Author Topic: Ban Request thorin_sk  (Read 383 times)

Offline PermaBanThisGuy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request thorin_sk
« on: January 04, 2014, 19:58 »
1. permabanthisguy
2. thorin_sk
3. http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5367061
4. Viper says that he got all the rune's in early game. Whole my team called him mher whole game.And in the end profe of mh.
5. Around minute 30' we could not see him becouse he was in woods behind our fountain,they had no wards,they coudnt see us if we dont see them,he didnt miss one hook (pudge mher).

I request permabans for all hes accounts on that ip adress if the mh proves to be true.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request thorin_sk
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 21:25 »
I request permabans for all hes accounts on that ip adress if the mh proves to be true.

Pudge will be checked , no issues there.

NOTE:
- User can demand that someone get checked for possible use of Hack, on the other hand, u dont have Permission/Need to ask for IP Lock/Check Multi Accounts etc.[There is Ban section, u can Post for Ban Avoiding there].
So, u can post here, ask us to check someone. / That is all.

Regards

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request thorin_sk
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 21:55 »

4. Viper says that he got all the rune's in early game. Whole my team called him mher whole game.And in the end profe of mh.
5. Around minute 30' we could not see him becouse he was in woods behind our fountain,they had no wards,they coudnt see us if we dont see them,he didnt miss one hook (pudge mher).

1 - "WHOLE MY TEAM CALLED HIM MHER" / My Advice is not to LIE in official Report, Only You called him Maphacker , others even told you they have Wards.

2 - They had over 20 Observer Wards placed during the game. U could watch 10 minutes of replay and see that. Along with Total map control.

3 - Dont Waste Moderators Time on Reports that have 0% maphack possibility.
[ i am here to Clean LagAbuse from Hackers, not to spend 20 minutes on watching someone Fail in Game]

4 - In 30th minute that " Proof" , they had Total Visibility of you , and 3 scourge heroes were standing IDLE .
He even MISSED 4 Hooks There.

NOTE : MH is most serious accusation in LagAbuse rules codex and it's punishment is perma banned account and ip address lock. Thus make sure you that you explain us very thorough what happened in game so that we don't waste our time on blind MH ban requests.

You knew he is Clean !
And here u ask for IP search and permaban on all accounts !

32:16   PermaBanThisGuy   [Allies]   mh cisti [ pure MH ]
32:17   PermaBanThisGuy   [Allies]   ?           
32:20   PermaBanThisGuy   [Allies]   sta mislis?  [ What do you think ? ]

33:04   w7.saft   [All]   pudg mh
33:29   w7.saft   [All]   beeing ironic
33:30   w7.saft   [All]   ..

19:20   CoilNovaDead   [Allies]   da imaju wardove  [ they have wards ]
19:20   CoilNovaDead   [Allies]   svuda                     [everywhere ]
19:23   CoilNovaDead   [Allies]   kakav mh                [ no mh ]
19:25   CoilNovaDead   [Allies]   najlakse je reci mh  [easyest thing is to say MH]

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 16:57 by jimmy[1] »