Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 121086 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2013, 18:03 »
If you are behind your creeps, you can simply avoid huskar's annoying fire spears by keeping the distance via your longer range like 175 distance which can grow up if you orbwalk and wow its 200, and btw you mega pro viper player should wait when huskar is getting in range you can either hit him and start damaging way earlier then he does and if he still stays and keeps orbwalking you can simply go b for some distance and turn back hit him you have better range simply clear, and at level 1 think viper has corrosive skin which deals damage to attacker from whatever damage source you get burned for 7 seconds for 5 damage per second, and your corrosive skin deals 10 damage per second for 11 seconds from starting of burning and to its end, and huskars berserker wont be useful at all, the bonus attack speed can be easily stopped via vipers epic slowing passives actives etc..
I haven't even read your post, all I read was the fact that you think you can hit huskar without him hitting you back if you are quick. Wanna know why ?

You know what is funny ? None of you talkers actually want to see if you are wrong or right (you just assume you are right, and you are wrong over 50% of the time), you just talk.

I'm tired of your chatter, that's what you noobs love to do the most, only talk. Bla bla bla bla bla.

I will demonstrate. You say viper > huskar, I say huskar > viper. There is nothing more to be said.

You can find out who is right by playing me when I'm huskar, with you playing viper.

Stop talking and play, or LOSE the "debate" by default because of refusal to support what you have said with actual examples instead of some silly seriously flawed theories.
I guess this is useless post or challange.

You say Huskar > Viper. But also YOU playing Viper > Huskar. So such a match would prove nothing.
Well obviously I rape with any hero against any hero with such stupid players as my opponent but that doesn't mean huskar doesn't rape viper in general.

Stop ruining my fun.  >:(
i explain situations with much deep details  and even for unexpected situations which you call "talk", you just say huskar>viper he has orb he damages much
Much flawed deep details.
I said you are wrong and I can show you that you are wrong. If you refuse to play then don't speak.
I have played once against you, starter game me 4, you 0 http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5119452 you last hit as hell if we were equal in that i might have played once again your biggest prob is underestimating everybody around
You had 4 at start me 0 and u still lose even when I have such mega players like magnus with sange and veno who steals my runes, what exactly is your point ? And what makes you think I was even 0.00001% serious in this silly game ?

Underestimating someone means I first have to estimate, I do not estimate, I know that you are bad for a fact, there are no estimations involved, so no, I don't underestimate.
Ooh i had way better team for sure :p and you are all the time 0.000001% I started to believe you can't reach higher rate so your excuse is just lame. Simply if I am bad, you lost to bad when you were 0.00000001% , as always
I don't go even near 1% for a very simple reason. Safety. Your safety to be more precise.

If you see me at 1% you will most likely forget to breathe from amazement and die of asphyxiation or you could die even before you would die of asphyxiation because your brain will produce too much adrenaline at once and cause you to have a stroke or heart-attack.
You don't want that do you ?
Your 1%, or anything above 0.000001% doesn't exist or unusable, like we humans cant use %100 of our brain. You playing best is still 0.000001%
You aren't worhy for me to crank up my skill usage, maybe if any of you were any good I would actually need to use more. But I don't.

My 0.000001% is still way more than any of you can handle, which is why I rarely use 0.000001% and I use less, to give you slight hope.

To be honest with you, I'm beginning to think there is nothing I can do to make you have a chance of beating me.

I should probably try to reach something like 0.(0)1, but since that's impossible, I'm afraid there is no way you can ever beat me.
fuck, now once again

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2013, 18:11 »
Back to the main theme; earth ghost is op as well
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2013, 19:31 »
Back to the main theme; earth ghost is op as well
Yes, back to the main theme, let's quickly divert attention from the fact that once again your words of challenging me were empty since you are nowhere to be found. "earth ghost" isn't "op as well", you are just too much of a noob to handle it.

Nicely done, no one noticed. Carry on.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOOON
THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE GONE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEEEEST
DON'T YOU CRY NO MOORE.

That song just came to me, I know I know, it fits perfectly, I'm a genius blabla. (tell me something I don't know)

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2013, 19:34 »
now im online you tard, youre nowhere not me.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2013, 19:36 »
now im online you tard, youre nowhere not me.
Yeah, you say that here, ingame though things are different. Don't worry be happy. People are naive, they might believe you. Continue.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2013, 19:37 »
say me your fucking nickname now you tard
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2013, 19:47 »
You are not worthy enough to know my nickname.
Go in lagabuse channel and yell, I will contact you.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2013, 19:54 »
He has his nicks written under his karma...

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2013, 19:56 »
Actually this is a different one, I will reveal it after I rape his face.
Assuming ofcourse that he shows up, so far nope.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2013, 20:16 »
i have wisped to that but that are offline and commons brain doesnt get how can he rape me 1v1 if i dont know his accs? o.o
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2013, 20:16 »
Well, hf guys, I'm leaving now.

I hope I'll find a replay here tommorow ;)

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2013, 20:19 »
i have wisped to that but that are offline and commons brain doesnt get how can he rape me 1v1 if i dont know his accs? o.o
I said go in lagabuse.com channel and yell, and I will contact you, you are not worthy enough to know my nickname.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2013, 20:21 »
wisp me on acc yuppers fast i have just 1 hour time from now
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2013, 20:25 »
wisp me on acc yuppers fast i have just 1 hour time from now
Try going online on it first.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2013, 20:27 »
i am fucking online try "/WHERE YUPPERS"
C'mon. Don't mute me.