Author Topic: Dotaz Skillz movie  (Read 6428 times)

Offline 23.23.23

• Topic Author
  • ТИПР ДО ТИСМР
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dotaz Skillz movie
« on: January 22, 2014, 00:28 »
We finished our video and we hope u like it.
This is our second video we ever made,sry about low qualty we had a little accident xD new video coming soon  :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dotaz Skillz movie
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 00:35 »
wow
such skills
very music
so strong
wow

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 01:02 »
Skills? if thats the best moves you got from LA community then I have no idea if shall I laugh or cry.
Sad. Not taking anything from video cause it was ok but the replays you took are terrible. How can you call someone skilled nailing enemies with FED nevermore or tinker. Few only were good rest bad. Video shouldnt be called SKILLS but FEED.
Deal with it B)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 01:37 »
Skills? if thats the best moves you got from LA community then I have no idea if shall I laugh or cry.
Sad. Not taking anything from video cause it was ok but the replays you took are terrible. How can you call someone skilled nailing enemies with FED nevermore or tinker. Few only were good rest bad. Video shouldnt be called SKILLS but FEED.

Yeah i agree, its not full skilled but its worth of looking. We just wanted to add something from lagabuse.com. This was the best moves believe me :)
and we didnt get enought support with those replays.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 02:28 »
Nice intro, make one "motion" at a time, two at a time is too complicated XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Nice "skillz scenes" XDDDDDD, if you download a random replay from one of my games in the last 10 years you will find scenes atleast 1000 times better than anything you have here even though I'm constantly playing at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my abilities or even lower. Oh man I can't hold my laughter anymore XDDDDDD. I tried, but this is just too funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Hahahahahahahaha, oh wow, amazing. So glad you didn't put my scenes with those "skillz scenes", it would be so embarassing to share a "movie" with such failers, to elaborate with an example that sf has soooooo much braindelay in reaction time when cm arrives he should turn around way before cm comes because tiny doesn't have time to do anything untill then, he acts like tiny has 1200 attack range when his spells are on cooldown, misses that last raze so badly, like, there's no way in hell that would hit but he doesn't even cancel it, not to mention he shouldn't be thinking so stupidly in the first place XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I didn't see a "movie" which made me laugh so much about how bad the enemies of the guys with "skillz scenes" AND the guys with "skillz scenes" are in a pretty long time, bursted out laughing many times, thanks.
To even submit such crap just shows how bad they are, each and every one of them, not to mention you of course, for actually integrating these "skillz scenes" into it, hahahaha. Very "skillz scenes".
The only marginally ok "scene" was by far the acidsnow one with davion, (the only marginally ok part about it though was that there is even one of you who knows your regen doesn't cancel in scorched earth XDDD), but he had a fucking bara coming in to help, so that's just a normal ingame action, and that was by far the most "impressive" one in your "skillz movie", wtf are you even thinking doing such a "movie" with just normal actions, movies have impressive actions not normal ones. I guess you are so low you can't even distinguish skill from no skill. Seriously, to even consider such "scenes" as worthy of a "movie", more than 3/4 of these "scenes" I would just feel bad about if I made them (even if I would play at 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% while making them), and you even consider them movieworthy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

So glad you didn't put my scenes really, I think I said this before but I'm saying it again XDDD. So glad.

To think that my 6 evasion tallismans sf (clearly not even trying) killing 3 hardtokill heroes in lategame (naix, pudge, puck) + killing clinkz with blindraze after he used orchid on me and went instantly invis, would be put together with these "skillz scenes", wow. That would make me feel quite bad indeed.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 03:06 »
Dont be sad, we will add you in next movie.

btw thanks for detailed opinion, we apriciate it. :)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 03:24 »
Nice intro, make one "motion" at a time, two at a time is too complicated

As the matter of fact its not complicated, but its nice idea, thanks.

I made something out of it http://videobam.com/dRFWP

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 09:13 »
I rlt don't know how can you consider these average Us or even good or even skilled.
Lemme send you my tinkeah replayz and u'll be famous.

See I expressed all my feelings in 2 lines, apart of common who wrote a book, a magazine, curriculum vitae and much more. Learn dota.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 10:52 »
I rlt don't know how can you consider these average Us or even good or even skilled.
Lemme send you my tinkeah replayz and u'll be famous.

See I expressed all my feelings in 2 lines, apart of common who wrote a book, a magazine, curriculum vitae and much more. Learn dota.
unlike*
Learn english.

Ofc you express what you want to say in 2 lines, since you don't have much to say (for obvious reasons).

Your tinker is a disgrace for what tinker can do, such insanely slow reactions, it made me sad when I saw it in this lil "movie", I bursted out laughing at many bad scenes, but your tinker is so bad it actually made me sad, acidsnow clicking on ground to go back then clicking on wand and then clicking on bottle was a better scene than your hilariously slow tinker.
You play tinker like I do while I have a hand on phone and playing at 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my ability, while also alttabbing to windows from time to time to watch some random episode of some random series.
Learn dota.

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 11:05 »
You dun have to be sad, you're not the only one who can't ppay tinker; almost noone van play it properly. Mby you can rock with bara I guess.
And btw ur "ap eu 1550+ tinker" isn't same as "rd eu 1900 no noobs" my tinker, but sry I forgot you playax ap eu 1550+ and then create another acc. So very sad.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 11:29 »
You dun have to be sad, you're not the only one who can't ppay tinker; almost noone van play it properly. Mby you can rock with bara I guess.
And btw ur "ap eu 1550+ tinker" isn't same as "rd eu 1900 no noobs" my tinker, but sry I forgot you playax ap eu 1550+ and then create another acc. So very sad.
ap eu 1550+ games are better than rd eu 1900 no noobs games, because in ap eu 1550+ games there are always maphackers. It's nicer to play when you are constantly seen by maphackers than to play against some lil tryhard nabs which instantly go afk when they fail early or refuse to play to make game end faster cause maybe they can grab some lil psr next game (typical 1900 games).
Learn dota.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 12:34 »
i think its nice though, it has some potential.
Although i find the name quite awkward, its kinda lame. might want to figure out something better.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 14:13 »
you did good job in terms of editing scenes etc. :)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 14:26 »
you did good job in terms of editing scenes etc. :)

Thanks, only if we had more material it would be better.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 16:31 »
Intro should be better.
Music should be louder, imo. And those kill sounds should be like only 20% louder that music.
Opening scene must be awesome (unlike Davion's). Some nice triple/ultra/rampage kill. (Tinker's , for example)
Use some program to remove chat from videos.
And mention players in outro.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 19:14 by LexMonster »