Author Topic: the truth of LA  (Read 6975 times)

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the truth of LA
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:09 »
First, if you close or delete this topic because you are afraid of your reputation don't do it cz i will repost and repost until all members/staffs who don't know the truth.and idc if you ban me cz i simply don't have anything to lose.

we all know since fawkz left everything changed. even staffs.... so some staff are rly good and some staffs are mafia! ...yes mafia ...long time ago when PD started to change and the first ex staff was Geistesblitz he told me:
There was too much bullshit going around and I had the position, but not the authority to fix it.

The owner was putting all the pressure of everything on me, but was not letting me do my job. Quite simple, I did something to force them to take a look at what was going on (because they were mostly distant to everything that was happening within the staff ranks); that resolved half of the problems and also got me removed.

if you want ss i will give you...

so i left as well because PD had full of abusers and the best staffs has left(fawkz was with them)

After 5-6 months i came and i saw everything has changed even all staffs are ex now...
I will give you one of the most epic example:
A guu named acaSRB(x-many) staff not only a b/u crew.. he was head crew... i was like wtff i know this guy from wararena... he was mphacker/multiaccs and he talk like kids... yea believe me.... thats the proof and as i mentioned above idc anymore i need some staffs/members know the situation of an advisor and head crew xD and analyze even they are his friends I was one of his friends..

the proofs:
http://eurobattle.net/threads/142055-For-Efko-and-Mrniceguy-unlock-acc-and-unban-on-pd?p=1306841#post1306841

one of the most epic thread in history :D

http://eurobattle.net/threads/169341-UnLOck-req?highlight=acasrb
second: http://eurobattle.net/threads/169336-UnLock-req?highlight=acasrb
third: http://eurobattle.net/threads/156504-Unlock-acc?highlight=acasrb
4th: http://eurobattle.net/threads/145177-Unlock-acc-AcaSRB?highlight=acasrb

damn his english right? :D

so i tried to talk to him as a friend.... and told him how did you get b/u mod he said:
active bro  http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=20952

i was most active Ban unban mod so i become Head

So I added him as fb...https://www.facebook.com/AleksandarCoAJuice
you will be like "hahhaha wtf is that profile picture picturing himself in a children pool..." that's a proof that he is a kid..

in conclusion I was talking to gmx on fb... I was telling him why they don't accept me as staff and accept the most abuser/cheater guy I will give you an ss of what he said:
Spoiler for Hiden:

after that I talked to acasrb and he don't respond plus he removed me from fb and today I maked a thread about mun that he left LA... he replied and said" plz stop making bullshit topics If you don't like here play another bot"

well ok boss but guess what I will still play here and you can't do anything about it cz in the end I am the client and the client is always right....u know what I mean..

so this is one of the big example of staffs... now you members judge the situation cz idc anymore good people left so idc...

oh and the good news is that doctaspock is b/u mod :D (yea acasrb we don't need staff anymore)

cheers!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:18 by yaphets_ »
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the truth of LA
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:33 »
I'm satisfied about xMan-Y job.
He changed alot with his behavior since times you try to dig out.

fawkz and MUN was like ghosts - to be honest we lost nothing when they retire.
fawkz almost delete this community so be greateful to MUN that he saved harddrives with all database pd.eu
After all MUN did almost nothing afterwards and he retired at the end.

Since Angel becouse owner and ek0 GA - we can see countless, possitive changes.

For me, it seems you are not informed well and you start silly discusion.

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 11:37 »
I'm satisfied about xMan-Y job.
He changed alot with his behavior since times you try to dig out.

fawkz and MUN was like ghosts - to be honest we lost nothing when they retire.
fawkz almost delete this community so be greateful to MUN that he saved harddrives with all database pd.eu
After all MUN did almost nothing afterwards and he retired at the end.

Since Angel becouse owner and ek0 GA - we can see countless, possitive changes.

For me, it seems you are not informed well and you start silly discusion.

so why you gave him a chance and you didn't give to others... ofc every bad player when he become staff he will change but as people says his history talks... plus my discussion isn't silly I only say the truth... and I am rly old player and know everything what happened here... and ofc you know it resor... I don't say that angel isn't doing a good job, I said that some people deserve and some not. as geistz said. he was trying to save pd... but he ends up demoted..
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:47 by yaphets_ »

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 11:39 »
Xmany changed behaviour. You didnt.

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 11:41 »
Xmany changed behaviour. You didnt.

ok I will go with you... I am retarded/gameruiner/mher/flamer/multiacc good?
but if you give me staff ofc I will change ... I am not saying to give me staff... I am trying to give you what im trying to say.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 11:43 »
I dont have reason to reply more cause im blind_dickhead for you ;) Good Luck with your demagogy

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 11:44 »
I dont have reason to reply more cause im blind_dickhead for you ;) Good Luck with your demagogy

because , you denied me for my history...rly bro? I know a guy acasrb who is more bad and has staff..plus  you are acasrb friend enough said.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 11:51 »
Its only up to me if you will be approved/denied :) I see you are well informed ahahaha :D

Cheers

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:54 »
Indeed, xMany changed a lot, he was really active as moderator solving requests all day, he deserves that head mod position. About your topic, you are not the first or the last one who speaks about xmany or the staff members in general!
in conclusion I was talking to gmx on fb... I was telling him why they don't accept me as staff and accept the most abuser/cheater guy I will give you an ss of what he said:
You are just mad because someone didn't accept you for a position, in order to release your madness you dig out some old situations about xmany. He does the hell of job , not only xMany but many many people here, in order to save/revive LA!

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 11:55 »
Its only up to me if you will be approved/denied :) I see you are well informed ahahaha :D

Cheers

wrong ,staff will support/unsupport and you promote .... just stop arguing with me... I am trying to make a point and you are pointing your finger at me.

Offline EQ

• ColdWorld
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 11:57 »
WTF is this topic? We all know this but xMany is diffirent guy now. So, gtfo with your QQ shits.

Regards.
Made in China:

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 11:58 »
Hello xMany xD

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 11:58 »
Indeed, xMany changed a lot, he was really active as moderator solving requests all day, he deserves that head mod position. About your topic, you are not the first or the last one who speaks about xmany or the staff members in general!
You are just mad because someone didn't accept you for a position, in order to release your madness you dig out some old situations about xmany. He does the hell of job , not only xMany but many many people here, in order to save/revive LA!

you are 100% right you said it.. it's injustice and I am 100% sure if I get staff I would help not only me everybody stop telling he did a good job... u don't have any idea how much im active here .

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 11:59 »
WTF is this topic? We all know this but xMany is diffirent guy now. So, gtfo with your QQ shits.

Regards.
Date Registered: Today at 12:04 am

smarter then who?

Offline EQ

• ColdWorld
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 11:59 »
Hello xMany xD
eXtraQuality here, my acc is banned some days. Bit ch :D

Regards.
Date Registered: Today at 12:04 am

smarter then who?
you?
Made in China: