Author Topic: Tour Chat Room  (Read 126423 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tour Chat Room
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2013, 17:20 »
where are those epic conversation, excitements etc? who win who not etc?:DD

just to refresh Xd

true story of mine :P this is proof :D http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,74962.0.html

Another day, another games. Tours stories. Tours fails.

Hi!:D

I will analaze my game against Roxxan in wr tour xDD

It was dark times, i found a light in my room, then power cable to my laptop and finally i connected to internet - to my source of forever life.

I entered a room - pd tour on xpam. I see lots of people, my heart is ticking like big scale nuclear bomb. Excitement at his peak, can't think straight, i whispered my friends: I can;t play i can't feel my fingers. After few secs my numbness has gone.

I was skyping with my so called "serbian wannabe tour mods", simply named roxxy the foxy and ball'less jingle. (Yes in fact, he doesnt have  balls.)
They said OMG. I am thinking, OH DEAR GOD LET ME HAVE IZI OPPONENT SO WILL AT LEAST WIN 1 round.
After that, I got message, roxxy is gonna play, i laugh like Evil MUHAHAAH but without ears flipping up and down. (is it possible?)
I decided that Pavle aka ugly on the stick, is going to make bracket, yep that was mistake, he is infamous of destroying tours before it starts coz he cannot seed teams or players.
He sent me link to the bracket, I am thinking is the TIME NOW, to play for glory, to rape everything what stands before you, i am imaginig myself as viking in 1000year ago who massively fucked all in  north european with their "ganks". But reality strike me, first of all there won't be ganks in 1v1, we fight fair and square (only roxxoxoxoxan believed it, u will see later in my story). Im  wakin up in my room with my JD whiskey at least 1 positive.
Back to bracket, my emotions were like please dont put me against raven, i dont want POLISH MASSACRE in 1st game. Please lemme play in final against vaikiss or sk so will be decent games. BUT OFC NO, life sux, jingle sux too btw, I see myself on the list.......And again im in my world, i see scene from Lord of the ring 1st episode, in the dwarves mine, when the music Is THUM THUM THUUM THUUUMMBm and horde of orcs and caven troll is going after me, BUT i dont have MITHRILL ARMOR ON ME, i think fuck wake UP.

....On the list i see roxxy against me, ye i bet he asked 0balls to do it. He dig or dick his own grave, i thought.
We, tour mods, started others games and could focus finally on our game.....

He types !start force.....i jizzed in my pants.... And then -apomnpsh on my chat, WR IS THE HERO...... beatiful lady, chick, green chick but not troll race.
First minutes were gone like wtf, am I in the matrix?
I felt like NEO, avoiding rihana pff roxanna powershots's, i guess he was pissed. BUt i felt great killing instinct which was like MH, and the hate like never u met before.
20mins are past, i cooled myself, 2shots of JD were empty, i didnt notice when i drink it.
I thought, cool i should start play my game, not hide behind tower. He is not that scary, in fact he is inferior to me.
I saw his items that time, i thought damn we wont kill each other like that. I decided for push ! Im best at "push"when it comes to women, so myb it can work out in game too. (Who knew that time, that this experiment will work?)

...Next 5mins were battles of creeps, getting gold.....like the rich bastards....
I clicked on him, he is going for hex, im like MUAHAHA he will never have it!
Im still w/o boots, who cares, i guess he thought im noob- 30mins and no boots? how he travels?
It was decisive! I played my mind tricks with him, and suddenly my GOLD COURIER brought Radiance, the light which gave me courage to win!

Having radiance the gold the blight the omg items which burns people in my invenotry made me invicible....!
I thought i would gank, to suprise him, like a god damn IMBA TROLL. It worked, he backed from me, he ran away to fountain..... but it was too late, my creeps were radiating, and his were dead....Towers were like butter, soft and easy to penetrate with my.... well longsword, or was it broadsword?
FInally in 40mins of 100%concentrating my mind, I WON, i made him feel miserably, he never spoke of it..... pride warrior felt... i hope i wont never meet this sad fate.....
ANd then there was next round, but who cares about that, when I was the hero in my room (even tho no one watched or knew about it)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2013, 00:16 »
uther party tour next week, y/n?

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2013, 00:19 »
uther party tour next week, y/n?

when will be uther party tour?
maybe in next schedule we will make a uther party tour
noob :D

btw: how was dat new car ?:P
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2013, 17:33 »
make uther party tour ffs!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2013, 22:47 »
wtf admins, you promised me uther party tour wtf

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2013, 22:50 »
wtf admins, you promised me uther party tour wtf
We will...some time...some day .... :P
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2013, 14:07 »
you said this week, wtf admins

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2013, 16:14 »
i'm gonna make template for uther party ( and use that uther party special banner :D ).

PS: it may be noobish but i need to check first game for gamplay and other stuff cause it's quite unknown for me.

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2013, 17:41 »
next week make uther party tour !!  :)   or castle fight !
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2013, 17:54 »

8) :-*

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2013, 18:09 »
ey ey xmany come dota

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2013, 18:22 »
ey ey xmany come dota

busy nao bat later

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2013, 19:33 »
bat?

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2013, 19:35 »
guys cut the spam plz.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2013, 19:38 »
its chit-chat thread, is there something wrong with chit-chatting here?