Author Topic: Kunkka Master Build  (Read 6010 times)

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
  • “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kunkka Master Build
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 11:01 »
And for u SurGeon , leave my posts and my profile Alone u Bloody NoLifer , get a job, some friend  , maybe a girlfriend , Stop following my footsteps Jesus Christ .
!ignore

If you wish to discuss the topic , keep it in mannered way.Instead of calling it retarded , explain why build is good/bad and you will have something interesting to discuss on forum .We do not have to turn every topic in flame war from start , don't we ?

Think of just a fact that how many times per day here you have a chance to post something interesting ? Posting bs n forum kills the activity with no good reason.
First some1 should explain why is this topic at humor then we will start to discuss for khunka items.
On topic:
Khunka owned them with those items,he had 22 kills on that moment.
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 11:39 »
Im just Sick of Hater's , that SurGeon ruin everything , Going around and spreading hate with his friends , Everyone is sick of him , soo full of rage . Come on Lagabuse and shits on everything , GodDamn pathetic .

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 11:48 »
If the next post is going to be something not related to topic (and if you write some shit and than you write ''on topic:'') , it will get locked , and user will be warned.

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 12:08 »
I actually think I've never seen an es player in pub WITHOUT a qb.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 12:09 »
Old school ES, old times with vladimir, bf etc :D
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
  • “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 12:48 »
1:
No one is forcing u or jeandarc or surgeon to come to my post , godDamn noLifers , follow my post's and shit around . Fuckin pathetic .
2:
And for u SurGeon , leave my posts and my profile Alone u Bloody NoLifer , get a job, some friend  , maybe a girlfriend , Stop following my footsteps Jesus Christ .
3:
Im just Sick of Hater's , that SurGeon ruin everything , Going around and spreading hate with his friends , Everyone is sick of him , soo full of rage . Come on Lagabuse and shits on everything , GodDamn pathetic .
and who is writing shits?why we cant say our opinion about this topic without insulting some1?what u expect from us, to say gj jimmy never seen that before.
this is my last post here,dont warn me.
Spoiler for Hiden:
and icy delete "[\center]" from your sign.
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 12:57 »
If the next post is going to be something not related to topic (and if you write some shit and than you write ''on topic:'') , it will get locked , and user will be warned.

well now Icy , there u go. SurGeon did Just that , will he get banned?

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 13:39 »
I'll take care about this. Also, topic locked, srsly guys.. cant you just stop sometimes? :S

!locked
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!