Author Topic: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?  (Read 10788 times)

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2014, 19:10 »
This server have double standards when it comes to admins,its cute how his firends stick up for him and defend him,i remember reading a post from admin here (wont say his name)
"We dont give cheaters another chance"
No wonder LA died :) If rules exist they should be applied for all not just players "He has privilagies coz hes tour supporter" So you heard him guys,sign up to be tour supporters and you can cheat allll nighttt longgg:)
Modul Nostru

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2014, 19:21 »
Well to be "tour supporter" you just have to participate in their tours when they are made and when you reach like 20 of them played you automatically become tour supporter, however that has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening here. It doesn't matter if he is a tour supporter or not, he should not be allowed to play here anymore for what he did.

Worra, there is a flaw in your thinking, you forget that their brains are too low to think in a way that would create a thought like yours, they don't care about promoting or improving the quality of play, they just want to enjoy their lil powers while they can before this place goes bye-bye, because they can't experience power in any other way.

Povratnik and pugna guy, everything goes here, they even have it in their rules something like "punishments can be changed based on admins view", from that sentence alone you can tell what kind of caveman mentality there is here.
rubbish!!!
This is obvious, if u are stuff u can do what ever u want.
i rob a bank. and the put me in jail and they do not take away from me that money, money is save on other acc..... this is same shit...
but he is not in jail....

rubbish!!! rubbish!!! rubbish!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Demoted and stats resetted in the 2nd highest psr account . Thats a punishement my friend.
I  made in my own an even higher psr account to proove you that I dont need any cheat .
Silence, imbecil.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2014, 19:30 »
Agree. Its not right what happend here.

I loved when u called me pugna guy   ;D
Deal with it B)

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2014, 19:48 »
I dont have any power and I am not threating isom1 with it.
Jeandarc is known rule breaker that is not usually reported and I could do it if  I want to= permban to a rule breaker .

PS: I never used MH. I was banned for playing 5games vs Dread^Lord that a frined of mine was playing with

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2014, 19:50 »
                         1ST time                               2ND TIME
Evading ban   Double current ban 3 warns    Permanently

http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/jeandarc

Player was warned by [kosta555] on [26-05-2013 10:39:11] with reason [evading ban] in game [].
Player was warned by [Blind_Joker] on [24-12-2013 11:49:00] with reason [Evading ban on account ucansuckmycock (double the current ban)] in game [].

I DONT SEE YOU  CRYING THAT MODS WERE UNFAIR AND DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMABAN WHILE THEY SHOULD AS YOU CLAIM IN MY SITUATION!

Jeandarc why so quite about it ?

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2014, 20:14 »
Yes I am aware that some off them see that tittle like a badge or something :D
We should open the topic by our self and find a solution,or we could just leave this server and go dota2.That will happen sooner or later,but mybe no need to wait,and play games like this.

Offline Hall.Miksa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2014, 20:18 »
I dont have any power and I am not threating isom1 with it.
Jeandarc is known rule breaker that is not usually reported and I could do it if  I want to= permban to a rule breaker .

PS: I never used MH. I was banned for playing 5games vs Dread^Lord that a frined of mine was playing with

That's worse than MH. And you were moderator.

Offline HigherLevel

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2014, 20:54 »

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2014, 20:57 »
If hes not a MHer then why people keep talking like that?
Deal with it B)

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2014, 21:03 »
If hes not a MHer then why people keep talking like that?
Cause som1 told something foolish  and everyone recreating it now like a rumour.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2014, 21:24 »
Still you did bad thing but yeah reading this all Im not sure what people know in that case.
You should be ashamed what you did but I rather give u chance than MHer so if thats true I guess its all ok.
Deal with it B)

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2014, 21:36 »

LOL with the what if i told u posts. :D

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2014, 15:45 »
Still you did bad thing but yeah reading this all Im not sure what people know in that case.
You should be ashamed what you did but I rather give u chance than MHer so if thats true I guess its all ok.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,144539.msg503292.html#msg503292
Jean and other noobs are ignorant liars . I did one mistake and me more than the  most guys here I deserve a second chance .

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2014, 16:57 »
Its just a game...

bye

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards