Author Topic: Creating new topic  (Read 8364 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Creating new topic
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 14:09 »
I made 1 clip , and will upload it ..
since i never made clip with this program ,try not to laught , itz nothing special , cuz im not special or w/e :)
i made this to break the ice :D
be gentle

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 17:20 »

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 19:44 »
Cooll video .. but 100% vs nabs. . they suck hard.

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 20:08 »
Nah i guess they are not nabs, acid snow was ingame.
Btwn jimmy tnx. for y time.
My idea was to post just game link and ingame time when y did good move and jury/mod's would decide who was the best. But after changing several pm's with admins we came to conclusion that this idea would not work.
problem 1: they wont give psr for this
--- // ----2: they wont make Mod Recruitment for this section
--- // ----3: this idea is not good for LA
--- // ----4: would we have enough people to post?

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 20:09 »

Acidsnow is nab?  ;D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 20:18 »
My idea was to post just game link and ingame time when y did good move and jury/mod's would decide who was the best. But after changing several pm's with admins we came to conclusion that this idea would not work.

Its not a bad idea, this way with miniclips you dont have to find it in replays which could be annoying, and making miniclips like this is very easy if you have the tools. For example if you use razer game booster you can record video with a simple hotkey that you can set whatever you want. This way you only have to see your replay, and when you are at the time you would like to record, simply press ctrl+r for example, and at the end you press it again. It is like "realtime" recording your screen. Pretty easy, and at the end of the month you make a poll of the videos, where the community can vote also. I think it would be very nice, and dont need so much time for the LA staff to handle it.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 22:24 »

Its not a bad idea, this way with miniclips you dont have to find it in replays which could be annoying, and making miniclips like this is very easy if you have the tools. For example if you use razer game booster you can record video with a simple hotkey that you can set whatever you want. This way you only have to see your replay, and when you are at the time you would like to record, simply press ctrl+r for example, and at the end you press it again. It is like "realtime" recording your screen. Pretty easy, and at the end of the month you make a poll of the videos, where the community can vote also. I think it would be very nice, and dont need so much time for the LA staff to handle it.
this sounds really good, I assume if there is some interest from players, then there is no intention from our side needed (LA staff)...also if it become popular, then we can talk about some kind of awards...

Offline iErnesto

• it`s me DREAD^LORD :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 22:45 »

this sounds really good, I assume if there is some interest from players, then there is no intention from our side needed (LA staff)...also if it become popular, then we can talk about some kind of awards...

Forum/Channel is already dead and gone , so no need to put need ideas.
Only a matter of time before the forum shut down . . . . . . . . . <= This is truth and you must deal with it !!!
.!. DIE MOTHER FUCKERS !!!

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 22:53 »

Acidsnow is nab?  ;D

Well .. Ench was feeding like hell .. if u didn;t see
i don;t care who was playing but he was Noobshit this game.

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 22:57 »
Also would be cool to Submit Replay + Video .. that way we can check game stats  players etc..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 00:23 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5187413
here is the game link , thank you for ur positive comments , this is my first attempt of making such a video , this is a caption from a game where there was some good gamers , itz nothing special , but this is what i made and thatz that

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 19:15 »
You were playing vs. leavers or total noobs that game? You rent them to feed you so you look godlike?
The end of the vid, when n'aix died.... You used 3 spells/item during amazing like 3 secs, an average player would use it all in 0.2 sec. You were playing w/o hotkeys or what? Very giga mega pro style
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 20:46 »
Why blame him? He didnt said that he is so pro or smth. He had fun making and sharing his first vid to the community and "break the ice" as he said. What he get back is an ironic blame. eh

since i never made clip with this program ,try not to laught , itz nothing special , cuz im not special or w/e :)
be gentle
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 21:56 »
Why blame him? He didnt said that he is so pro or smth. He had fun making and sharing his first vid to the community and "break the ice" as he said. What he get back is an ironic blame. eh

be gentle

I am not blaming him, im just saying the pure truth. But you're right, I should be a gentleman :P
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 01:57 »
well ur not ,and people like u ruined the forum . fuck this , u got to be a TOTAL ASSHOLE to talk to spoiled children and be something on lagabuse.com . pointless..