Author Topic: Weaver item build ideas  (Read 9732 times)

Offline meto1230

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Weaver item build ideas
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:07 »
I'm playing weaver these games more than usual so i wanted to ask your opinions also your bıilds too.My start items ring of protection salve,tree,3 branch.In lane i buy tranquil boots and stick goes to magic wand.Then go for radiance + vitality booster + cloak(magic resist) in order.Now disassamble tranquil make ring of basilus + hood.Finally finish heart. ;D Maybe late ring of basilus is ridiculous but i want that minor regen later while i am active on ganks/combats.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Weaver item build ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 02:18 »
I like to play with this build:
1. PT
2. Vanguard/hood/
3. Manta
4. MKB
5. Buriza
6. Heart

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 02:20 »
basil
medaljon of kuraž
linken
mkb
gameover
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline zxcv

• Advanced Member
  • ME, IM STRONGGG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 02:52 »
wand
pt
linkin if much disables or just vg if not
buriza...
What goes around comes around!
-Is it a fly?

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 02:58 »
1) Pt
2) Linken
3) Buriza
4) sange yasha
5) basher ;)
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 03:03 »
I go for power treads agi/str depending on game flow.Than perv for quick mana and hp regen and after that linken , yasha with manta and than whatever.

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 06:46 »
boots of travel (you need ms), since weaver has high hp, just go for damage and regen. perfect item is bf. since it's just so good, buy 2 of em  + that cleave is good for farming and killing rosh. then buy rod of atos because you have to slow enemies (weaver has pretty low ms). and for finish, get buriza because it totally stacks with your geminate attack

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 07:16 »
boots of travel (you need ms), since weaver has high hp, just go for damage and regen. perfect item is bf. since it's just so good, buy 2 of em  + that cleave is good for farming and killing rosh. then buy rod of atos because you have to slow enemies (weaver has pretty low ms). and for finish, get buriza because it totally stacks with your geminate attack
And if that did not work. sell your items, buy divine and lose a game.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36 »
No Mask of Madness? Highest item movespeed boost (+30%) in game. Also insane attackspeed, so you could have more geminate attacks. Skadi is better for slowing than Rod because you don't have to click it (you could accidentally slow creep, lol) and it has no cooldown. Desolator gives good damage with that -armor, and stacks even better than buriza, because you can reduce armor TWICE with geminate (ouch, that hurts).

I am disappointed.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 10:24 »
I saw this theme,it looks nice,and I got a few ideas for weaver.
I'm a fan of pt,cause of attack speed and stats changing (if needed),but I also got a weird idea,if you're unable to farm on ur lane cause of harrasing heroes. You can always do tranquill boots,cause of that HP,armor and armor regen,and you can always disable it later,the best part is,you can basically use all of the required items for it later (ring of protection => basilius, ring of rege => hood of defiance)
As for core items,I'd say magic wand,ring of aquilla,maybe a couple of wraith bands,it's depending from the lane. Urn of shadows could also be usefull,if you're charging/ganking type of a guy,the same thing goes for Medallion of courage. Survivability is also dependable from the opponents heroes,but I normally go for either vanguard or hood,and linken sphere later,cause of that manaregeneration and spell block every 20 secs.
As for late game items,I'm personally avoiding mkb on weaver,cause of the glitch with germinate attack + mkb's truesight,idk if any of you guys noticed that,but truesight won't stack with germinate attack... Buriza is my 1st choice,cause it's hard to get early radiance vs good players,but there are some situations where Eye of Skadi could come in handy,cause slow stacks with germinate attack (skadi is only a buff placer on ranged) and + you'll get nice HP and mana from it. Sometimes early manta style could be usefull,I know weaver doesn't need more movespeed,but it will give you some HP and mana,and you can use it to avoid spells and to disable dust with it. And as for the rest late game items,oce again,it's dependable,but it's normally butterfly,assault courias,and sometimes even early mavolence can cause some harm to int casters...
Well,theese are just my thoughts,don't hate me cause I like to risk in games :)
Black Kevlar

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 11:13 »
omg divide imba build. desolator and with geminate you lower armor by 12 AND since bf is core on weaver you can splash that desolator debuff + cleave = solo team wipe

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 11:25 »
Funny guy, almost made me smile

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 11:27 »
Ummm... Who cares?

Offline meto1230

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 11:59 »
Why noone makes radiance its's like battlefury of weaver (no reg ofc farming style) ? ;D About ms u dont need ms or even boots skuhuchi is enough for ms i think.About linken,its kinda so selfish item and smart enemies will get rid of ur linken with some useless spell.Anyway thats my thoughts so far cheers :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 12:01 »
what if there is doom in your enemy, making linking would be selfish?