Author Topic: 5herolineup chatter, dota improving exercises, questions, dota teaching.  (Read 1640 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post your favorite/best 5herolineups, and I'll tell you shit about them when I got time.

Also feel free to ask questions about 5herolineup vs 5herolineup.

Also, I'll give you some "exercise" questions (asking what you would do in a particular situation, to start off with an example:
1.What would you do if you are sentinel and you are furion, and there is a 4v5 fight going on at middle lane just above the river so abit on the scourge side which from the looks of it will not end fast but your team will lose it when it's over, only two heroes from enemy team have tp let's say they are dazzle who has meka pipe so he will probably stay and fight and necro with shiva bloodstone, if you are fountain, if the waves are pushed 9/10 of the way twards your enemies base, and if u have as items treads necro3 deso ? (Don't say "but this isn't realistic scenario, you can't know that many things ingame in that exact moment", because oh yes you can, you will see how easily you can gather info when you become close to a decent player)

2.What if there is the same situation and you are a clinkz with only treads orchid and a yasha and you are at the big neutral creep camp close to scourge base to get your ulti ?

3.What if there is the same situation as with clinkz and you are a destroyer with treads forcestaff necro3 ?

4.What if there is the same situations as with clinkz and you are a tiny with only treads mom agha and you are a bit closer to the fight than to their base ?

5.What if there is the same situations as with clinkz and you are a tiny with only treads mom agha and you are a lot closer to the fight than to their base? Answer these questions.)

Some F.A.Q. to save some time:

"Hey, why are u doing this?"
Cause it will make you nabs better players and maybe I won't have to restrain my skills so much.

"Hey, ur mega low noob lol who do u tihnk u are lol ican wrek u 1v1 so easily lol"
You make a good point, say your acc here and I'll make u cry when I have time to waste ingame with rapeing random nabs like u.

"Hey, how u so good?"
Timeless question, it probably comes from being much smarter than a genius, or simply using this thing called thinking and having fast reactions. Or both, in my case, both.

"How do u see the things u see so easily?"
When u get better it just comes naturally, the info is just there, when ur good if someone tells u lineups it's like someone tells u 2+2=4 and then they ask you how does the game go or how does the lineup do and it's like asking you how much is 4+4, just easy.

"How did u get to this insane level?"
For years, by constantly seeing only the errors made in everything at any given point in any game, and correcting them, and completely disregarding, not even acknowledging "perfect" play instead of being proud about it like a weakling who just got lucky, sadly I got to the point that I have to slowdown very much because you guys just quit if I don't surpress my abilities. Also improving reaction time and general speed, remember this if you want to improve, you are NEVER fast enough. You are always slow as fuck.

(Also, I only done what I'm about to say with 8x speed with a single replay, because I saw I can tell everything.
Probably the best exercise to train your mindspeed ingame, to make your reactions quicker, is to watch some random replay of yourself from some years ago saved in ur stats in 2x speed, different one 3x, different one 4x, different one 5x, different one 6x, different one 7x, different one 8x, and to repeat untill you can tell everything that is going on as if it's at 1/2 speed, and if you can't tell what's going on, try again with a different replay (don't cheat yourself by just memorizing what happens in a replay, you are trying to improve your abilities not pass a stupid exam), also by "everything that is going on" I mean, don't miss a single kill, always be able to explain yourself how it happened, always look at minimap every few seconds for some approximate information, always know who is highest leveled, always know who is farming the best, always know when something is about to happen etc. This is ofcourse assuming you can tell what's going on in 1/2 speed or 1x speed atleast XDDDDDDDDDDD, if you can't start with those.)

Too hard ? For your info, you are not even close to being a decent player even if you can do all that I said above, much more is requiered than just decent game awareness and decent reactions to be a decent player.

"What do u mean ignoring "perfect" play?
I'll give you two examples of what I mean.
Did you ever make a rampage ?
Did you fuck up at some point in it by missing some spell or w/e? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Did any of your teammates die because you waited too long? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Could you have done it 10 seconds faster ? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Could you have done it 5 seconds faster ? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Could you have done it 1 second faster ? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Could you have done it 0.001 second faster ? If yes, then it's still a fail.

Did you kill your lane opponent on mid by going to grab rune first?
How long did it take, did you miss a wave of creeps ? If you did then it's still a fail (unless you cared more about the exp than gold), there is more gold in a wave of creeps than in a kill if the one you kill doesn't have a decent streak, and you shouldn't be so scared of your opponent that you think to yourself "I MUST kill him or he gets stronk", let him be stronk, let him be stronk then beat him, it's more "challenging" that way.

