Author Topic: Spaming - dont whine, use ignore  (Read 5038 times)

Offline f_torres

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spaming - dont whine, use ignore
« on: January 23, 2013, 14:52 »
Ok, so i admit i have a temper, and sometimes i "flame", but I never start it. I`m sicked of telling back to flamers and then gettin reported and banned for??? For defending myself. If someone doesn`t want to listen just use !ignore, seeing this, I realize meganabs who ruin games, statstackers and abusers and rest of em, do way better than me, who never goes afk, never leave games etc. get banned for some discussions i didn`t even start. You should realize that people have more important stuff than spending times here writing ban requests. Let`s be honest and say 99% of players flame at some point for sure.
Anyway my point is, if you don`t like what someone has to say, !ignore him don`t go cry to your mommy.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spaming - dont whine, use ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 14:55 »
wow, an enlightenment, thanks, now I feel much better.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 14:55 »
I think you have to get a life. When you tell someone "i f**k your mother" isn't bannable? imagine if someone was telling it to you, you would report him or not?

Cmon you are just another retard who flamed someone and then got banned ... you go cry to your mommy!

If you dont respect our rules and you break them all the time you have no place here!

Offline Facial^Ownage

• aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 15:21 »
y i agree with you mate, those rules are make like for some nerdish schooll.
there are tons of retards runing around and crying how someone flamed them or went afk or w/e.
wtf we're not in the army, this is just a game

Offline f_torres

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 15:29 »
I think you have to get a life. When you tell someone "i f**k your mother" isn't bannable? imagine if someone was telling it to you, you would report him or not?

Cmon you are just another retard who flamed someone and then got banned ... you go cry to your mommy!

If you dont respect our rules and you break them all the time you have no place here!

You just flamed me. Epic fail considering what you wrote. And you also exactly made my point. tnx

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 15:32 »
I did what?

wtf is this guy?

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 15:44 »

You just flamed me. Epic fail considering what you wrote. And you also exactly made my point. tnx
No he didn't.
Check the rule section :
2. Player must not insult:
      a: Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult.
      b: Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline f_torres

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 15:52 »
Those rules are joke.
Than i can say u 2 are a pair of TOTALLY RETARDED IDIOTS.

Offline Facial^Ownage

• aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 16:00 »
Those rules are joke.
haha xDDD and now they can ban/warn you cause they can

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 18:34 »
Those rules are joke.

wow you did it, congratsulations, your parents will be so proud

Pleae someone lock this, its really hilarious!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 18:53 by ANIMALIS »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 18:52 »
First of all, I would like to tell you ingame rules are different from forum rules. You all should be aware of that, and if you would, you would know that insulting is forbidden on forum even tho it is allowed in game.

Ontopic: I don't even know what is this about.

You aren't allowed to break the rules even tho someone else is doing that. Saying "he also flamed/was afk/sold all his items/had MH" in no excuse!

Also, you aren't forced to make ban request if you don't have time or you just don't want to.

I'm not sure if I hit your point, if I didn't, please try to explain yourself once more and better.

Signature by Rocka

Offline f_torres

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 22:40 »
I just think that it`s ridiculous to ban someone for something that can be solved just by using simple !ignore command.

@animalis - you have so many complexes, it`s hard to begin with, seek some medical help (no pun intended).

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 22:43 »
Mind your language

You can discuss topic in ''peacefull way'' , or get warned and topic gets locked.If you have problem with moderator , you are always free to report him to his supervisor.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 22:47 by Icy »

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 22:47 »
I just think that it`s ridiculous to ban someone for something that can be solved just by using simple !ignore command.
I think its ridiculous to say smthg like "f*ck your dead ....."  -> it deserves to be punished.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 22:48 by T_Bag »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 22:49 »
I understand your point , but we gave people a choice what they want to do. Some people want to ban everyone who they see that is flamming / cursing , some people just wont't even bother and maybe just use ignore command. It is way better than to have 2 choises of solving one problem.Before you had only 1 choise and it required much more time to solve it + you had to look at retard's spam whole game.

By ''solving problems'' i look from subjective side , in other words , how are you gonna deal with it.