Author Topic: Forum going in a wrong direction!  (Read 6742 times)

Offline Jean McJeanson

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Forum going in a wrong direction!
« on: March 21, 2013, 13:03 »
Hello,

Firstly, I'd like to mention that this thread has nothing to do with any kind of hatred to the forum moderators or the moderators in general.
What I'm trying to say is that I got unfairly banned on this forum with a reason "spamming everywhere", which is absolutely ridiculous. I was just having fun with other members here, I did NOT insult anyone, all I remember was making 2-3 posts in sotw, 1 post "which music is this" thread and 1 post in "bloodmen's work". My entrance was a joke, I admit that, but if moderators (saying this in plural cuz I don't want to mention names) were human beings they'd just delete my posts if they found them as a spam and send me a PM not to do it again (just like ColdWorld sent me once and I replyed to his PM with "sry, won't do it again", you can ask him or w/e).

I find this action from your side very offensive and pure hatred towards me. Are you trying to show yourself that you are the god of some forum and can ban anyone? Moderators should be an EXAMPLE of how users should behave, and look what you just did, is this the behavior of a FORUM moderator?

I'm kindly asking an explanation of your ninja actions all over the forum, here, in PUBLIC.

Apparently I'm not the only user complaining about your actions, so if you are maned enough answer my questions here in this thread without giving me "that":

- *Making excuses without facts*
- "It will be discussed in private" thingy
- "Locked" thingy

or even worse

-"Delete" thingy

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum going in a wrong direction!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 13:53 »
tl:dr
this forum is already gone so much wrong, everyone has mod rights and they are abusing those and deleting+banning everything that is not in right way for them, I got banned 2 times for a week by a "corrupted" mod (he is not mod anymore). And also, biggest spammer ever becomes forum moderator and a maphacker becomes hack moderator. They want us to play by the rules and they do not follow the same. Also there is this new spammer that is constantly ruining topic and tries to troll but gets no ban coz he is always participating in tours.

Not all mod are like this but 80% yes, which is actually 50% of the whole forum active members.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 13:54 »
sry for doublepost:

This is proly the week ban ticket for you and me pal

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 14:09 »
80% is too much what you wrote. And should it be 1week ticket? Tbh you spammed forum with senseless shits (I mean penguin) but i didnt ban you for that even I could. I recruited that mher as ynu wrote and he is doing his job catcing mhers.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 14:19 »
80% is too much what you wrote. And should it be 1week ticket? Tbh you spammed forum with senseless shits (I mean penguin) but i didnt ban you for that even I could. I recruited that mher as ynu wrote and he is doing his job catcing mhers.
there are so many mods so that 20% is enough.
write me a ticket for life if you want, I am on this forum longer than many mods over here. And what, am I suppose to thank you coz you didnt ban me? I don't even know who you are, and this had nothing to do with you in particular way. Everyone know who is the spammer/moderator and who is maphacker (banned on xpam) and still hack moderator over here. When the real bosses left, this became fucking private forum with moderators lobbying around with bans and stuff.
I have been already banned so many times so feel free to ban me if you think that is the right choice around here.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 14:20 »
I might dislike both jean and penguin for their (overall) attitudes, but they are right on some points here. Half of current forum staff members (newfangled ones mostly) keep too low standards.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline TroubleMaker^^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 15:26 »
Dafuq penguin, i hate ur attitude all its way. U r worse than jean, cuz jean is trolling and spamming offtopic all the time but u and ur politics involiving in some subjects are more than annoying... U did it several times afaik and keep doing that. I would personally ban u, but unfortunately mods here dont want to...

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 15:41 »
Yep I remember this msg, didnt want to ban you or warn so I used PM :) Pro Cold gi gi :D
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 15:49 »
agree only abusers now...

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 15:52 »
without spam = dead forum

but if u want emo gay love between staff only at forum be my guest and do what u want :)

Offline buffalowarrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 16:53 »
like it !

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 17:19 »
"Truth will win" or "Customer is always right" are false phrases imo. The one with power is always right!
Not only here but everywhere^^

That means this can be locked or deleted w/o any explanations given.

Btw we have so many mods because we need them.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 17:31 »
"Truth will win" or "Customer is always right" are false phrases imo. The one with power is always right!
Not only here but everywhere^^

That means this can be locked or deleted w/o any explanations given.

Btw we have so many mods because we need them.

false answer... you are way off the subject :)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 17:36 »
I know what is the subject.

I just wanted to say that we can ban you w/o any reason or explanation because we simply can. Only some1 more powerful can stop us.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 17:37 »
that mean you are saying in public that you cant stop us faggots because we will ban you and nothing can stop us... well ban me but guess what you will lose tons of members.