Author Topic: MH USER <CHORIPAN>  (Read 636 times)

Offline TgOne

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH USER <CHORIPAN>
« on: October 18, 2013, 11:13 »
I am sorry this is my first time reporting to lagabuse.
1: Your NickName.
TgOne
2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
CHORIPAN
3: The link of the game.
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5279787
4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
It was very visual that the player CHORIPAN was using maphack and the other players also were saying that.
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)
We started the game so good i had a good score and my players than suddenly from 12:25 to 12:45 pugna(CHORIPAN) and the phantom lancer ganked alchemist in the wood,if u see more better u will see that they saw him going to wood but he was not in wood he was just near the tower at the pulling camp with his courier and they fast killed him and his courier,see good the signal of pugna at the right place where alchemist was staying.
23:20-23:45 Look better they had ward and ganked alche it was ok and than i was invisibile and pugna was RIGHT following me and when my ulti finished he suddenly immediatly killed me.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH USER <CHORIPAN>
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 07:34 »
CHORIPAN !Denied
Ganging Alche was nothing suspicious, they saw where he is going and they meet him while he was waiting for chick.
Yes he did follow you, but your path was obvious + u casted a spell on him that indicated that you're still around.
Even if I consider it suspicious it's not enough for ban.

!Locked
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:54 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.