Author Topic: MH Report  (Read 538 times)

Offline RenethadoxD

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH Report
« on: October 19, 2013, 16:18 »
1: RenethadoxD
2: morbid_x (Disruptor) 90krisz90 (Lycanthrope)
3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5281473
4: Disruptor had an obvious map hack from the beginning of the game, he was collecting all runes as Invoker said in chat, he was killing me in my Webs while being invisible and also he was killing the real Phantom Lancer always.
And about Lycan he was very suspicious as he knew a lot of times where I was going and killing me instantly, when I farmed the woods he came and killed me a couple of times.
5: Can you guys from the staff watch the replay please???
I got to go to Art lessons now because I got colloquium on Monday and I have to practice a lot this evening.

Regards,
RenethadoxD.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH Report
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 20:23 »
I'm going on work and solving request so if you dont have the time to write exact time I cant/wont/dont want to watch 10x times game that lasts 50 mins.
Renew your post when you have time.
Thanks.

!Locked
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.