Author Topic: Help  (Read 1157 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Help
« on: October 16, 2013, 21:38 »
Hello

I was using Adobe Photoshop CS4 with no problem, I formatted my pc and now I have some problems. When I open a window in photoshop I mean new page if its not small I mean size, there is no problem but if I do size like 1000x1000 it will work slowly so slow. I think its about graphic card driver but Im not sure, I didn't have any problems before but after I formatted pc I got this problem, maybe there is anyway to solve it.

Sorry for my pro skilled english.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 15:49 »
Did you do fresh install of your PS ? What OS you have now  ?
Try with setting like in picture below
Spoiler for Hiden:
And yes try to update your graphic card and all drivers in your PC and if that will not work you will need to manualy configure your PS i will help you if that is needed xD

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 19:29 »
oh man thanks :D I had "Inches" not "Pixels" thank you :))
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 20:14 »
Np xD solved and locked xD