Author Topic: Tour Chat Room  (Read 126336 times)

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tour Chat Room
« Reply #375 on: August 05, 2013, 09:15 »
Commit suicide and go fuck yourself in the ass cause you didnt recieve PSR during summer when admins reported absence. You will do 1 good thing when you will die.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: August 05, 2013, 10:40 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
"Hey guys, we have tournaments where you can get psr! It's easy, just win tournament and receive psr!

Step 1, win sf tour here -> http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138949.0.html (28.07.2013).

Step 2, wait till today -> (05.08.2013).

Step 3, still no psr added cuz "lol we lol have lol life lol, lol be lol patient lol".

No, no more patience, this is simply unacceptable.
Over a week passed and you still don't deliver the winning reward that you said you will.

Absolutely ridicolous organising.

And you wonder why there are so few players remaining ???????????????????????????????????

Why exactly would they stay here and wait for you forever when they can just go dota2 and play with better players ? Not better necessarily in the sense that they have more skills than you (although they do have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more skills than any of you, you pathetic insects), but in the sense that they actually PLAY the game till the END. Unlike your little shitty bot filled with retarded kids who go rage afk or go stay all game in woods immediatly after some lil incident.

And for those of you who say that in dota2 there is worse gameplaying atmosphere, you are more wrong than the wrongest of the wrongest in the world of the wrong. I'm pretty sure there is no place on this planet with the shitty gameplay atmosphere that is here.
Over half the games here are retarded rageing kids who go afk or woods in the start or middle of the game cause they fed too much or cause someone else lasthit their lil kill. Absolutely pathetic and ridicolous. This only happens once at most every 1000 games in dota2, here it happens from like 7 out of 10 games.

"lol Go lol higher lol psr lol. lol Way lol better lol atmosphere lol."

No, go fuck yourself. It's still the same shit in 1900 games too.

I'm going to dota 2, even though I fucking hate those retarded graphics, I'll be damned if I'll ever enter this shitty place ever again.

It's been a pleasure. I enjoyed rapeing you while using 0.0000000000000000000000001% of my ability, but it gets boring.

I'm gonna go in dota 2 and rape those noobs with 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of my ability instead, what is the difference you ask ?
Atleast they don't fucking leave as often as you idiots do, don't go afk as much as you do, don't ruin games as much as you do. And those who do, automatically get sent to something like a "jail" where they play only with retarded noobs like themselves.

Have fun staying in this hellhole, I'm out noobs.

Bang.

visit eye doctor
have fun at d2
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26 »
nice one common, nice wall of text without even checking if you actually had the psr. well played dude. well played.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: August 05, 2013, 12:31 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
"Hey guys, we have tournaments where you can get psr! It's easy, just win tournament and receive psr!

Step 1, win sf tour here -> http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138949.0.html (28.07.2013).

Step 3, still no psr added cuz "lol we lol have lol life lol, lol be lol patient lol".

Over a week passed and you still don't deliver the winning reward that you said you will.

And you wonder why there are so few players remaining ???????????????????????????????????

Why exactly would they stay here and wait for you forever when they can just go dota2 and play with better players ? Not better necessarily in the sense that they have more skills than you (although they do have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more skills than any of you, you pathetic insects), but in the sense that they actually PLAY the game till the END. Unlike your little shitty bot filled with retarded kids who go rage afk or go stay all game in woods immediatly after some lil incident.

And for those of you who say that in dota2 there is worse gameplaying atmosphere, you are more wrong than the wrongest of the wrongest in the world of the wrong. I'm pretty sure there is no place on this planet with the shitty gameplay atmosphere that is here.
Over half the games here are retarded rageing kids who go afk or woods in the start or middle of the game cause they fed too much or cause someone else lasthit their lil kill. Absolutely pathetic and ridicolous. This only happens once at most every 1000 games in dota2, here it happens from like 7 out of 10 games.

I'm going to dota 2, even though I fucking hate those retarded graphics, I'll be damned if I'll ever enter this shitty place ever again.

It's been a pleasure. I enjoyed rapeing you while using 0.0000000000000000000000001% of my ability, but it gets boring.

I'm gonna go in dota 2 and rape those noobs with 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of my ability instead, what is the difference you ask ?
Atleast they don't fucking leave as often as you idiots do, don't go afk as much as you do, don't ruin games as much as you do. And those who do, automatically get sent to something like a "jail" where they play only with retarded noobs like themselves.

Bang.

mother of god.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline GGWPTHX4PSR

• Advanced Member
  • The unbeliever
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2013, 12:47 »
classic CoMMoN being tard ( 0,00000000001% of his ability )

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2013, 12:55 »

Bang.

wtf is wrong with you?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2013, 14:04 »
Ha.

Note to self: using bold on wall of text makes you seem serious.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2013, 14:33 »
This is so hilarious. I have almost pissed myself xD
This guy got serious problems, we shall not laugh from the retards. Its bad thing  :D
Deal with it B)

Offline tigerr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2013, 14:55 »
I enjoyed rapeing you while using 0.0000000000000000000000001% of my ability, but it gets boring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66qMG5rFOQ#t=1m34s

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2013, 15:45 »
I wonder why this CoMMoN1337 isn't playing any serious tournaments and makes hell of money?

I mean, he can play 1v5 in top tournament and win with like 0.0000000000000000005% of his ability...

Signature by Rocka

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2013, 16:12 »
I wonder why this CoMMoN1337 isn't playing any serious tournaments and makes hell of money?

I mean, he can play 1v5 in top tournament and win with like 0.0000000000000000005% of his ability...
Yeah, maybe he is from china and some na'vi player just faking under ofc fake identity here to troll us :)
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2013, 17:07 »
Ha.

you were serious, don't try to cover this up. you went full retard over there, never go full retard
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: August 05, 2013, 17:20 »
Ha.

you were serious, don't try to cover this up. you went full retard over there, never go full retard
It's not my fault I'm so convincing. It's a gift and it's a curse. Makes things too easy.

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2013, 00:59 »
Dafuq is wrong with u common .. u didn;t even check if psr was added Check Greeds POST TARD !!

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: August 11, 2013, 12:53 »
go uther party next week :)
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину