Author Topic: About 21.12.2012  (Read 13341 times)

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • "Haters gonna hate,Potatoes gonna potate"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About 21.12.2012
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:59 »
Here is the prediction of Nostradamus about the end of wolrd.Do u belive him?
PS:Dont watch anymore PSY-Gangnam Style on youtube  ;D

Offline TheWorstNoobEU

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About 21.12.2012
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 13:39 »
It's all lies ,Why do they scare ppl with something like that.

Ppl want to belive in it and start to make vacation , drink a lot , and even some one who did not use drugs he start it cuz don't care.And one of worst thingz ive heard is ppl start to kill themself w/o reason.

I will tell ya something THAT'S ALL CRAP!!

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 13:52 »
Agreed with shyvana

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 14:00 »
So that guy who has written the article wants to say that PSY dances like a horse?

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 14:02 »
In a Muslim calendar its 1434 year so I wont even debate :D.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 14:17 »
The World will fall couse of Youtube... bitch please

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 14:42 »
TL;DR

This aren't lies,basically at that date the world won't end but we'll get in situation that can't be fixed.The world as we know it is destroyed,in every aspect of it.Starting of new era,will it be ozone or it will be a global war or even world hunger we can't know.The world in we live is a sinking ship,it can't go any better.People are getting greedier and greedier,they destroy forests for paper,buildings,pieces of green paper that counts as their 'wealth'.We're all in debt because people that have 'wealth' won't share it.

Nostradamus meant that world is turning cyber,people get shit people do without doing anything.By that i mean they're letting everyone to destroy our world,after the horse dancing guy get 1 billion it the Final countdown will start.It means that world will never get better,that extinction of human species will happen.Honest,"good in heart" people get homeless because of those big companies and our states.Dogma is slogan of every country,most of countries America as biggest example with "We will attack every country for our profit,but cover it with terrorism and stuff".Being teen and pregnant is nothing strange these days,smoking marijuana starts even before becoming a teenager.Average men/women don't know what is H2O.People get brainwashed by the TV program,reality shows.

The secret propaganda of companies is gays,they don't want people to reproduce.They want all money for them,in Africa the mortality rate could been decreased by 80% if every man or women on world would give 1,7 euros.The medical "mafia" is getting stronger,people die because of not having money.Because a doctor didn't want to give a medicine that could save him,just for money,just for 1 green paper.None fights versus corruption,none gives a fuck if judge(court) is bribed.
I think that's the thing that was thought with the end of Mayans calender,Nostradamus predictions and so.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 14:46 »
It's all fake. If anyone knows anything about End of the world and any shit going out in the Universe, it should be NASA, and look what they said.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html#end

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 14:49 »
TL;DR

This aren't lies,basically at that date the world won't end but we'll get in situation that can't be fixed.The world as we know it is destroyed,in every aspect of it.Starting of new era,will it be ozone or it will be a global war or even world hunger we can't know.The world in we live is a sinking ship,it can't go any better.People are getting greedier and greedier,they destroy forests for paper,buildings,pieces of green paper that counts as their 'wealth'.We're all in debt because people that have 'wealth' won't share it.

Nostradamus meant that world is turning cyber,people get shit people do without doing anything.By that i mean they're letting everyone to destroy our world,after the horse dancing guy get 1 billion it the Final countdown will start.It means that world will never get better,that extinction of human species will happen.Honest,"good in heart" people get homeless because of those big companies and our states.Dogma is slogan of every country,most of countries America as biggest example with "We will attack every country for our profit,but cover it with terrorism and stuff".Being teen and pregnant is nothing strange these days,smoking marijuana starts even before becoming a teenager.Average men/women don't know what is H2O.People get brainwashed by the TV program,reality shows.

The secret propaganda of companies is gays,they don't want people to reproduce.They want all money for them,in Africa the mortality rate could been decreased by 80% if every man or women on world would give 1,7 euros.The medical "mafia" is getting stronger,people die because of not having money.Because a doctor didn't want to give a medicine that could save him,just for money,just for 1 green paper.None fights versus corruption,none gives a fuck if judge(court) is bribed.
I think that's the thing that was thought with the end of Mayans calender,Nostradamus predictions and so.
tl:dr but still mega rubbish stuff

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 15:13 »
life on earth will end approximately in the 5 billion year when Sun dies. SO WE HAVE A LOT of LIFE TIME LEFT.

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 15:25 »
Human race will become extinct long before the world ends ...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 15:35 »
If anyone knows anything about End of the world

Only One who knows when the world will end is God my friend.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 15:52 »
And if the world would end tomorrow
We don't care tonight is the night
And if the world would end tomorrow
Just put your hands up, and feel alright! Alright!
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 16:21 »
Human race will become extinct long before the world ends ...
Yes,world here is a metaphor.I guess world would regenerate but about us well not really sure

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 16:34 »
The ones that belive in this crap can you please give me your money? ill take it and wish you luck on the otherside.
Deal with it B)