Author Topic: Stats reset anytime soon?  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Contostavlos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stats reset anytime soon?
« on: March 02, 2014, 00:26 »
There are so many low players in most games and they ruin the game and make it unbalanced bcoz they have no clue how to play even though they have played over 1000 games so eventually they got 1700 1800 rating, i suggest stats reset which would make mby server more actif and also would show decent players that will get fast PSR and we'll have some decent 1600 1700 games atleast for a while.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats reset anytime soon?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 04:18 »
What do you mean ? There are only very low players on this server, stats reset won't improve their skill level.

Offline Contostavlos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 10:45 »
Im not saying it will but atleast not everyone would be having best win rate, it took over a thousand game for ppl to get 1700 1800 psr so in the 1st month or so when u create 1600 games not many would have 1600 psr and the ones who does have it wont be so bad, they cant be winning games if they are that bad therefore games wont be full of low players. i remembered this happened in the last stats reset i was having good games for 2 3 months then it got so low.
And for the record im not expecting godlike players, but atleast ppl who knows basic of the game bcoz this is getting annoying, we hardly have a long game now and if we do its either because all 10 players are noobs or it's someone who is holding a team by himself which is mostly the case.

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 15:06 »
What do you mean ? There are only very low players on this server, stats reset won't improve their skill level.

Why do u even comment on stats reset subject?That doesnt change nothing for u because ap 1550 +++ +++ +++   will allways be so pls gtfo.
Be Water My Friend

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 07:59 »

Why do u even comment on stats reset subject?That doesnt change nothing for u because ap 1550 +++ +++ +++   will allways be so pls gtfo.
When you will learn dota you will see that higher games are much easier than low games, for a few very simple reasons:

1. Predictability of opponents, good luck trying to predict the 0 logic braindead decisions of low players in low games (not that high games don't have braindead 0 logic decisions also, but in low games there are far more).

2. Maphackers, good luck trying to gank someone or to try to sneak roshan in low games.

3. Bad decision making of opponents in the long run, but annoying in the short run, for example a lvl 2 bara and a venge gank you mid when you are sf, they are wasting way too much time and gold and xp for themselves and lane control on sidelanes, but they make your situation a bit harder, in the long run it won't pay off for them, but it's still much more annoying to you in particular when that happens than in a regular high game when everyone (atleast that's how I'd like to think about it but it's not true) understands the importance of early gold and xp and lane control.

4. Winning games when you have teammates who feed all over the place and go afk immediatly afterwards, try to tell me it's more challenging to win a 1850+ game when everyone is playing than a 1550+ game when only opponents and you are playing, go ahead, try.

You have no clue about anything, but by all means keep talking, I enjoy laughing at you.

1850+ games are ridicolously easy if you know what you are doing, clearly you don't though, because you think they aren't.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 14:25 »
Cut off the crap and stay ontopic, please.

Anyway, I don't know who and where came with this stats reset, I haven't heard about anything - but I don't hear everything :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 15:39 »

When you will learn dota you will see that higher games are much easier than low games, for a few very simple reasons:

1. Predictability of opponents, good luck trying to predict the 0 logic braindead decisions of low players in low games (not that high games don't have braindead 0 logic decisions also, but in low games there are far more).

2. Maphackers, good luck trying to gank someone or to try to sneak roshan in low games.

3. Bad decision making of opponents in the long run, but annoying in the short run, for example a lvl 2 bara and a venge gank you mid when you are sf, they are wasting way too much time and gold and xp for themselves and lane control on sidelanes, but they make your situation a bit harder, in the long run it won't pay off for them, but it's still much more annoying to you in particular when that happens than in a regular high game when everyone (atleast that's how I'd like to think about it but it's not true) understands the importance of early gold and xp and lane control.

4. Winning games when you have teammates who feed all over the place and go afk immediatly afterwards, try to tell me it's more challenging to win a 1850+ game when everyone is playing than a 1550+ game when only opponents and you are playing, go ahead, try.

You have no clue about anything, but by all means keep talking, I enjoy laughing at you.

1850+ games are ridicolously easy if you know what you are doing, clearly you don't though, because you think they aren't.
Make a 2000psr account and come play 5 games 1900+ . I am 100% sure that wont be easy as you think. 14/5/14 1600psr players like you have in the best situation 10/6/10 when they reah 2100psr.
You have never been in top #5 and you can no judje about things you dont know.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 18:06 »

Make a 2000psr account and come play 5 games 1900+ . I am 100% sure that wont be easy as you think. 14/5/14 1600psr players like you
Players like me, that's a good one, I must admit I bursted out laughing. I can't laugh too much now because my throat hurts, maybe I'll continue reading later.

Players like me, hahahaha.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 18:31 »
I JUST CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THAT I USED TO ARGUE LIKE THIS HERE XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 20:45 »
who cares just steal as many inactive accounts with high psr that you can. gg no re.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.