Author Topic: Tour Chat Room  (Read 126548 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tour Chat Room
« Reply #690 on: July 16, 2014, 11:38 »
Someone upd la tour staff topic,ty.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #691 on: July 16, 2014, 12:43 »
tiny 2v2 shom even more fun :)
haha , Good .
Tactical :
When he toss him on me, he will surely toss me back , and stun . after it toss him back on me , i will stun him and toss him back on you. Just care of stun.
No. You die like that if you rely on them initiating on you, unless your ally follows up with gud stun.

First you toss your ally to him, your ally tosses him to you, you stun the ground before he gets there with a few fractions of a second and hit him, then your ally stuns a few fractions of a second before the stun is over and he hits him while you hit him again, then you both hit him again (if you cancel your attack properly you will have enough time) and then enemy dies 100% sure if you are like level 5 (
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course they anticipate this and simply stun the ground a few fractions of a second before your ally gets tossed to him and then your ally dies 100% sure
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course you anticipate them anticipating you and you rush twards your ally and stun there instead of waiting for the ally to toss him to you and then enemy dies 100%
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course they anticipated you anticipating their anticipation and they simply don't let you come close to your ally to help and then your ally dies 100% sure
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course you anticipate them anticipating you anticipating them anticipating you and you simply dodge the stun and then enemy dies 100%
))))

OR

Just throw everything at him and simply kill him directly, since tiny is low armor and big dps, so not hard to get a kill even with 0 synergy if big enough nuke level.

Spoiler for Hiden:
And stay split, or else you get both stunned by 1 enemy like retards and then you both die afterwards.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #692 on: July 16, 2014, 12:52 »
tiny 2v2 shom even more fun :)
haha , Good .
Tactical :
When he toss him on me, he will surely toss me back , and stun . after it toss him back on me , i will stun him and toss him back on you. Just care of stun.
No. You die like that if you rely on them initiating on you, unless your ally follows up with gud stun.

First you toss your ally to him, your ally tosses him to you, you stun the ground before he gets there with a few fractions of a second and hit him, then your ally stuns a few fractions of a second before the stun is over and he hits him while you hit him again, then you both hit him again (if you cancel your attack properly you will have enough time) and then enemy dies 100% sure if you are like level 5 (
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course they anticipate this and simply stun the ground a few fractions of a second before your ally gets tossed to him and then your ally dies 100% sure
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course you anticipate them anticipating you and you rush twards your ally and stun there instead of waiting for the ally to toss him to you and then enemy dies 100%
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course they anticipated you anticipating their anticipation and they simply don't let you come close to your ally to help and then your ally dies 100% sure
(
Spoiler for Hiden:
unless of course you anticipate them anticipating you anticipating them anticipating you and you simply dodge the stun and then enemy dies 100%
))))

OR

Just throw everything at him and simply kill him directly, since tiny is low armor and big dps, so not hard to get a kill even with 0 synergy if big enough nuke level.

Spoiler for Hiden:
And stay split, or else you get both stunned by 1 enemy like retards and then you both die afterwards.
If 2v2 Ever happen , i want to buy your chicken and do as u say.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #693 on: July 17, 2014, 14:10 »
Is SF 1v1 From 16.7 moved for Today?

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #694 on: July 17, 2014, 14:14 »
Yeah. I'll do my best to host it today if i get enough players.
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #695 on: July 17, 2014, 14:18 »
Im in bro , ill ask some friends to come

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #696 on: July 17, 2014, 15:15 »
Please do, i cannot announce the event to gather players.

Sig material >.<

Offline Agov^

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: Agov^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #697 on: July 17, 2014, 15:16 »
Is SF 1v1 From 16.7 moved for Today?
yes for today same time !

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #698 on: July 17, 2014, 22:01 »
Go make some new one.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #699 on: July 17, 2014, 22:12 »
Tomorrow you'll get a shot in love with Mirana ;D

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2014, 22:15 »
Nice, potm of the moon 1v1 is very cute.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2014, 22:40 »
I see what u did there

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2014, 08:11 »
make some mirana wars for next week,ty.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2014, 10:48 »
Indeed, a 2v2 / 3v3 Mirana Wars would be fun ;D

Sig material >.<

guest49825

« Reply #704 on: July 23, 2014, 23:32 »