Author Topic: Storm Build  (Read 11633 times)

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Storm Build
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:30 »
Storm Build

First item orchid ..

if u want look my gameplay

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5117360

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Storm Build
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 12:47 »
thats too mainstream, get like mjolnir on storm and rape, and then brag about it

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 12:51 »

No.

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 12:55 »
thats too mainstream, get like mjolnir on storm and rape, and then brag about it

agree,go manta desolator lothars buriza

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 12:59 »
yeah deso , buriza is good items for that

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 13:00 »
''not bad for 48min storm spirit 97 cs''

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 13:02 »
''not bad for 48min storm spirit 97 cs''

it is only for item build not good game  :)

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 13:06 »
http://dotabuff.com/matches/225060706

my core puck with buriza
np,i got this xD

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 13:07 »

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 13:10 »

it is only one gameplay not good game in starter game first item orchid..

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 13:34 »
Storm Build

First item orchid ..

I lol'd, really.

Storm build: Orchid - dot - end - ty 4 reading - gg wp cya ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 13:38 »
Storm Build

First item orchid ..

I lol'd, really.

i would like to thank you  :)
Storm build: Orchid - dot - end - ty 4 reading - gg wp cya ;D

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 13:57 »
Dont get the point of the post but ok...
orchid as first item is not so wise but i guess u can rush the oblivions and farm which i think u are doing...
i see u having orchid linken and bs and treds wht isnt so smart either...if u make bs make sure u rush the arcanes then disemble to bs fast so u have it first (stack charges and good reg+god hp and mp) before orchid which i wouldnt buy anyways...linken is solid item for storm cant say nothing...but if u are making linken then there is kinda no need for bs(or esp orchid unlles u rly need to neutralize someone like warlock and u need to do it in order to win the fights) better spend the money on some other item like hex shiva if u are playing like that...

Storm is a imba hero esp for public newbie games...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 14:03 »
omg orchid bad as first item? men reg imba!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 14:17 »
How did you manage to die 6 times with only roar to stop you and no silences ?
How did you manage to have 97 cs in 50 minutes when you should have 100 cs in 15 minutes max ?
On storm you should have 100 cs in min 10 if i'm being honest, you couldn't even get those in 50 minutes.

I suggest you stop trying a "build" over other "builds" (because that is a stupid flawed noob concept, since the best "build" you can go for is very dependant on particular game situations, so it doesn't matter what you decide on using, sometimes something else is needed) and try learning how to lasthit first.

What you noobs seem to never understand (among many other things) is that you are trying to learn dota incorrectly.Instead of trying to figure out items, you should start with the basics, which all of you still don't know them, yes absolutely all of you, and only then move on to the next steps.
You try to learn how to run without learning how to walk.

SOME BASICS:

Minimap, a square thing located in your left bottom corner, it's not there to decorate your stupid screen, it's there to help you, LOOK AT IT, ALWAYS, NOT ONCE EVERY GAME, ALWAYS. (start looking at it every 30 seconds, then start looking at it every 20 seconds, then start looking at it every 10 seconds, then start looking at it every 5 seconds)
This is one of the most important, which no one on this server gets. (no one on this server looks at the minimap every 5 seconds, of that i am sure, and most likely no one here watches it even once every 10 seconds)
The more aware you are of all things going on in the game, the easier everything is. It's simple, why aren't you learning ? Instead you choose to say "WTF NO SS, FUCKING NOOB LEARN TO SS", when infact, it is you who are the gigantic noob, which cannot even take a look at the minimap every once in a while to avoid dying like a moron.

Lasthitting, you are fucking horrible at it, all of you. Learn it, stop fucking randomly cluelessly hitting, you just ruin several of your own lasthits by doing that. Every single time you miss a creep you should slap yourself, maybe then you will learn.

Staying alive. You can't seem to fucking stay alive can you, i got a suggestion, maybe stop fucking staying in a lane if you are alone there and there are 4 guys preparing to push ? You will most likely die. No one is coming and there is nothing to do there ? Then, go on another lane and try to do something there, when you can't do something somewhere, go elsewhere, don't just fucking sit there doing nothing, every single second counts. Or maybe stop fucking going in a lane to lasthit a stupid creep alone with 2 heroes capable of easily killing you ? Ye i know, very complex advice, but you are still dying like this even though most of you think you know this.

Doing something always. Something other than dying. Like moving to a place when there will obviously happen something, for instance in a lane where 4 people push instead of sitting alone in the back of a lane already pushed doing nothing.

Understanding that if you are 1 hp and have no mana, then you should go back unless you know what you are doing (which you clearly don't), not dance back and forward watching your team die, then dying also because you got caught fucking sitting there instead of going back when you can't do anything. You can watch them die while you are going back safely, there is no reason for you to die if you can't help.

Understanding that if it's a fight, you need to USE YOUR FUCKING SPELLS.
Stop fucking waiting for your dream echoslam that you see in your lil stupid youtube videos, and USE IT, because most of the time you won't be able to do it and you will lose the fight because of your stupid indecisiveness. The most relevant thing when there is a fight is to DECIDE on something and STICKING to it unless you have an opportunity to change your mind, which happens very rarely, you are better off going all in or going all out from the start in fights, especially in pubs.

Stop having a permanent braindelay. React faster. Move faster. Do things faster. Faster. Faster. FASTER.
You see someone going on an ally and you are an es in range to stun ? Hmmmmmmmm what should i do ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... i could try to block them from chasing him ... hmmm or i could just stun ... hmmmmmmmmmmm ... ok i stun, oh wait he is dead already. Proceed to type "sry lag". Well done.

Stop being so fucking greedy all the time, almost every single game in all the years i've played here, when a team gets an advantage, that team tries more than they can actually do, for absolutely no reason, and throws away the advantage they had. Just because the enemy team has a lancer doesn't mean you have to end in minute 10.

Be in important places early, don't come there late. Tier 2 mid tower is being pushed ? You should defend that if you can, if you can defend it, then you should be there early. It's unacceptable to be stuck on the other side of the map with no tp scroll, even if you plan on pushing while they push, you should always have the option to come back, because sometimes there are chances of picking people off even if you push a tier 2 yourself. Killing them then pushing it is better than just pushing it. Roshan is being tried ? If you can stop it, be in position to stop it, don't go when they already have the aegis.

I don't have time to spill obvious shit any longer, maybe some other time i'll continue if i have the patience, that is doubtful however.
In ending i'll add this, the biggest mistake you can make in dota is thinking you know it all, you don't know shit.
I see you noobs laughing all the time at people going some items which aren't suggested in your retarded noob guides, beyond fucking hilarious. You can't even use your own brain and judge why they made it, you just say "lol x item on x hero".
Get a clue or two.