Author Topic: Whats will be better on this bot.  (Read 502 times)

Offline DominCZ

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Whats will be better on this bot.
« on: March 14, 2013, 23:52 »
Hi, if i make a normal map, so many people connect, but a lot of people have problem with GProxy, so they'll be kicked. You'r bot is now prefer for dota playing. In history, been playdota.eu = lagabuse.com popular bot on what all can play, what map they want. Now because a lot of people have problem with GProxy, cant connect etc. I making GProxy online two hours. And here is question. Why dont make a command what can offline GProxy mode and we can play too without gproxy another map. !pub = Dota, .pub = Another map. So why not make .map and .pub without GProxy? Or make different bot? I can host with playdota.eu and lagabuse.com
So why dont make lagabuse.com with GProxy and playdota.eu without GProxy? That will be better and give you back position most popular bot.

Offline DominCZ

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Whats will be better on this bot.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 23:55 »
Hi, if i make a normal map, so many people connect, but a lot of people have problem with GProxy, so they'll be kicked. You'r bot is now prefer for dota playing. In history, been playdota.eu = lagabuse.com popular bot on what all can play, what map they want. Now because a lot of people have problem with GProxy, cant connect etc. I making GProxy online two hours. And here is question. Why dont make a command what can offline GProxy mode and we can play too without gproxy another map. !pub = Dota, .pub = Another map. So why not make .map and .pub without GProxy? Or make different bot? I can host with playdota.eu and lagabuse.com
So why dont make lagabuse.com with GProxy and playdota.eu without GProxy? That will be better and give you back position most popular bot.

With GProxy is eurobattle.net 80% dota games. That making eurobattle.net death.

Offline meto1230

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 00:05 »
So u want to play with maphack ?

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 09:51 »
players didn't left cz of gproxy,,, they left cz dota 2 is better for them..

Offline DominCZ

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 10:15 »
... Thats not true. I dont want play with maphack, but i want for games can play a lot of people again. I dont want play dota. I'm not dota player. But, because all havent GProxy and a lot of player cant run GProxy will be better if we can play with GProxy and without GProxy and is only at you, what you choose, if you play with or without.

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 12:59 »
is it so hard to read manual and follow how to install it? Takes only 2min and if there is a problem google it.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 12:59 »
New gproxy was developed to reduce number of MHers, not only in DotA games but in all games.

The problem is that ppl don't care, even now I see ppl being kicked because they don't have proper gproxy.
As you can see, there are many solved problems with gproxy. All it needs is to read some guides and give it a try.

You can connect to eurobattle.net via gate that doesn't require gproxy but you would have to host a game with different bot.

Signature by Rocka