Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 120886 times)

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2013, 16:39 »
go own him again then : DDD fb him, then destroy his towers mid, then crush his raxes, finally destroy the throne and then rape his queen and at the end post a replay here

thanks

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2013, 16:41 »
Ok, he lied when he said he's looking for you and some other stuff, that's right.

Yet, the fact is that you lost the first game.
He killed you twice, he got way more creeps and you lost the mid tower. Then you left the game with "gn messi".
That is clear loss, isn't it?
I had no intention of playing vs him after he told me he has no time to play full games and wants fb only. I just wasted his time like he wasted mine.
go own him again then : DDD fb him, then destroy his towers mid, then crush his raxes, finally destroy the throne and then rape his queen and at the end post a replay here

thanks
He won't because he can't and he knows it.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2013, 16:50 »
I see no point in pwning you again since you clearly losed and flood me  with excuses till now and don't wanna admit it. I can waste my time also better ways, sry.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2013, 17:31 »
Dafuq is wrong with u people .. omg ..

Can someone Ban Common From Fourm For Continious unjustified posting ? XD

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2013, 17:41 »
I see no point in pwning you again since you clearly losed and flood me  with excuses till now and don't wanna admit it. I can waste my time also better ways, sry.
You are the one making excuses, I just wasted your time like you wasted mine. While you were shittalking on forum about me not being there, I was there waiting you and you were in some random shit game. Go ahead and consider your time I wasted "pwning me" if it makes you feel better.
Learn dota.
Keep running away, me likey.

Mister Common1337, i have questions for you, because you are best dota1 player on the world and best dota1 mid player ever (some hero should have your name).
1. I never notice you in top50 players on lagabuse ladder, why?
2. How you feeling after random noob low skilled player like yuppers rape you 2 times in 1v1 game, and you left that games like a looser?
3. Why you scream every game?, and why you scream every day on forum?
4. Can you tell us your story from your imagine world [dota world]?
5. It seems you are challenged again by same player. Why you are scared if he is so bad? I'm sure pro player like you will rape him easy.
1. Because I have no reason to prove myself to noobs, I already know I'm the best, being in top ladder just requieres shitloads of game played and actually not pick first/not play silly/kicking feeders from my team/stacking to prevent retarded leavers from being in my team etc., and I simply don't give enough of a shit to do that.
2. He refused to play and wasted my time, I wasted his.
3. I don't scream.
4. Learn english.
5. You must need doctor consult, what I see is him admitting to be scared to play and continuing his plan to refuse to play, you are wasting my time.
Dafuq is wrong with u people .. omg ..

Can someone Ban Common From Fourm For Continious unjustified posting ? XD
You seem upset.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2013, 18:09 »
go see a doctor for schizophrenia test man, you challenge someone, lose, and say "do you think i was actually playing? XDDDDDDD". Why do you even challenge people when you will not use enough of your so called %play rate to win?

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2013, 18:48 »
Well common prabobly lsot because he actually used 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his skills xDDD
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2013, 19:14 »
Well common prabobly lsot because he actually used 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his skills xDDD
For one to lose, one must first play. We did not play because he did not agree to play dota. I won.
go see a doctor for schizophrenia test man, you challenge someone,
Ooops. I see a mistake there. Pardon ? Me challenging a lowly insect like spectreguy ?
I have no need to "challenge" anyone, since you are no challenge for me at all, I can wipe you all with my pc shut down.
He "challenged" me. (he actually didn't, he refused to play after being all tall and proud here and ran away)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2013, 19:17 »
learn dota lil' insects

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2013, 19:20 »
learn dota lil' insects
I though you were permabanned :(
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2013, 19:26 »
isn't it little too late for you to stay on your pc?

go to your bed pls

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2013, 19:27 »
why would i?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2013, 19:42 »
isn't it obvious, or do i need to post you a meme pic so you can understand it

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2013, 19:43 »
meme pls
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2013, 19:46 »