• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-ah
« on: February 07, 2010, 18:10 »
QUESTION1: does -ah command really detect maphack users and couse them to "connection error - ECONNRESET"?
QUESTION2: does -ah command make "connection error - ECONNRESET" to players who never used maphack?

Offline Z0Di4C

• Retired Moderator
  • Lets Put a Smile on That Face !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: -ah
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 21:32 »
...i think -ah is pure BS...it there to give an ilusion of protection and keep avail noob mh-ers... 8)

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 04:06 »
from what i know  ah doesn't disconnect maphackers (unless maphack is crap made by amatuers)  but it disable minimap maphacking like u have mh but u cant see enemy dots in map  smth like that

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline TrojanHorse.exe

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 07:31 »
lol i think that the -ah doesnt do anything. my friend had an potm in his game with maphack and host typed -ah. and he did some epic shots lol

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:02 »
thanks. what about Q2?

Offline Slavi

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 12:05 »
Well thier is one reason to find out go do single player game with pd bot n get mh just for one game . Then write -ah see what happens....               Anyway if u use mh at start game it might dc u but if u put it on after host types -ah nothing happens. Tried in single player game.. Yes The errconnection thing happens when mher gets kicked out by -ah

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:38 »
Well thier is one reason to find out go do single player game with pd bot n get mh just for one game . Then write -ah see what happens....               Anyway if u use mh at start game it might dc u but if u put it on after host types -ah nothing happens. Tried in single player game.. Yes The errconnection thing happens when mher gets kicked out by -ah
Thanks.. That's what I though.
And Q2 mistery left. Is player without any kind of cheats like MH has been kicked after -ah was writen. I mean kicked by DOTA error or smth like this.

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 17:51 »
hmm i think when u type -ah at the right time at the beggining the others with mh might be kicked out...check it like slavi said try it, test it and then u will se, but the best way to find out if a guy has mh just see how he plays or check replays...and for the Q2 i think i does not make any errors to players that havent used mh...either inproper sync or bad internet connection they have... and if they get connection error - ECONRESET it is just coincidance...

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 22:23 »
So it seems that only players who didnt switch MH after last played game and join game where host type -ah get connection error - ECONRESET.
I dont want to download it becouse it may contain exploits like viruses and troyans undetectable by antivir scanners.
I'd read some about MH and how it works:
If you dont want to risk detection by -ah command you simply need to switch on MH after host type it. When you finish every single game you have to close your warcraft3 becouse undetected MH can be switched off only that way.
If MH user forget to close war3 before next game and host type -ah, MH may be detected as connection error - ECONRESET and drop the player.
I've experience copule of times when host typed -ah and couse player to be dropped. If its not coincidence, that must be MH.
AIN'T I'M RIGHT?
This is not happend to "clean" players.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:45 by Resor »

Offline Slavi

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 08:06 »
haha yeah. Anyway i know what happens cuz kassel tested it and he told us same thing.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 12:59 »
haha yeah. Anyway i know what happens cuz kassel tested it and he told us same thing.
Hmmm. So regarding to this topic http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1160.0 MAPHACKING is worth 5 warns.
Conclusion: Do not flame, leave, do backdoor becouse you may get banned. USE MH becouse all you can get is couple of meaningless warns. Better use MH and get score 20-0 than dont use MH and feed ganked (and prolly votekicked and banned for beeing noob).
Actualy for using MH is the softest punishment here.

Today it happend to me again:

Resor      0:03        -rdso     0:03        
Resor    0:10       -ii    0:10       
Resor    0:13       -music orc2    0:13       
TzapuTTW    0:19       fucking heroes    0:19       
TzapuTTW    0:22       -ii    0:22       
Resor    0:27       -ah    0:27       
Resor    0:29       Hewox10 has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET).    0:29

Making ban req for 5warns is not wort my time so I will not do that ever again.

FEEL FREE TO USE MAPHACK WITH PD.EU BOTS! YOU WONT EVEN SUFFER PUNISHMENT WITH THAT RULES.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 14:31 »
Hmmm. So regarding to this topic http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1160.0 MAPHACKING is worth 5 warns.
Conclusion: Do not flame, leave, do backdoor becouse you may get banned. USE MH becouse all you can get is couple of meaningless warns. Better use MH and get score 20-0 than dont use MH and feed ganked (and prolly votekicked and banned for beeing noob).
Actualy for using MH is the softest punishment here.

Today it happend to me again:

Resor      0:03        -rdso     0:03        
Resor    0:10       -ii    0:10       
Resor    0:13       -music orc2    0:13       
TzapuTTW    0:19       fucking heroes    0:19       
TzapuTTW    0:22       -ii    0:22       
Resor    0:27       -ah    0:27       
Resor    0:29       Hewox10 has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET).    0:29

Making ban req for 5warns is not wort my time so I will not do that ever again.

FEEL FREE TO USE MAPHACK WITH PD.EU BOTS! YOU WONT EVEN SUFFER PUNISHMENT WITH THAT RULES.

I only warned him, because I can't be sure that he is using mh. And the following proves it.
Quote from: DotA
This is an experimental command...
The pause/unpause is not a bug.
If I have proof that he is using mh, He will get a ban for ~1month.

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 15:19 »
I'm really dunno if im right, I'm not playing dota 7 months ago, i don't know if that command has been improved.

My experience with -ah command was that it is an useless command (I turned mh on for testing and it showed nothing).

Also i found that custom keys applications like warkeys are currently detected as MH (it may happen with other 3rd parties apps). People using warkeys is being disconnected with -ah.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 03:35 »
yeah sometimes happens same for me also :/ anyway pvpgn servers and custom games was always full of ppls who uses maphacks   server admins do nothing to stop the mhers :/

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline _serdel

• _serdel@eurobattle.net
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 11:13 »
Mh is allowed in games other than ladder warcraft 3 in eurobattle.net. Thats why it is so widely used...
One could write an application for it (like anti-wallhack stuff in fpp games), but I think 50% of playdota.eu players would stop playing becouse they dont know how to install it ;/