See ya on the next episode.

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why does comon need teaching ? Cause hs's noob.
XDDDD.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
Post your favorite/best 5herolineups, and I'll tell you shit about them when I got time.

Also, I'll give you some "exercise" questions (asking what you would do in a particular situation, to start off with an example:
1.What would you do if you are sentinel and you are furion, and there is a 4v5 fight going on at middle lane just above the river so abit on the scourge side which from the looks of it will not end fast but your team will lose it when it's over, only two heroes from enemy team have tp let's say they are dazzle who has meka pipe so he will probably stay and fight and necro with shiva bloodstone, if you are fountain, if the waves are pushed 9/10 of the way twards your enemies base, and if u have as items treads necro3 deso ? (Don't say "but this isn't realistic scenario, you can't know that many things ingame in that exact moment", because oh yes you can, you will see how easily you can gather info when you become close to a decent player)

2.What if there is the same situation and you are a clinkz with only treads orchid and a yasha and you are at the big neutral creep camp close to scourge base to get your ulti ?

3.What if there is the same situation as with clinkz and you are a destroyer with treads forcestaff necro3 ?

4.What if there is the same situations as with clinkz and you are a tiny with only treads mom agha and you are a bit closer to the fight than to their base ?

5.What if there is the same situations as with clinkz and you are a tiny with only treads mom agha and you are a lot closer to the fight than to their base? Answer these questions.)

Cause it will make you nabs better players and maybe I won't have to restrain my skills so much.

"Hey, ur mega low noob lol who do u tihnk u are lol ican wrek u 1v1 so easily lol"
You make a good point, say your acc here and I'll make u cry when I have time to waste ingame with rapeing random nabs like u.

"Hey, how u so good?"
Timeless question, it probably comes from being much smarter than a genius, or simply using this thing called thinking and having fast reactions. Or both, in my case, both.

When u get better it just comes naturally, the info is just there, when ur good if someone tells u lineups it's like someone tells u 2+2=4 and then they ask you how does the game go or how does the lineup do and it's like asking you how much is 4+4, just easy.

For years, by constantly seeing only the errors made in everything at any given point in any game, and correcting them, and completely disregarding, not even acknowledging "perfect" play instead of being proud about it like a weakling who just got lucky, sadly I got to the point that I have to slowdown very much because you guys just quit if I don't surpress my abilities. Also improving reaction time and general speed, remember this if you want to improve, you are NEVER fast enough. You are always slow as fuck.

(Also, I only done what I'm about to say with 8x speed with a single replay, because I saw I can tell everything.
Probably the best exercise to train your mindspeed ingame, to make your reactions quicker, is to watch some random replay of yourself from some years ago saved in ur stats in 2x speed, different one 3x, different one 4x, different one 5x, different one 6x, different one 7x, different one 8x, and to repeat untill you can tell everything that is going on as if it's at 1/2 speed, and if you can't tell what's going on, try again with a different replay (don't cheat yourself by just memorizing what happens in a replay, you are trying to improve your abilities not pass a stupid exam), also by "everything that is going on" I mean, don't miss a single kill, always be able to explain yourself how it happened, always look at minimap every few seconds for some approximate information, always know who is highest leveled, always know who is farming the best, always know when something is about to happen etc. This is ofcourse assuming you can tell what's going on in 1/2 speed or 1x speed atleast XDDDDDDDDDDD, if you can't start with those.)

Too hard ? For your info, you are not even close to being a decent player even if you can do all that I said above, much more is requiered than just decent game awareness and decent reactions to be a decent player.

Did you fuck up at some point in it by missing some spell or w/e? If yes, then it's still a fail.
Did any of your teammates die because you waited too long? If yes, then it's still a fail.

How long did it take, did you miss a wave of creeps ? If you did then it's still a fail (unless you cared more about the exp than gold), there is more gold in a wave of creeps than in a kill if the one you kill doesn't have a decent streak, and you shouldn't be so scared of your opponent that you think to yourself "I MUST kill him or he gets stronk", let him be stronk, let him be stronk then beat him, it's more "challenging" that way.

Holy shit, thay pay you?

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am not gonna even bother reading this XD

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am not gonna even bother reading this XD
me too  ;D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

10 hours version

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
biggest tl;dr in my life

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

"Hey, how u so good?"

i think its supposed to be raping not rapeing.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
get a life comma

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards