Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 120874 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #315 on: September 13, 2013, 02:40 »
I just got it!

CoMMoN1337 can't be defeated! Even if you defeat him he is not defeated! He has lost but in fact he has won!

I don't really understand it... If you wanted to play full game, you shouldn't leave the first game with 0/2 score but continue playing...
I didn't lose anything, only some time, which I don't consider lost because I was laughing alot. I was making fun of him because he "can't play" full game because he "has school tomorrow".
Then he was still on forum after 2-3 hours. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He can't do anything properly, this apparently includes lies too.
Wrong answer.

You keep saying that he needed to go, ok ok.

The first game:
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5238398

You have left it first, not him, you.
If I didn't leave it he would, he said in previous posts that he has only an hour, and when he said that he was already in a game which he started, when that game finished there were around 30 min left of that hour, that game would last way longer than 30 min.

Learn math, learn dota, learn not to assume things without being informed, learn to read what I say and ignore silly scared 16 y/o kids which "can't play" dota before their precious bed time. That's probably the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard in my life, and believe me, I've heard a lot XDDD and funniest thing of all is that he was still on forum 2-3 hours after, confirming the fact that he could've played but is simply scared to play full games.

Poor kiddo posts around here claiming he won, but in reality he knows the truth. He feels it, he had no hope at all and that is the reason he refused to play.

Therefore I win by default, learn dota before challenging me.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2013, 07:17 »
Dust can help, as div.ide said, ofc i know he can remove buff, but still, it can be useful, happened to me many times.

Common, shh pls, u talk lol  ;D  I don't wanna start arguing with you, it's pointless, too stubborn to accept some facts xD
This.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2013, 07:35 »
Oh boy as I remember YOU were hiding for 40 mins and then I simply told you I had just 1 hour time left. It doesn't matter why, even if my reasons were pathetic. And yes I lost, I was scared to play full games after killing you 2 times, having 3x more creeps and getting ur twr. I was just scared you would use some CoMMonly-known-bug (just ppl as you know it) and would steal my throne. So I left cause I was scared.
Next time challenge some trapem noob to truly win and show how godlike you are :)
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2013, 08:20 »
Oh boy as I remember YOU were hiding for 40 mins and then I simply told you I had just 1 hour time left.
HAHAHAHAHAHA REALLY ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IS THAT SO ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
now im online you tard, youre nowhere not me.
When you posted this message, you were ingame in minute 2 here -> http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5238296 and then this game lasted 53 minutes. I wait you 50 minutes because you are ingame, while you keep saying on forum shit like "I have only 1 hour where are you" etc, I was doing /w lagabuse.com !where yuppers, yuppers is ingame blabla by savage_sick minute TEN.

Then after all that waiting time, imagine how much I bursted laughing when you said "fb only ok ?". Protip:
Spoiler for Hiden:
you can't imagine how hard I bursted laughing.

Don't be surprised I wasted your time aswell, you DESERVED it.

I'll give you another tip:
Spoiler for Hiden:
go train 10 years sf vs sf, and then challenge me, you might have a slight chance of winning if I stop playing for those 10 years and when we play after 10 years I will use 0.000000000000001%
Spoiler for Hiden:
but I think you need more than 10 years time of practice to beat my 0.000000000000001%.

Keep deluding yourself believing that you won, I was alt-tabbing to windows looking on various forums while "playing" with you and you still barely managed to do anything, you need a looooooooooooooooooooooooot of practice before you even THINK of challenging me while I'm at 0.000000000000001%.

Oh, you pubbers always make me smile.

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2013, 09:38 »
maybe go pawn his sf with techies, then he will finally shut the fuck up..

But still.... 0,00000000000000001 % dafuq

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2013, 09:59 »
I just got it!

CoMMoN1337 can't be defeated! Even if you defeat him he is not defeated! He has lost but in fact he has won!

I don't really understand it... If you wanted to play full game, you shouldn't leave the first game with 0/2 score but continue playing...
I didn't lose anything, only some time, which I don't consider lost because I was laughing alot. I was making fun of him because he "can't play" full game because he "has school tomorrow".

Wrong answer.

The first game:

If I didn't leave it he would, he said in previous posts that he has only an hour, and when he said that he was already in a game which he started, when that game finished there were around 30 min left of that hour, that game would last way longer than 30 min.
That's just excuse, "If I didn't leave it he would". If your gproxy would crash you would be banned. If you'd be a whale you wouldn't play DotA. If if if...

Signature by Rocka

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: September 13, 2013, 10:29 »
He is Chuck Norris?  :o
dont be ridiculous..
common > chuck norris

so lets sum this up: common best mid hero

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: September 13, 2013, 11:04 »
I just got it!

Wrong answer.

The first game:

That's just excuse, "If I didn't leave it he would". If your gproxy would crash you would be banned. If you'd be a whale you wouldn't play DotA. If if if...
You are free to believe anything you want, I don't care.

I will be here destroying all of you continuosly while barely playing IF you have the decency to not waste my time, IF you don't, you are ignored, and automatically disqualified, OR you are mocked, and automatically disqualified, spectreguy was the last option mentioned.

Enjoy believing your delusions, lil nabs. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: September 13, 2013, 11:11 »
Well, you keep saying that every noob has some lame excuses like "I was doing this" "I was doing that" "If I 'this' you would 'that'" and now you come with same excuse? Wtf is that?

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: September 13, 2013, 13:07 »
I pwned you, replays are free for everyone to watch and judge, keep living in your imagined world :)
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2013, 15:27 »
Well, you keep saying that every noob has some lame excuses like "I was doing this" "I was doing that" "If I 'this' you would 'that'" and now you come with same excuse? Wtf is that?
Interesting theory, too bad it's flawed. The difference is, I can prove that what noobs say is wrong, and I can also prove that I am correct. Noobs cannot prove that they are correct, and even if they try, they will see that they are wrong, if not at first then eventually, unless they are brain damaged.

Now, assuming this spectreguy believes that he won and that he can beat me, don't you think it's strange his first impulse was to rush on forum and post 2 replays as "proof" ? To expand on that thought, if you beat someone, and you know that you can beat him, and the one you just beat PROVOKES you, DENIES what you say, INSISTS you CANNOT beat him, don't you think your impulse would tell you to challenge him again ?

Ever wondered why he lied about me hiding when he was already in a game ?
Ever wondered why he didn't challenge me again after I said he knew he didn't stand a chance ?
Ever wondered why he doesn't accept my terms to full games, even though it makes perfect sense that full games would say the most ?
Ever wondered why he wanted just fb ?
Ever wondered why he lied about having only 1 hour ?
Ever wondered why he insists on those replays, regardless of the fact that I told him that I wasn't playing in those replays ?

I guess it's my fault, I seem to always assume people actually use their brain to think and deduct.
The answer to all these questions is simple. He himself doesn't believe he can beat me, and he knows he didn't actually do anything. It's called denial, it's what weak people do to fill in the gaps, tell themselves it's all going to be ok.

Oh, and to conclude, incase you think about doing something like saying "no, u!", don't bother, it doesn't apply. If you think everything I said about him can be applied to me, then you are gravely mistaken. Want to know why ? Because I can prove it. I am not running away. He on the other hand, is running away. He does not want to play against me again, because he is scared.

He knows he has no chance.
He knows he has been wrong all along.
He made excuses to leave before we even started playing with the 1 hour left thing, which turned out to be a lie, since he stood on forum even 3 hours after.
He tried to make his risk as minimal as possible by saying "fb only k?".
He knew he had no chance before we even started playing, everything points to this simple fact.
He does not want to play full games, because he knows he will lose without any contest. He'll get humiliated and lose his lil image here.

If what I said now doesn't annoy him enough to want to play full games, then I was right about everything.
Let's see what happens now, shall we ?

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2013, 15:39 »
you wanna make me to challange you again by this post cause I pwned you 1. time and you wanna ravange? Oh and yes your "facts" are repeating + I had just 1 hour time as I told you. Have you ever heard of "smartphones"; you can use net there, you know.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2013, 15:53 »
you wanna make me to challange you again by this post cause I pwned you 1. time and you wanna ravange? Oh and yes your "facts" are repeating + I had just 1 hour time as I told you. Have you ever heard of "smartphones"; you can use net there, you know.
There is nothing to "revenge", since you refused to play.

You didn't need to reply, you could've silently pretend you didn't read that, that would prove me right also, but now it is painfully obvious to everyone how scared you are, if you just pretended that you didn't see my post, then only I would know.

Thanks for making my job easier.

Enjoy "living in your imagined world" as you say.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2013, 16:13 »
Ok, he lied when he said he's looking for you and some other stuff, that's right.

Yet, the fact is that you lost the first game.
He killed you twice, he got way more creeps and you lost the mid tower. Then you left the game with "gn messi".
That is clear loss, isn't it?

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2013, 16:18 »
Ok, he lied when he said he's looking for you and some other stuff, that's right.

Yet, the fact is that you lost the first game.
He killed you twice, he got way more creeps and you lost the mid tower. Then you left the game with "gn messi".
That is clear loss, isn't it?

I did never lie there
I said I was online = i was. He refused to tell me his nickname, not me. Can you quote 1 lie from me pls? Ty
C'mon. Don't mute me.