Author Topic: Anothre Mh'er to ban.  (Read 508 times)

Offline trollface.

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anothre Mh'er to ban.
« on: November 11, 2013, 16:00 »
1: zradce
2: l.i.s.a.n.n.a
3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5308317
4: I have suspitions about two players in there "L.i.s.a.n.n.a " and .amatersau. why ? i saw them speaking in chat with unknown language talking about mh this mh that i said ok nothing to be really suspicious about it .but then during game i'm 100% Legion commander is mh'er mirana 50% but i wanted to post about the one i'm sure of .
5: I'm deeply sorry i cannot stat the game time where they used mh i fell asleep after the game and could'nt remember the game time where he cheated but it's ok AFter the 10min where we usually started to gang every single time we tried to gang him he went (EVERY SINGLE TIME) and using dust to find gondar the exact moment where he was near him i know it's annoing for you to check all replay but just check the gang at the wood down while he was farming there was no way to gang him .
(if more details are needed i'll be cheking this post each day )
Have a nice day .

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anothre Mh'er to ban.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 20:09 »
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,16990.0.html

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)

1 exact means minute 10 he evaded gang.... your proof (from minute 10 when we started to gang) is not exact (it can be from minute till minute 80 which means 70 minutes situation)
Post new request please and we will check it.

!locked