Author Topic: hotkeys  (Read 2878 times)

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hotkeys
« on: January 16, 2014, 09:02 »
can someone help me i dont know how to set up hotkeys :D
32:29   [Spy^]_Game^^..   [All]   od kaj te pustiv da igras LOW nooob
33:56   TRapemsoOnlyPro   [All]   cuti napravio si lotar prvi item nabaro puberska

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:43 »
In W3 you have to enable hotkeys in setting.

Hotkeys are saved as CustomHotkeys.txt (or similar) in your W3 directory. You can edit the txt file manually :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:48 »

Hotkeys are saved as CustomHotkeys.txt (or similar) in your W3 directory. You can edit the txt file manually :D
Editing game files to create an advantage = cheating, but np, keep telling them about it, maybe playing like this will improve your pathetic skill levels and I won't have to restrain myself so much when playing.

Oh who am I kidding, even if you all download maphack I will still be restraining myself so you won't quit before min 5 ...

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:37 »

Editing game files to create an advantage = cheating, but np, keep telling them about it, maybe playing like this will improve your pathetic skill levels and I won't have to restrain myself so much when playing.

Oh who am I kidding, even if you all download maphack I will still be restraining myself so you won't quit before min 5 ...
well common I understand what you're saying, but you know actually ppl make customkeys like zxcr or qwer and it's not cheat imo, becouse SF has zxcr hotkeys so it wont be kind cheat imo if I will make every heros hotkeys like that.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:10 »

Editing game files to create an advantage = cheating
You aren't serious, are you?

I didn't hear anything so stupid for very long time.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 11:27 »

You make a good point, very nice argument which supports your claims.

If the game creator felt this was ok, then he would've just introduced the options in the game itself and you wouldn't be modifying files, so feel free to say anything based on the simple fact that your lil rules don't prohibit it, and continue denying basic logic.

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 12:24 »
Commy dota vs you anytime any place since you think youvare so gr8 . As for cheating realy ?? Realy?? Realy?? If you are ok with default commands use them that way .and btw game is warcraft 3 and not dota ,in dota 2 u can customize keys as you like so il say game developers wanted to make it customizable.im ryping from mobile so sorry iif there are any typing mistakes .
33:56   TRapemsoOnlyPro   [All]   cuti napravio si lotar prvi item nabaro puberska

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 12:34 »
Commy dota vs you anytime any place since you think youvare so gr8 . As for cheating realy ?? Realy?? Realy?? If you are ok with default commands use them that way .and btw game is warcraft 3 and not dota ,in dota 2 u can customize keys as you like so il say game developers wanted to make it customizable.im ryping from mobile so sorry iif there are any typing mistakes .
They didn't make them customizable for it to be better, they made it customizable to make more little kids play since it's much easier with them and it markets their game better, all they care about is $ not actual quality, they want more people to play.

Warcraft 3 is much challenging than dota and it still didn't integrate custom keys into the game. That says enough.

Go modify all your game files, get a maphack, it's all the same, they are not integrated into the game, and you are modifying the game to your advantage.

Go deny it as much as you want, but the reality is hotkeys help you much more than maphack in fights, so in a lot of ways it's even worse.

As for you vs me, I laughed hard at that. You can't even realise what an advantage hotkeys are, and you think you can challenge me ? When I will have time I will show you some things ingame.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 12:43 »

If the game creator felt this was ok, then he would've just introduced the options in the game itself and you wouldn't be modifying files, so feel free to say anything based on the simple fact that your lil rules don't prohibit it, and continue denying basic logic.
You must be drunk, high or stoned.

Ok, let's explain it.

W3 (the game you need to play DotA 1) itself, in it's options, has option to allow you to use your own hotkeys - that means the game allows you to make your own hotkeys.

How can you call this a cheat? I don't get it.

Oh yes, it requires modifying a file. Even if you could change controls in W3 game, it would still modify some files in the W3 folder.
With your logic, changing resolution would be a cheat as well. Example can be any FPS (CoD) - with 640x480 you'll have no idea what does that pixel over there stands for. A door? A bush? A player?
Change resolution to full HD (which will modify some files in the game's folder) and you'll get advantage - but it isn't cheat.

Your argument - the fact hotkeys can't be changed inside the game is invalid and stupid. Maybe this option isn't made for monkeys that aren't able to edit simple txt file but it is legal.

Keep playing on your calculator while in coma, you don't need anything else to pwn, you said already said that.

Signature by Rocka

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 13:20 »
@astaroth thanx man i made it work somehow :D
@common im waiting for your allmighty skills and just for you i wont use hotkeys that game ,ok ?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 14:45 »

You must be drunk, high or stoned.

Ok, let's explain it.

W3 (the game you need to play DotA 1) itself, in it's options, has option to allow you to use your own hotkeys - that means the game allows you to make your own hotkeys.

How can you call this a cheat? I don't get it.

Oh yes, it requires modifying a file. Even if you could change controls in W3 game, it would still modify some files in the W3 folder.
With your logic, changing resolution would be a cheat as well. Example can be any FPS (CoD) - with 640x480 you'll have no idea what does that pixel over there stands for. A door? A bush? A player?
Change resolution to full HD (which will modify some files in the game's folder) and you'll get advantage - but it isn't cheat.

Your argument - the fact hotkeys can't be changed inside the game is invalid and stupid. Maybe this option isn't made for monkeys that aren't able to edit simple txt file but it is legal.

Keep playing on your calculator while in coma, you don't need anything else to pwn, you said already said that.
Changing resolution doesn't increase your speed in teamfights by much, custom convenient close modified hotkeys do. You still don't get the point, which is quite ridicolous, but not surprising.

It's typical of someone so obsessed to try to find flaws in what someone says when he types something in 30 seconds just because you can't stand the fact that you know you are wrong, but the main ideea doesn't go away with your little pathetic argument.
Killing an insect and killing a human being isn't the same thing either, but I bet you would make a comparison about that too if I would type something about one you would give the other as a "counterargument". Again, not surprising.
@astaroth thanx man i made it work somehow :D
@common im waiting for your allmighty skills and just for you i wont use hotkeys that game ,ok ?
Oh you can use hotkeys, I don't mind, you can even use maphack, you will still lose all games even if we play an infinite number of times, and I will only use 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my full abilities.
We'll play when I got time.

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 15:00 »
Oh you can use hotkeys, I don't mind, you can even use maphack, you will still lose all games even if we play an infinite number of times, and I will only use 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my full abilities.
We'll play when I got time.
il be waiting me when u ''have some time''
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 15:45 by Astaroth »

Offline pro.DotAserbia

• Advanced Member
  • I got sunshine in my bag.
  • Awards Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 16:24 »
The worst thing is that this is 100% true.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I do not know who you are and where you come from but 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% is too much for you.  8)

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 16:48 »
no mor doto for mi ? :S

Offline IamBatmaN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 23:47 »
I watched some of your games. All i can say is you are probbably some 15 yo brain dead kid. Every game i watched you were just spamming and failing and saying "i'll play only carry from now on''. I'm honestly very sorry for you. I think i've never met such a low life like you and i won't comment your skills cuz that would be just a waste of time. Go and do something with your life, while you still can and stop being such a pain in the ass.