Author Topic: About the rules  (Read 2475 times)

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • "Haters gonna hate,Potatoes gonna potate"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About the rules
« on: December 20, 2012, 11:07 »
Hi all!

I want to discuss about 2 cases.First is for xMan-Y.He has for signature this song
Spoiler for Hiden:
If u read the comm of this song u will see that are offensive for all Albanians.The rules for signatures say only dont use any kind of advertising but for me this is more important thing than adverts.
Yesterday xMan-Y solved this topic http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,121443.0.html and only bcs the guy that is reported was insulting serbians.The problem is that i have an topic at page 9 unsolved(now is solved).xMan-Y u are here to defend the Serbia or to solve request in right way.I know that u love your country like all do that.Lets kick out of our life and forum racism & national intolerance.

Second is for this topic http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120498.msg414006.html#msg414006
The guy who posted it has 6 topics posted and in all of them he wasn't on game playing or he dont want to show his nick.lucky..strike said that the flame was directed to trashmachine(another player in game) not the the guy who posted and this "Next time , try to BE in game u posted req for ...."
Another topic http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120495.msg414000.html#msg414000
Same guy reporting GGWPTHX4PSR.lucky..strike denied it bcs those players were insulting each other on that game.On both topics lucky..strike has right to denied and warn the guy who posted(my opinion)
I'm "hunting" same way like GGWPTHX4PSR buy a crazy guy who was perm buy 1 of my ban requests.
Check my unban request http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120130.msg412717.html#msg412717
Was denied by tdb.XeqtR for same case.My problem is to make a rule for players that aren't on games to not post ban req bcs they get out context the words on chat game.

Best Regards OspreY

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About the rules
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:29 »
Oh sry Albanian guy.
About song i like it.

About ban regeuest i ban all retards who flame serbians and ohter nation / racism
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:33 by xMan-Y »

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 14:11 »
about reporting game w/o playing it .. generally (ifaik) we avoid solving someones report if he didn't play it cause in case of report for flame no one should interfere with what others talk to each other cause they might not  feel offended or just friends and they can always report each other by themselves.. so it's totally ok if we deny those kind of requests in the meantime solving it will lay on the mod/head decision cause there is no rule for it . so it's unlikely to solve but possible.

cheers.
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 14:57 »
Hello Osprey (Matador , Andi and who knows how many more forum acc's u got) ...

If u don't have anywhere to be , or anything to do , pls don't spam here, with silly topics ...

Regards ...
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 15:11 »
It isn't forbidden to post ban request even tho you weren't in the game. So you'd better watch out, we have a iBanReq here.

He isn't the only one doing this, usually ppl like this are some haters who follow few players or top, let's say 10, players and try to dig anything bad.
The other guy is spidernail, he has more than 500 posts, 100 are ban requests, 400 MH reports. He used to check some TR apem noobs game and posted report...

Signature by Rocka

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 21:53 »
Oh sry Albanian guy.
About song i like it.

About ban regeuest i ban all retards who flame serbians and ohter nation / racism
Dont try to be ironic with me man.I know u solve all requests but u solved it 1 hour after the topic was posted.My request was at 9 page unsolved and the guy was banned perm for national intolerance too.Your argument is invalid :D

Hello Osprey (Matador , Andi and who knows how many more forum acc's u got) ...

If u don't have anywhere to be , or anything to do , pls don't spam here, with silly topics ...

Regards ...

LOL lucky..strike.My ip is shown only to admins.Why u make it public?I have 1 acc only on forum.Who know me know well and this thing.If u dont have something to say about this topic dont post.Let others to give their opinion and try to show more respect to members.The members are like clients they have allways right as long as they broke rules ;)

Thnx _VendettA_ & Astaroth for your answer like allways.I want more precise answer.
Is posibble to make a rule about offensive signatures or not?
Second case is too complicated :D

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 22:09 »
I need to have more respect to u (member) ? Ur the one who were flaming me via PM ,from Matador acc ....
Did I ever flamed u ? Or said anything bad ? Ur just mad 'cause I banned most of ur accs ,and I understand that , but that's no reason for u to flame me ....Think about it ...

And OFC i have to post here , since my name is brought in this topic ...

I think this topic is a pure spam , since u could send a msg to Astaroth or to me , and get the answer u were looking for ...

cheers ;)
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 22:17 »
I need to have more respect to u (member) ? Ur the one who were flaming me via PM ,from Matador acc ....
Did I ever flamed u ? Or said anything bad ? Ur just mad 'cause I banned most of ur accs ,and I understand that , but that's no reason for u to flame me ....Think about it ...

