, but let's not important :)
Oh I understand you perfectly, you are a clueless noob who wants to download helpful programs because you can't handle the game as it is, did I leave anything out ? No ? Good.

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 21:34 »
Dude 90% of people in lagabuse use  program for inventory, but a smart man that program is not helping anything about the game.If you do not know how to play to get off any programs nothing will not help trust me :)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 21:37 »
Play DotA 2. But it is very noob game, it is made especially for one map and you can set everything as you desire.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 22:23 »
Dude 90% of people in lagabuse use  program for inventory, but a smart man that program is not helping anything about the game.If you do not know how to play to get off any programs nothing will not help trust me :)
If 90% of people in lagabuse.com jump off a 10 story building, will you do it too ?
That program isn't helping anything ? Why do you want it so much then ? Hahahahaha.
Play DotA 2. But it is very noob game, it is made especially for one map and you can set everything as you desire.
Please keep talking, I'm dying laughing everytime you say something, with each word you type I can see how ridicolously inferior you are, it's astounding.

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 22:45 »
Well I'm not going to argue with you when you do not you dig it I'm here by the forum to give me a hand and not want to argue with you :)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 23:08 »
Common just tell me one thing, you dont use inventory hotkeys?
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 23:10 »
I use DotaKeys, quiet old but Im happy with it (also if new hero appear in game, u have to make your own "entry" for it...nothing hard)

@Commy: well no reason to be so offensive for such a thing like Hotkeys, do u not think so? ,,,even Im using 3rd party software for DotA just because it makes it more comfortable therefore I enjoy it a little bit more... and thats actually reason, why Im playing DotA (probably like 90% of all other players)...just for relax and have fun and not to be some uber PRO...

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 23:12 »
Just good luck clicking with mouse on your dagger, eul or whatever.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Beckham

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 23:14 »
I used dotakeys when I had Windows 7 but I've got a pre-Windows 8 and I can not find a single program running on this system.. :/

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 23:31 »
Common just tell me one thing, you dont use inventory hotkeys?
Inventory hotkeys = numpad keys. Anything else, whether you call it "comfort", or "nothing too big", is a cheat, nothing less than a cheat.

You may try to justify close proximity inventory hotkeys as something else than a cheat, but the fact remains not even maphack/gold hack will help you as much as close proximity inventory hotkeys in some situations. You all already know this, because otherwise you wouldn't want them, and you would simply use the numpad.

Keep trying to hide from the truth as much as you want, it still remains truth.