Author Topic: About Racism  (Read 5339 times)

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
  • “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About Racism
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 11:33 »
The tittle of this topic is "About Racism".Now mrtAkdeniz & Darknez i want to make a question for both of u.
Do u have real life friends that dont play dota(sure u have)?Are they offended bcs we(not me) kick TR from games(the only reason is bcs they use mh(not all)).The answer is NO.Before some min i was trying to enter in TRAPEM game but they kicked me WTF!
U dont know the meaning of racism.Its not our fault that most of u use mh and now suffer the consequences.I personnaly i let all in my game but when i decide to play ap and to pick techies i cant let 5 guys from TR in my game.I understand both of u but thats not racism,if it were racism i should be the first posting here about it.
Cheers!
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 11:39 »
U dont know the meaning of racism

Sorry bro , but you do not know either  ;D Rasism is when you hate black/asian/white people in other words you discriminate people by their skin.What you wrote is nationalism.

What you did is totally legit.You are owner of the game , you do not want to risk TR people playing in your game , you have total right for that.

You guys kidding with me? They cannot say to Turks if there is a problem with a person. As you know, Turks better than all over countries. Only chinase and korean players better than turks. And MH.. I know a lot of player using MH not Turks at all.

You are Turk and they kick Turks , they do not judge you by personality and they can't, i do not know what you expect from people on internet ? That you have special ID when you join lobby ''hello i am not MHer , do not kick me '' You can be the host of your own game and problem is solved.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:45 by Icy »

Offline Facial^Ownage

• aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 13:36 »
you're not even from europe.
go play on your own bots

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 14:09 »
go play on your own bots
sure they arent -_-
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 14:19 »
As you know, Turks better than all over countries. Only chinase and korean players better than turks.

Give this man a weekly humor award. I've already taken ss of this and sent it to a humor award to another forum. I hope I win.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 14:21 »
U dont know the meaning of racism

Sorry bro , but you do not know either  ;D Rasism is when you hate black/asian/white people in other words you discriminate people by their skin.What you wrote is nationalism.

What you did is totally legit.You are owner of the game , you do not want to risk TR people playing in your game , you have total right for that.

You guys kidding with me? They cannot say to Turks if there is a problem with a person. As you know, Turks better than all over countries. Only chinase and korean players better than turks. And MH.. I know a lot of player using MH not Turks at all.

You are Turk and they kick Turks , they do not judge you by personality and they can't, i do not know what you expect from people on internet ? That you have special ID when you join lobby ''hello i am not MHer , do not kick me '' You can be the host of your own game and problem is solved.
actually you are wrong, I also thought that racism is only considered as discrimination of other races but in fact, it is not, nowadays it is considered as a hate directed to any other cultural or ethnic group.

also, nationalism is pointing out the superiority of one nation or ethnic group not considering the other groups.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 14:33 »
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with your bots and players. I don't know what is your rules but I really have a problem with players. First of all, I usually join Turkey games but before a while, I joined a EU game. Game name was EU ALL Come. In game, there is a man -mirana- started to crying about a Turkish Player is feeding. After that he said "All of turks are noobs, noob > tr" and sth like that. All of these are racism and If you don't sth about this problem I gonna sue. Racism is an universal crime and you have to stop that. Second problem is game names. Players using your bots to create games, but game names usually like "APEM EU 'notr'". You have to stop that, and you have to ban this players. If you cannot trace that, create a topic for that on forum, and I can report them.

I'm w8ing for your reply. Don't forget, It's an universal crime.

First of all, comming and saying "I don't know your rules" and then demanding ban for something is silly, isn't it? Read our rules.

If you read our rules, you'll find out that host can choose players he will play with.
He is allowed to kick you because of your origin, your nick, your PSR, your K/D/A ratio, your ping and he even can kick you without any reason. Host is allowed to.

We aren't gonna change this rule, so I wish you good luck with suing (us? for having rules you don't like?).

Also, we allow players to create games with "no tr" in game name, as well as we allow them to create "tr only" games.

And there is already section where you can report rule breakers.

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrtAkdeniz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thereisnogod
    • View Profile
    • TechGriff
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 21:59 »
go play on your own bots

Are you kidding with me? Do you have an idea about geography?

I have only 1 question .. All of u guys 13-14 years old?

Very smart answers really.

Have a nice day, good work.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 22:24 »
go play on your own bots

Are you kidding with me? Do you have an idea about geography?

I have only 1 question .. All of u guys 13-14 years old?

Very smart answers really.

Have a nice day, good work.

Dude, seriously...
GTFO with your QQ thread. Deal with that your country got such reputation itself.

What you trying to prove? That Turkish people are very smart, inteligent, never leaves, never ruins game and of course never uses MH?
Its not racism to choose who you want to play with racism is when I would flame you for being turk, for colour of your skin. I would judge you only on the way you are playing public games.

Very good to hear pepople dont want to play with TR making //NO TR games.
Atleast level of games is getting higher...
Every nation got good and bad players.
Turkish nation got only bad ones because 0.01% (of good players) is still closer to 0.

Deal with it.
Thats my opinion about this QQ thread.
Deal with it B)

Offline zeko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 22:27 »
well astaroth is 666 years old.he is big kahuna  8)

Offline mrtAkdeniz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thereisnogod
    • View Profile
    • TechGriff
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 22:40 »
Well, I got all of you guys. Our grandparents, Ottomans... You guys dont like us because of their acts. If I were you, I don't like us. In fact, we fucked all of u guys mothers, grandmothers and sisters. Fuckin brain poors. Fuck your bot and fuck all of your sisters and mothers. Fuck jesus, fuck your god.

Greetings.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 22:46 »
Well, I got all of you guys. Our grandparents, Ottomans... You guys dont like us because of their acts. If I were you, I don't like us. In fact, we fucked all of u guys mothers, grandmothers and sisters. Fuckin brain poors. Fuck your bot and fuck all of your sisters and mothers. Fuck jesus, fuck your god.

Greetings.

Exactly, that I was talking about. Behave kid before trying to proove your rights. Trash people everywhere...
Deal with it B)

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 22:54 »

Greetings.
please, dont make me teach you history

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 22:55 »
You're just sticking to your country's reputation right here...

Offline zeko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 23:01 »

Greetings.

now that is just sad.guess we are all turks now huh?how can u fuck a god if your signature says there is no god?this should been locked long ago.its embaressing for turks,aswell for others from AROUND the world