Author Topic: using !ignore is bannable !  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Wisher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
using !ignore is bannable !
« on: June 23, 2013, 16:05 »
Hi guys ! Be careful pls because we have new rule here ! using !ignore all teammates is now bannable because it is consider as game ruin. Check this and enjoy it how noob admin makes his own rules .

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,136194.0.html

7. Player must not ruin the game by:
      a: Intentionally Feeding
      b: Sabotaging Teammates:

by telling possition on the map to the opponent,
    by using hero skills on purpose to sabotage eg. Toss, Fissure, Sprout, Bloodrage, Disruption, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Recall, Nether Swap, Cold Embrace etc.

c: Mass-selling, hiding, destroying own items.
      d: Exposing own or ally items (couriers aswell) for the enemy on purpose.

and new rule (ONLY FOR ADMINS): -  mass-feeding is not consider as game ruin
                                                           if someone !ignore whole team, because nobody listen him (dont go alone, dont feed slark....5 sec later slark double kill )you must ban him because he is game ruiner

so guys if you will see that someone breaking this rule , just send banrequest finalend. 

SRY FOR BAD ENGLISH, bye all
When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: using !ignore is bannable !
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 16:11 »
who are you setting new rules here?

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 16:15 »
so if u farm woods when ur base is getting down i understand its gameruin,
but when ur teammates want to rush a push that wouldnt be that wise,and better u decide to def and farm,ur support warding or so for a little bit of map control,and a gang and push option after well..
u cant just ban ppl like dat...or u can

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 16:30 »
Sad to see. About abusing powers nothing changed and it wont.
Typical game with "mod"
He failed alot, and all he can do is end up his frustration searching for a reason to ban someone.

Thats jsut lol, once they say to use ignore then they are banning cause using ignore. Lol.

Advice, never let or play with mods. They will always find a reason to ban you. Eventhough you did nothign they will even ban you for mh cause he died. LA mafia.
Deal with it B)

Offline 23.23.23

• ТИПР ДО ТИСМР
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 16:36 »
Sad to see. About abusing powers nothing changed and it wont.
Typical game with "mod"
He failed alot, and all he can do is end up his frustration searching for a reason to ban someone.

Thats jsut lol, once they say to use ignore then they are banning cause using ignore. Lol.

Advice, never let or play with mods. They will always find a reason to ban you. Eventhough you did nothign they will even ban you for mh cause he died. LA mafia.
smart guy  ;D
so if all team spam on you ''retard'' ''i f@#k ur mom'' and same sh#t u cant ignore them beacouse its banable.. and u will have to read all that spam.. didnt notice that in Rules page...

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 16:38 »
Wisher ...Don't spam here anymore pls ...It won't end well for u ...

!locked
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 20:19 »
I never said using !ignore command is bannable. !ignoring your whole team, that is and it is considered as game ruining. Like I said before, Dota is a team game and you are not allowed to !ignore your whole team because you lost one gem and died a few times, and then play alone for the rest of the game.

That was the main reason I banned you, I even ignored your flaming, you could've get 3 more days on that one.

iNevermore, keep your comments to yourself, if you don't know the whole story or if you didn't even bother to check the game link.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E