Author Topic: Welcome to lagabuse.com, the place where warns are raining from the sky.  (Read 5889 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you read carefully, you'll see he got warn for flaming, warn for family related flame 2nd time, warn for family related flame 3rd time and finally, warn for family related flame 2nd time again ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so in commons universe if he says "fuck you" its not a flame, its a fact, like "hello, noob". That means we can talk to him like "hey you fucking piece of shit go kill yourself" and none will concider it a flame cause it might be fact, right? If this was his point, go remove the warn and lets flame him w/o getting warned. Why would we get warned? Were just honest, right? :)
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
so in commons universe if he says "fuck you" its not a flame, its a fact, like "hello, noob". That means we can talk to him like "hey you fucking piece of shit go kill yourself" and none will concider it a flame cause it might be fact, right? If this was his point, go remove the warn and lets flame him w/o getting warned. Why would we get warned? Were just honest, right? :)

Long time ago my good friend wrote this on playdota.eu forum:

Quote from: midoelbasha
retard isnt flaming, it's a classification.

It was posted here: http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,3241.msg24227.html#msg24227

This is quite similar thing, why the f...k you are not using !ignore command when it is given you by myubernick?

Things you have wroted here are not bannable on xpam and remember xpam > la (ofc they are keeping rights to do what ever they want with their bot, and ofc they are keeping the rights to make they own rules) but even here in Rules it writes that flames are:

a: Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult.
      b: Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language.
      c: Insults which contains family members may be considered as "family related flame".
      Note: You are advised to use !ignore command against spammer whenever possible.

So everything would be mega PERFECT if moderators like lucky..strike would react by those rules. (I know that I was banned for saying "you are retard" to a guy). His explanation was "he felt offended" well I got offended 1000 times and yet I did not banned or reported anyone here, why cause I can hadle it like a man.

So my point of all this story is: FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES, DENIED 2 REQUESTS IN A ROW AND STOP WARNING OR BANNING PPL FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXISTS IN YOUR OWN RULES AND YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM LOT OF BAD POSTS/REQUESTS and situations like this.

Have a nice day, its Friday.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I gotta point to one thing that is very often overlooked:

Forum rules and Ingame rules are different!

So quoting ingame rules while talking about forum warns is irrelevant.

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ye I was talking about game rules and then I realized that I went offtopic :D. But anyhow I like my post >.<.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mng please stop pointing obviously on some moderator like a spoiled child.

Ontopic - You were/are/will be always retard and aint gonna change.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Intresting how lucky..wananbesomemoderator..strike have warned you for insulting on forum but he did not bother to warn inevermoron for insulting you here.

Srsly, thiz lagabuze me lovez more and morez every day <3..

Please ban me mng, oops sorry you are noone here anymore. Stop acting like someone you are not.
Your time has passed grampa but still you act like young kid.
If im not talking to you keep your mouth shut. Noone called you here btw. If you give him support stop attacking others. Make a request if you want to report me, if you got solid proof.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol he can ban you on server, lil' la.com bot is nothing w/o xpam.

Watchu gonna do? ACT A FOOL!

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I can live without dota.
Deal with it B)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Already did that.

Well he is doing that right now, so for me he is just (oh how I love to quote crowbar in this kind of situations) ANOTHER FACE IN PILE OF FACES.

inevermoron just to give you a hint xpam > la and I m mod on xpam. (its something like junior and senior team of FC Barcelona, I m here dude but now I m playing for first team).

@jokerz. you r talking about common or me in ontopic? if its about me, then yes I admit that, I m retard, moron, asshole and I just love myself. If its about common, then yes he is retard, moron, asshole and we all hate him cause of that.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Somebody should lock this topic. People are starting to talk about other things in here.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Things you have wroted here are not bannable on xpam and remember xpam > la (ofc they are keeping rights to do what ever they want with their bot, and ofc they are keeping the rights to make they own rules) but even here in Rules it writes that flames are:

Easy champion, easy. Nobody got banned for that. And also as Astaroth said, forum rules are not same with game rules. I can't understand  why common makes such a drama for %5 warn point which doesn't mean anything on the way of ban althought he is wrong. I don't understand YOU either why you spit here all the time when you get little chance for it.

You always whine about how much LA is shit in your every single topic. If you don't like this much and if you don't care then why you waste your time to spit here? Isn't it better to separate your time for your r/l instead of posting here then. And also your cocky thought about xpam: Don't forget, if LA would come to end now, imagine how much xpam would lose player. You know statistics better than me..

Btw gratz about your ban with "other" reason. Abuse your power, ban ppl because of your personal business and come here to spit we lose players because of our attitude. So ironic...

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Already did that.

But you know I can easly go trough that?
You ban one of my acc only by your personal issues.

Better focus on real rule breakers that are ruining d1 gameplay.

Somebody should lock this topic. People are starting to talk about other things in here.

Thats offtopic sectiion. It could be moved into homor as well.
Someone is attacking me so i bite back.
Deal with it B)

Offline addicted

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Don`t Ignore me, i just like talk to much!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wonder if in real life you try so hard to change the unjustice system that you meet too. If you do i think the world is sure all ready a better place :P .

Try to act in importand matters who affect your life, here is just...

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One more thing to MNG. You protect common saying about unjustice.
Do I have to remind you the times when you and quon were holding PD bot as ban mods?
Do I have to temind you the times when u abused ur powers so much nobody liked you?
Do I have to remind you that you were banning people even for no reason not giving fuck of consequences?

You are attacking LA mods but you DID the same long time ago. Stop being hypocrite. You were not better.
Look on yourself what are you talking about, you have forgoten the things that you have done?
Deal with it B)