Author Topic: psr system  (Read 12172 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: psr system
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 04:26 »
I dont see why you complain about PSR so much. There isn't perfect system.

Also you mentioned 1500 psr game in which you find most retards who ruin the game ; for example , someone will get lucky and own the first game with traxes, bara or any other carry and get score 10 0 2 with some solid cs and you will think ''He is good'' , and you get in team with him. He picks some carry again but of course whole team picks carries (total fail) and other team picks some hardcore Ints and what happens ?! Your team fails and they win.Also consider everyone has good / bad days.

Pubs are made for fun ,  so i dont know why people still complain about PSR not being perfect. It is not Garena where everyone is hacking , you know shit about who plays how and if you own someone they will leave the game.

Also ,you can play Tournaments , find yourself a team , there are lots of good teams in them so you can expect more fun.

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 20:34 »
People make dagons to get kills, and sometimes it ruins game for example. You see how a player play for sd?
So how about a guy with 73/23 (W/L) can´t you see that he is a good player? I saw people with 10/4/7 only stealing in game for stats and that doesn´t make him good. I prefer playing with guys 5/5/13 for example but that´s 1 in 100 players.
Make it only with PSRs and W/L. SD fucks the quality of games most of the times...

Offline Boki_

• SUCK MY DRAGONBALLZ CALL ME GOKU!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 21:00 »
PSR is bad----
first of all coz of !sd  K/D/A 
there is always a tard who is playing on score.... not for the win....
that should be out..... more smth on points if u win u get 10 or 50 or 100 points depends on mod u play....
smth like that..... just an idea....

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 22:18 »
that´s more dificult. just put W/L and % with PSR on "SD" nothing more

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 23:42 »
I have one weird idea.
(Kills +Assist )x10/deaths + (creeps +denials +neutrals )/minute = rating for win
((Kills +Assist )x10/deaths + (creeps +denials +neutrals )/minute) -60 = rating for lost game
Example 5/5/13  80/10/20 minute 25 end of game.
18x10/5 + (80+10+20)/25= 36+4.4 = +40.5 rating. if lost -19.5 rating.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 01:04 »
there is no perfect system... psr is just fine.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 02:32 »
I have one weird idea.
(Kills +Assist )x10/deaths + (creeps +denials +neutrals )/minute = rating for win
((Kills +Assist )x10/deaths + (creeps +denials +neutrals )/minute) -60 = rating for lost game
Example 5/5/13  80/10/20 minute 25 end of game.
18x10/5 + (80+10+20)/25= 36+4.4 = +40.5 rating. if lost -19.5 rating.
Not balanced . An 25-1-25 250/50/100 ( classic sf stats for a pro player ) in a 60min game would give 56.6 psr....

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 12:05 »
Lets balance it more. I did not said it is perfect.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 12:19 »
I really dont care about PSR, but there is one bad thing IMO. U gain your psr based on who u played against. (U beat low players, u get low psr points) And there it comes:

U need other players to progress, to make your own progress.

Maybe some balanced formula could be implemented to fix this.

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 14:01 »
I've made something in excel. Feel free to test it. Here

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 01:57 »
There was suggestion to automaticly show KDA of player when he joins the game , so you can kick them if you dont want them.

I dont think they will PSR system , for me , it works just fine when it comes to pubs.You can play IHRL league if you want more advanced game.

Offline zxcv

• Advanced Member
  • ME, IM STRONGGG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 02:34 »
U will never be able to make such sys witch will be perfect and ppl with biggest psr aint best on this bot. That is for sure and it will always be like that, because:

-k/d/a depends witch type of heroes u play the most: carry, support, semi carry, counter heroes, roamers etc... so u wont have perfect stats if u play support or so.

-there are many stacks playing here on pubs, i meet same every day... And ofc its not the same when u play with team with bunch of pubers.

-psr depends of total games played cuz it has tendency to grow with number of games.

So for me PSR is just the thing witch separate noobs (with low psr) and call it pros with high, and at the end im just looking for the good game where everyone knows what is their job in team and we will have GG

What goes around comes around!
-Is it a fly?

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 07:10 »
Ok this is what I was mentioned, I will try to explain myself. I am not trying to make perfect system, I just puted one idea for it. I am speaking about next : PSR must not be gained by wining/losing game, it must have more factors. That is all what I was speaking about. Excuse me if I am wrong, but that is my humble opinion.

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 07:54 »
U will never be able to make such sys witch will be perfect and ppl with biggest psr aint best on this bot. That is for sure and it will always be like that, because:

-k/d/a depends witch type of heroes u play the most: carry, support, semi carry, counter heroes, roamers etc... so u wont have perfect stats if u play support or so.

-there are many stacks playing here on pubs, i meet same every day... And ofc its not the same when u play with team with bunch of pubers.

-psr depends of total games played cuz it has tendency to grow with number of games.

So for me PSR is just the thing witch separate noobs (with low psr) and call it pros with high, and at the end im just looking for the good game where everyone knows what is their job in team and we will have GG
With all respect m8, try this equation:
Code: [Select]
Kills = K
         Deaths = D
         Assist = A
         Creeps = C
         Denials = Dn
         Neutrals = N

Offline Mardzi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 07:58 »

With all respect m8, try this equation:
Code: [Select]
Kills = K
         Deaths = D
         Assist = A
         Creeps = C
         Denials = Dn
         Neutrals = N
         Minutes = M
         (K+A)x2/(D+2) +(C+Dn+N)/m
P.S. Sorry for double post.