Author Topic: Stats display "improvement"  (Read 1041 times)

Offline scorpion2001gla

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stats display "improvement"
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:19 »
in the old playdota.eu website , the stats of a player had the option of being arranged by the hero name ( from A to Z / Z to A ) , the date ( newest / oldest ) , PSR ( highest / Lowest ) , number of Kills etc.

is it possible you can export that option ( thinking that you still have the old website ) and use it to improve the data base , or if not , just introduce it ?

why i would think it's a good idea ?
1. well , sometimes you are searching for a game that's buried deep into the logs , and you just know you had a good score and you don't know . = > easier to find
2. you play AR with a hero that's not your usual . you know you've played it , so you simply alt-tab it , click on Hero arrangement , search for the hero by picture , see the build and proceed
etc 

thank you

Offline SPURDO :-D

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats display "improvement"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 12:57 »
u need to see your previus build to play a hero?

Offline scorpion2001gla

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 00:49 »
not necessary , but something like that . and not only .

maybe i want to check the stats ( the fluctuation of stats ) on a certain hero , let's say Silencer , or Meepo , or Terrorblade , in order to check what was done wrong and what was done right .

it's a better assessment this way , i think .

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 01:25 »
not necessary , but something like that . and not only .

maybe i want to check the stats ( the fluctuation of stats ) on a certain hero , let's say Silencer , or Meepo , or Terrorblade , in order to check what was done wrong and what was done right .

it's a better assessment this way , i think .

+