Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 121250 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2013, 20:27 »
Well but puck > sky with his phase shit
lol, no.

he can hit also you know, he doesn't only have the nuke.

hits + nuke, if he doesn't dodge hits, just hits, bigger damage than puck, better attack animation than puck, if he dodges hit, nuke.

impossible to win lane vs sky unless you are dk maxing armor with a roof in your team giving you armor + 6 salves from yourself, + 24 salves from each of your teammates combined + 30 salves from enemy team, but even then, no.

just no.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2013, 21:09 »
why doesn't anyone ban this troll wannabe ? ^

ot : when the lane matchup is even, the player makes the difference.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 21:11 »
don't concern yourself with me rockgirl, focus on learning dota.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2013, 21:26 »
lol, no.

hits + nuke, if he doesn't dodge hits, just hits, bigger damage than puck, better attack animation than puck, if he dodges hit, nuke.

impossible to win lane vs sky unless you are dk maxing armor with a roof in your team giving you armor + 6 salves from yourself, + 24 salves from each of your teammates combined + 30 salves from enemy team, but even then, no.

just no.
hmm you really think puck let sky just hit him by attacks? just like np? without attacking him back or using spells? or running away? just let him to come to 500 range and attack him, ok ? in normal match puck would pwn your sky, buddy, you seem very very low
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2013, 21:33 »
lol, no.

just no.
hmm you really think puck let sky just hit him by attacks? just like np? without attacking him back or using spells? or running away? just let him to come to 500 range and attack him, ok ? in normal match puck would pwn your sky, buddy, you seem very very low
lmfao
oh sorry, i didn't make one thing clear, i didn't specify that you shouldn't play puck vs a sky which is 2 years old and doesn't know what a computer is
if you play 999999999999999999999999999999999999 games of puck vs a sky at equal low skill level as you, he will win every single game
try learning dota before chatting

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2013, 21:53 »
Mmm your arrguments are getting more retarded by every post. Running out of petrol? <------- [example]
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2013, 22:06 »
do you really want me to demonstrate by molesting you with sky while you are puck ?
is that really necessary ?

can't you just simply use your brain and realise that there is nothing puck can do ?

here, i'll help you, try using your brain.

lvl 1 both heroes

sky has clear advantage
puck cannot hold his ground and attack sky back, because puck has lower damage and lower attackspeed than skywrath, + no nuke, since you want to have to phase shift at lvl 1 vs sky, and sky also has nuke

so, if sky goes to attack puck, there is absolutely nothing to do BUT to back off or get seriously fucked hp-wise

puck can't do shit to prevent sky from attacking him, what the fuck are you even thinking with this reply "you think puck will let sky get in 500 range of him to attack him with hits ?", oh ok then, don't stay within 500 range of me, but i will run to you till you are outside of creep xp range, what will you do then? exactly. nothing. because there is nothing you can do.

lvl 2
wow, puck has a spell now, so ? sky can get either silence or slow now, he can bait phase shift with a nuke, then silence or slow him and molest him with hits + a nuke, since nuke cd is shorter than puck shift, there is nothing puck can do but go back.
oh and by the way, this simulation is based on the assumption that both puck and sky are lvl 2, which will never be the case if sky has a clue of what he is doing, if i play sky and you play puck, when i will have lvl 6 you will have lvl 3 at most, most likely lvl 2, wanna know why? because there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me from molesting you, with hits, with nuke, with slow, with silence, you can only turn back if you don't want me to cripple you, and i won't even let you stay in xp range, you will just stand there and watch me lasthit everything like the helpless little puck that you are.

there is absolutely nothing you can do.

here are some examples for your puny little helpless mind that is unable to simulate examples on it's own.

happy now ?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2013, 22:35 »
Ehm, lvl 1 Puck has higher dmg than lvl 1 Sky. Lvl 1 Puck also has higher armor than lvl 1 Sky. They both have same base attack time, yet Sky has like 1 second shorter attack animation...

Random shot, is that you, Nicky?

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2013, 09:35 »
Ehm, lvl 1 Puck has higher dmg than lvl 1 Sky. Lvl 1 Puck also has higher armor than lvl 1 Sky. They both have same base attack time, yet Sky has like 1 second shorter attack animation...

Random shot, is that you, Nicky?
Just wanted write it :(
Well in commons world there is 39 - 49 > 47 - 58
Then, sky has about 0.45 armor at lvl 1, they have same attack speed
Ok, you seem very very low, go play puck vs. sky  with me, noooob?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2013, 13:50 »
I'd love to see this challenge, go play it 1v1.
begin puck vs common skywrath ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2013, 14:36 »

I'd love to see this challenge, go play it 1v1.
begin puck vs common skywrath ;D

I would love to see n^^s ripping the shhh outta common with puck xD

If sky focus on puck he wont get creeps. Puck can easly farm creeps with 1st skill and dodge sky attacks with 3rd. Who cares if sky has mimlion mana or whatever. Smart playign can nuke everyone at mid.
Deal with it B)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2013, 16:10 »
sky will always win vs puck wtf u talking about.....

silence> ur fuckin shit useless shift

in those seconds u deal halpf hp of puck as harass and then at lvl6 u are insta dead.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2013, 16:42 »
dmg, silence, slow so many skills, you think it will be enough with mana for 10min mid farm against puck with fast bottle?
What about killing creeps? If sky focus dmg dmg dmg puck can only waste mana on killing creeps, has also chance to dmg sky with abit of luck. Killing creeps more important than rage hsrass.

Yeea sky is strong but taken to seriously.

Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2013, 17:21 »
early-mid game sky is stronger, but in late game puck is unkillable

at lvl 5 sky can easily rape puck, not to even think at lvl 6

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2013, 17:25 »
Well .. @jean .. if u get hex with sky .. Puck can;t do shit Late game either.