Author Topic: why is eurobattle so dead  (Read 10268 times)

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why is eurobattle so dead
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 14:31 »
the world is moving on, w3 engine can't support the requests of newer players...

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 14:56 »
Dota 2 ≠ Warcraft.

Offline brad_hawk

• Advanced Member
  • With great power comes great responsibility.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 15:10 »
I enjoy more fun from dota1 :)
Trempler.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 19:34 »
no... it's not like that. I have almost all my wc3 friends on steam who are playing dota 2, I became good, played many games, played many games from dota 2 events (that shit with candies etc.).But still, it sucked so bad that my eyes were hurting just by looking how sad this dota 2 looks like.

I mean on Dota 2 no maphack,better players,better mechanics.

maybe stop playing trapem games if you don't want map hackers in your game?

better players? bitch please. I'd rather cut my left ball than play with some russian faggots (turks > russians)

only those who suck in dota 1 can say that dota 2 > dota 1 cuz that's their only choice to defend themselves, just like mng said XD
Why would i stop playing trapem games?I like playing dota to relax,i never played dota seriously except when playing in LAN.After 200 wins in dota 2 you almost never play with noobs,on the other hand on pd you almost all ways play with noobs.You're saying vaikiss is noob?And there are people who are way better than you and still they say dota 2 > dota 1.So you're argument is invalid

your knowledge about warcraft 3 and dota in general is so bad that it actually made me sad just by reading the stupidity you wrote XD

and who are those "pro" people who are saying that dota 2 > dota 1? Shpura? XDD give me a break

Your story reminds me of one hedgehog who couldn't reach the apple cuz it was out of range and he said "fuck this apple, it sucks anyway, I'm gonna get this apple down here"

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 19:36 »
isn't that the fox story with grape jean ? :P
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2012, 19:59 »
I didn't move to DotA 2 just because I don't want to, at least for now. That's all.

Signature by Rocka

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2012, 20:06 »
no... it's not like that. I have almost all my wc3 friends on steam who are playing dota 2, I became good, played many games, played many games from dota 2 events (that shit with candies etc.).But still, it sucked so bad that my eyes were hurting just by looking how sad this dota 2 looks like.

better players? bitch please. I'd rather cut my left ball than play with some russian faggots (turks > russians)

only those who suck in dota 1 can say that dota 2 > dota 1 cuz that's their only choice to defend themselves, just like mng said XD
Why would i stop playing trapem games?I like playing dota to relax,i never played dota seriously except when playing in LAN.After 200 wins in dota 2 you almost never play with noobs,on the other hand on pd you almost all ways play with noobs.You're saying vaikiss is noob?And there are people who are way better than you and still they say dota 2 > dota 1.So you're argument is invalid

your knowledge about warcraft 3 and dota in general is so bad that it actually made me sad just by reading the stupidity you wrote XD

and who are those "pro" people who are saying that dota 2 > dota 1? Shpura? XDD give me a break

Your story reminds me of one hedgehog who couldn't reach the apple cuz it was out of range and he said "fuck this apple, it sucks anyway, I'm gonna get this apple down here"

Your thinking is stupid.You need to ralize P-R-O   P-L-A-Y-E-R-S   P-L-A-Y   D-O-T-A-2
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 20:09 by 50Euro »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2012, 20:09 »

Your thinking is stupid.You need to ralize P-R-O   P-L-A-Y-E-R-S   P-L-A-Y   D-O-T-A-2

W-H-O  A-R-E  T-H-O-S-E  P-R-O  P-E-O-P-L-E?

Vaikiss? he's 2 meters tall and has 55 kg XDDD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 20:10 by 50Euro »

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2012, 20:10 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Actually yours is way worse.You don't know a shit about anything,you are saying i'm stupid but no example.You're just ignorant,feel free to live like that if you want but then stfu.
From eurobattle.net i know only vaikiss(and i'm not sure about that),anyway half of ss is playing dota 2 and/or prefer dota 2 over dota 1.And plenty other pros that you don't know(1 of them was playing competitive dota but he stopped few years ago).If you've played dota 2 for some time you would have realized that you can enter with people who are better than any player that ever played on eurobattle.net(also how the fuck can i specify who when you don't play dota2)
P.S I guess there is something really wrong with you if that story reminds you of me.Also i don't play dota 2 so your story sucks x2

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2012, 20:15 »
dude, I read only half of your post cuz it was giving me a headache...

first you're saying that you know only vaikiss from eurobattle.net then you say that half of ss moved to dota 2? well, how in earth do you know that they moved to dota 2 if you know only vaikiss with 10 cm biceps

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2012, 20:17 »
stop making fun of vaikiss

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 20:26 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

W-H-O  A-R-E  T-H-O-S-E  P-R-O  P-E-O-P-L-E?

Vaikiss? he's 2 meters tall and has 55 kg XDDD

DK, Na'Vi, LGD, iG, nth etc etc etc etc. want more?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2012, 20:28 »
iG loves dota 1 more than dota 2

your argument - invalid

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2012, 20:29 »
I saw a lot of them and i know if i mentioned their name you would just say something like "lol he's fugly 10cm penis" so i won't.Won't argue anymore if you don't "bring" argument(s).Anyway since you can't read more then 2 sentences i won't write more.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2012, 22:57 »
dota2>dota1, just u need to play with friends full stack with normal picks and normal lanes, not with some random 5 carry russians.