Author Topic: National Racism at its finest  (Read 3443 times)

Offline eteck6ndan7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
National Racism at its finest
« on: September 09, 2012, 18:23 »
I'm a dota player since 2009 and im playing dota in eurobattle(pd.eu) since 2010. Im from Turkey(TR). And most lately all the rooms are named such sdem +1 no TR, Apem noob +2 no FUCKING TR,... and i find this very offensive. I think ppl who make such names should get banned because of national racism. I dont use mh and why should I?? its my right to join which room i want and %90 of the rooms are NO TR. People who do such things should get BANNED.

ALL TR PEOPLE IS NOT MH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Best regards

Offline Blast_from_past

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: National Racism at its finest
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 18:26 »
cr8 your own game then you wont get kicked.thats your only choise.and that isnt banable.

Offline eteck6ndan7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 18:31 »
I hate those brainless people... Most of the players in eurobattle is from TR. Just sayin its humiliating and childish. For example yesterday a fucking kid called Allah false god.. He doesnt even know God is equal to Allah in islam. retards, retards everywhere

Offline Blast_from_past

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 18:34 »
y that is sad but true.but as i said before you cant fight vs that,host your own games and hf.regardz

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 18:35 »
I agree that it sucks, but there's no rule about that and it's not bannable.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 18:41 »
whats a racism when I dont want to play with some1 else? If there is at least 80% chance that TR player will have MH (my own exp.) why should I to play against him? Itr may be also considered as racism (if i take it of your angle of view) when i see games like TRAPEM, TR apem +1, etc...
Since everybody is allowed to create a game why host should not be able to pick who he wants to play against?

Its like in democracy, minor group has to follow major group in other words, Its not our fault that most of TR players are using MH so "sadly" u will pay for it even if its not your fault.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 18:48 »
There's note in lobby rules:
The game owner chooses the players he will play with.

So he can set gn "AP", wait until it gets full and then kick all Turks and all ppl with less then 1600 PSR. Setting gn "AP 1600+ no TR" helps him to find ppl he is looking for much faster.

Signature by Rocka

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 18:50 »
Gogo report everyone who flames to your (our) race or religion, then perma ban, gn with no tr is understandable because most of tr players are mh, but i am also against "fucking tr" or "allah is fake (haşa)" Here's an example how people get perma-banned for flaming. http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,106634.msg367955.html#msg367955

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 18:58 »
I'm a dota player since 2009 and im playing dota in eurobattle(pd.eu) since 2010. Im from Turkey(TR). And most lately all the rooms are named such sdem +1 no TR, Apem noob +2 no FUCKING TR,... and i find this very offensive. I think ppl who make such names should get banned because of national racism. I dont use mh and why should I?? its my right to join which room i want and %90 of the rooms are NO TR. People who do such things should get BANNED.

Best regards

If thats offensive to you join only TR games. Then you can be sure most (if not everyone) has mh so it will be fair to everyone :)
Sorry do dissapoint you but most of TR players got mh, ruin game,leaves, flame, rage QQ so ppl dont want to play with them anymore.
People from turkey made this country such reputation, deal with it. Stop crying on forum because someone wrote "no fucking tr" because he prabobly got the reason to say that.
Deal with it B)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 19:38 »

Best regards

agree with you. that is national intolerance, you should report offensive things like this (no FUCKING TR) and that should be banable (Allah false god - if you have proof report guy who said this and he will get ban). i host almost every game when i want to play dota game (noTR games). in 10% of my games play some guy from TR. for me problem is not mh and maybe 10-20% turks who play in my games use some hack, but players from TR make problems in my games and me and other players was mad in that moment becouse that guy is tard. almost every time when i let TR player i have 80% chance to see that guy ruin game, flame, afk, or leave when he see that game is lost. we are from different culture, but why guys from TR must be smart guys and ruin games...

Spoiler for Hiden:

Best regards

If thats offensive to you join only TR games. Then you can be sure most (if not everyone) has mh so it will be fair to everyone :)
Sorry do dissapoint you but most of TR players got mh, ruin game,leaves, flame, rage QQ so ppl dont want to play with them anymore.
People from turkey made this country such reputation, deal with it. Stop crying on forum because someone wrote "no fucking tr" because he prabobly got the reason to say that.

TR have bad reputation but it's rly bad to see offensive game name who provoke people from 1 big country

Spoiler for Hiden:
Im sorry I dont want to start useless conversation, but isnt that some kinda of irony? TURKISH PEOPLE comming forum and crying people dont like them kicking from games and saying they dont want them in game. Im sorry but thats for my hilarious situation. 100% of irony
Deal with it B)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 19:43 »
It should be banned,i don't want to talk about reputation and countries since it's nationalism but let's say tr got 80% of game ruiners and other countries got 75% and they all say omg tr nubs ruin games.I agree you can kick anyone from game since you can't prove he/they didn't flame or owner doesn't like him etc. but using nationalism names like no tr,no fucking tr should be bannable as it doesn't differ from racism.Btw about TR games it is because people like speaking their own language.Astaroth it's like saying don't ban mhers because they can create another acc

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 19:59 »
I agree that gn including "no fucking TR" should be banned and I personally would ban it. But I won't ban guy who makes gn "... no TR". As I said it will help the host to get the ppl he is looking for faster. If he wouldn't put "no TR" in gn he would still kick all the Turks. And you still can say it is intolerance.

As long as we have the "The game owner chooses the players he will play with." rule, we won't ban ppl who choose the players.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 20:18 »
actually I like those who puts ''no TR '' in gn it wont wastes my time but other dont put that I join RD 1650+ for example he waits until full then types !f then kicks me cuz TR if u dont want TR put ''no TR''.Also I kick TR from my own games as well so they right yesterday I accidently joined(gn was Sd eu 1600+) game sentinel had 4 locked all was TR they had mh (it was 1600+ game and some of them had 1700 psr).So sadly my country likes cheating so thats why dont ever join ''Tr apem,Tr ap,Tr sd 1600+'' dont let TR play in ur games if u dont want ur game gets ruined  ;).Also not only we have also bad mouths almost %99 of in Tr games when they lose or flame they say things like ''motherf****,son of b**** ,f*** ur sister etc''ofc everyone says those but we say those more then anyone else.So its not racism IMO.But I agree with ''no fucking TR'' a bit racism.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 20:26 »
imo ban those who make TR only games also  thats racism

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline [TGF]Abaddon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 20:47 »