Author Topic: Map Hack report...  (Read 722 times)

Offline RenethadoxD

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Map Hack report...
« on: October 13, 2013, 16:37 »
1: RenethadoxD
2: Night stalker (halo.4) Mirana (webo) Drow Ranger (sinanabi.)
3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5274292
4: Well we were winning the game and at some point, suddenly they started to outplay us which was really strange, I suspect all of them had map hack, all of the 5 players.
The most important thing was that all of them ALWAYS WERE attacking my real Phantom and NOT the illusion throughout the game.
5: 3:45 Replay time, I used doppelwalk and Sand King/ Mirana completely ignored it, they didn't attack the illussion.
It's too early to predict if it's an illusion or the real phantom in my opinion.
4:00 - first blood on me....
8:15- nevermore comes bot for a gank but mirana/ sand king don't retreat just to make things not too obvious...
14:30 - sand king comes for me, when i was killing the neutrals
16:30 - sand king sees tiny in the woods with no fog of war then retreats back
18:20 - fight starts, Sniper and Mirana attacking the real phantom and not ilussions...
18:40 - when i was dead and the rest of my team were going in the river the enemy team  went back...
20:05 casting Doppelwalk, Mirana and Night Stalker ignoring it again...
27:00 - Team Fight starts, we fuck them all, and after this team fight things started to change in negative way for us... after 27th minute we are starting to lose...
Balanar ALWAYS casts his first ability on the real me, not illusions not even making mistake ONCE, 100% correction which is ridiciolous
33:50 - Drow ranger going from behind...
34:20 - again attacking the real phantom..
41:00 - They saw me killing neutrals with a lot ilussions but i retreated my real phantom and went with the ilussions to explore the woods but they all went back because they saw with hack im going back with the real phantom.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Map Hack report...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 17:35 »
fenomen !Permabanned
Others either not enough for ban or no mh.

!Locked
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 18:34 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.