And OFC i have to post here , since my name is brought in this topic ...

I think this topic is a pure spam , since u could send a msg to Astaroth or to me , and get the answer u were looking for ...

cheers ;)
check this topic and u will be more clear after http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120202.msg413038.html#msg413038
Read again topic and will see why i mention your name.One guy is "hunting" me.He banned my 2 acc same day only based on chat logs bcs i banned him permanently.U have right for the requ that i posted up.My case is same and i was banned.Check my unbann request
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120130.msg412717.html#msg412717

Cheers  ;)

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 22:24 »
I see ur point , but i think u didn't quite caught mine ...

Nvm ...

The thing is , that I banned and denied a req of that sort (where some1 posts a ban request , and he wasn't ingame) . That's why , it's NOT forbidden for u to post that kind of req ...U can post a ban req even if u weren't ingame , but it's MY choice if I will deny it , or not ...

As it says in the Rules :
Note: All decisions are mainly rendered by Moderators and can vary from those from 'Table of Sanctions'.
That's related to the timing of sanctions , and the decisions themselves ...

I think I made it clear now (even though I think ppl b4 me explained it too :P)

Cya

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 22:28 »
Hello,
The members are like cilents they have allways right as long as they broke rules
As first client is right only in case they pay or are respected,and you are neither.
As second that works only for lower positions,since xmany is respected here(mostly like elder).
As third that works only for payed positions which mods aren't.
As for the signature,then your "100 years independence" would be considered as offensive(and my avatar also).And as you don't even understand song,you're just angry at xmany.You really won't accomplish anything,and you'll probably get banned pretty soon.I suggest you just drop it or go since none wants people like you.
LOL lucky..strike.My ip is shown only to admins.Why u make it public?I have 1 acc only on forum.Who know me know well and this thing.If u dont have something to say about this topic dont post.Let others to give their opinion and try to show more respect to members
None makes it public,he didn't tell your ip even though he has all rights to do(you agreed when you did register).He's and admin/head mod and as that he has all rights to post wherever he likes,and as this is his section(not literally) you want to change something it's his job to respond and you posted this topic because you wanted someone from admins to replay.Or is this just a bitch topic?Anyway back on topic,what opinions?It's not the members that decide,and as it isn't a rule suggestion none need to give a opinion

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 22:31 »
To end this all:

1) You can post ban request even tho you weren't in the game. Breaking the rules is forbidden, no matter what. If you were provoked, that doesn't mean you are allowed to break the rules but mod may take it in consideration.

2) If someone has offensive/inappropriate signature or avatar, you can report it to any forum mod via PM. Here you are talking about xMan-Y, since he is staff member (and I can't speak Serbian), contact Guy J (Head Forum Mod) and ask him.

Or if you have any problems with any staff member, you can send PM to his boss or someone who is in charge.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 22:32 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 22:40 »
all now hate me:(
Hello,
The members are like cilents they have allways right as long as they broke rules
As first client is right only in case they pay or are respected,and you are neither.
As second that works only for lower positions,since xmany is respected here(mostly like elder).
As third that works only for payed positions which mods aren't.
As for the signature,then your "100 years independence" would be considered as offensive(and my avatar also).And as you don't even understand song,you're just angry at xmany.You really won't accomplish anything,and you'll probably get banned pretty soon.I suggest you just drop it or go since none wants people like you.
LOL lucky..strike.My ip is shown only to admins.Why u make it public?I have 1 acc only on forum.Who know me know well and this thing.If u dont have something to say about this topic dont post.Let others to give their opinion and try to show more respect to members
None makes it public,he didn't tell your ip even though he has all rights to do(you agreed when you did register).He's and admin/head mod and as that he has all rights to post wherever he likes,and as this is his section(not literally) you want to change something it's his job to respond and you posted this topic because you wanted someone from admins to replay.Or is this just a bitch topic?Anyway back on topic,what opinions?It's not the members that decide,and as it isn't a rule suggestion none need to give a opinion
let lucky and x-many to defend theirself.they can do that bett that u man im sure.I dont have nothing againts x-many and lucky.U remember my last signature LOL.
I started this topic bcs i saw the ban request for GGWPTHX4PSR  and his case was same with mine.
Thnx Astaroth for your answer again.Who hate me go again smite.I dont care about that.
U can lock now ;)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 00:28 »
I will look into this