• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: -ah
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 12:45 »
So actualy we dont have ANY protection against MH. One way to detect it is eagle eye and replays analyze.
Quite pathetic dont you think?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 13:18 »
So actualy we dont have ANY protection against MH. One way to detect it is eagle eye and replays analyze.
Quite pathetic dont you think?
There is nothing is perfect.
And it is something.

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 13:27 »
haha :D maan if a noob uses mh, that does not mean he can be better then u... but if a pro uses it then u are done :D kidding...one way or another, not to many ppl use mh...i mean it for the pros...

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 13:38 »
haha yeah. Anyway i know what happens cuz kassel tested it and he told us same thing.
Hmmm. So regarding to this topic http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1160.0 MAPHACKING is worth 5 warns.
Conclusion: Do not flame, leave, do backdoor becouse you may get banned. USE MH becouse all you can get is couple of meaningless warns. Better use MH and get score 20-0 than dont use MH and feed ganked (and prolly votekicked and banned for beeing noob).
Actualy for using MH is the softest punishment here.

Today it happend to me again:

Resor      0:03        -rdso     0:03        
Resor    0:10       -ii    0:10       
Resor    0:13       -music orc2    0:13       
TzapuTTW    0:19       fucking heroes    0:19       
TzapuTTW    0:22       -ii    0:22       
Resor    0:27       -ah    0:27       
Resor    0:29       Hewox10 has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET).    0:29

Making ban req for 5warns is not wort my time so I will not do that ever again.

FEEL FREE TO USE MAPHACK WITH PD.EU BOTS! YOU WONT EVEN SUFFER PUNISHMENT WITH THAT RULES.

hmm i think u are right... how many warns does a guy get before being banned?? at least ban him for a week, let him wandering if he has done anything wrong and if it happens again another ban, this time for a month..
conclusion: we can never be safe of mh users, some ppl go in random places and find others farming or something like it and that does not mean he is using mh... i have done so many times and often i catch low hp heroes farming in woods and we kill them...
i am gonna ask a couple of friends that might know anything about this.. gonna reply here soon...

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 14:56 »
Kicking up a old post, but many pros use MH in games. And many of them still cnt beat a kd of 1. The only time mh have a great advantage is with pudge, but other then that they still have to fight you, and obviously if ur farming in your forest and its the beginning of game and they come kill you straight to you there mh. But they dont have uber powers and still can be killed.

Offline kjag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 15:18 »
Mh is allowed in games other than ladder warcraft 3 in eurobattle.net. Thats why it is so widely used...
Really? Then i might be a noob, cuz i never tried it. I don't believe that it's widely used. I had just one game where it was obvious that he had some kind of reveal... And against pro players it's useless anyway... People how think they need should learn to play.

Offline zivac

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 15:41 »
I'm really dunno if im right, I'm not playing dota 7 months ago, i don't know if that command has been improved.

My experience with -ah command was that it is an useless command (I turned mh on for testing and it showed nothing).

Also i found that custom keys applications like warkeys are currently detected as MH (it may happen with other 3rd parties apps). People using warkeys is being disconnected with -ah.

Hmmm...I'm using warkeys and i don't have that problem...I mean it doesn't disc me cause im using warkeys....

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 22:53 »
lol i think that the -ah doesnt do anything. my friend had an potm in his game with maphack and host typed -ah. and he did some epic shots lol
Heheheheh... My firend is an acronym for ME  ;D  ;D  ;D