• View Profile
    • Awards
29-0
« on: December 02, 2013, 16:34 »
Total rape ,scourge didnt have any kills
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5329501

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 29-0
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 16:43 »
that must have been the most boring game in history .. in 30 minutes u should have at least 50~ kills .. SINCE it was pretty low psr ..

Offline f4t4litydota

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 17:07 »
Well they were starting to turtle or some stopped playing so we couldnt get more kills

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 17:14 »
I see u guys very pro, can i get your autograph?

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 18:15 »
Damn, you will never be as epic as the razor with 1  CREEP killed is! :D
Deal with it B)

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 18:19 »
Wtf this scourge,no assists too ? Now that's a rape.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 18:34 »
They had no kills, and they ALSO have no assists ? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 19:23 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5331071
call me beginzor
Wow, very impressive player, only one loss, I wonder how you lost that one ?

Let's see: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5331590

Ohhh, right, that guy playing pudge was there. I wonder who he is. Oh well, whatever.

Don't mind me, carry on.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 19:37 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5331071
call me beginzor
Wow, very impressive player, only one loss, I wonder how you lost that one ?

Let's see: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5331590

Ohhh, right, that guy playing pudge was there. I wonder who he is. Oh well, whatever.

Don't mind me, carry on.
i have already congratulate for the only win vs me, havent I? locking 4 noobs bot just to win legendary beginzor... carry on my fan.
Only me and you were locked, I was locked because I was the owner, and you were locked because there's no way I'll allow such a gigantic nab in my team.

Go create more delusions to help yourself in denying reality. It's fun to watch.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 19:45 »
^ youre n00b and everyone knowz it =)
Don't worry, the feeling of being inferior is something shared among many, you're not alone.

Don't worry, who knows, maybe one day you will amount to be a half-decent dota player.

Try to think positive, keep telling yourself this: "Everything will be ok, I am perfectly relaxed". Your anger might just dissapear.

Don't mind me, carry on.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 19:55 »
Well done both of you, now both go create new accounts and rape 1300 PSR players. Great life accomplishment.

Next offtopic post will be treated as spam, and poster will be warned.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 20:03 »
Let me warn you, shall I?

begin - !warned, 5%

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 20:09 »
Well done both of you, now both go create new accounts and rape 1300 PSR players. Great life accomplishment.
Why do you specify 1300 PSR players, do you think there is any SKILL difference between 1300 PSR players and 2200 PSR players ? There is absolutely no skill difference, only difference there is, is in things like attitude, flame-per-minute, ammount of game ruin, ammount of cretinism (there is not much difference here) and in the level of try-hardism (here there is a huge difference, the level of autism of some high PSR idiots is unbelievable, the ammount of sadness to play OP heroes over and over, the ammount of sadness to continously plug-unplug and claim it's lag when they fail hard just for rmk so they won't lose psr, the ammount of overall CLUELESSNESS and belief that they are good players when they suck so much it pains me to watch them, in this category there is a huge difference indeed).

Do you mind telling me what the topic is ? The topic creator has no ideea what section "Strategy" means, since what he posted has nothing to do with strategy, so why should I endulge his OFFSECTION (worse than offtopic) topic with ontopic posting ?

Also, if you count offtopic posts as spam, you should warn yourself too for the post you just made, since it has nothing to do with the section or this topic aswell. And incase you will reply with something like "I'm admin, I can warn you about posting offtopic", you could do that while also posting ontopic, so you have no excuse. You broke forum rules too.

Instead of being so "0 fun allowed"-mode, maybe you should try warning people who post offtopic in actual SECTION DIRECTED topics, not pointless topics like this which have nothing to do with the section and simply BEG for offtopic posts to be post in it.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 20:10 »
They had no kills, and they ALSO have no assists ? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.
wait wat ? Oh,i see,ty comon,i love u so mach,u deffinitely made it clear for me now.TY.

Offline Orestis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 20:13 »

Even 1300 psr players are hardcore for you .