Author Topic: Can you make a new rule?  (Read 5948 times)

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can you make a new rule?
« on: August 18, 2012, 12:41 »
People who have bad start and he "suddenly" lose conection cant be unbaned anymore? Really its so obviuos they unplugged cos bad start and want to start another game ppl abuse this power and all mods get fouled, on unban req. 

Example http://176.9.26.177/forum/index.php/topic,110033.0.html He ruine this game, in  min. 3  centaur already dominate he die more  then he unplugged it's so obvious, you cant belive its a coincidence + 3 warns at his profile. Can you let mods to judge this if he is fouled or not?  Cos i pm lucky strike and the answer was sorry i doing my job, i appreciate but sounds like he has no power to stop this kind of abuse.
If i was mod ... really i dont unban this idiot. hi's fouling all comunyti.

And in all games 99% thirs a leaver.
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can you make a new rule?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:46 »
I see what u want here ,and I want it too ,but there's no way of proving whether some1 was unplugging the cable (so he could abuse the system and not count his score) or he was just DC ..... :-\
This guy posted a lot of unban req , he even asked my help (via PM) regarding his Proxy ...There are ppl who DC on purpose ,and ur right , that should be stopped ....but how ...???
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 12:54 »
Post Ban Request with proofs if you think he Plug.

When standing " Lagged out " , mods need to Unban users.

But soon everything will be different.

P.s when you have a problem with the mods, you must send a message to Head Mods.

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 13:11 »
Oh.. man proof what proof? maybe if im inside his house... there's not such a thing to demonstrate cos all games are different.

You can add an exception here on bad start and dont unban anymore cos its so obvious is not lagged out.

I don't blame any of ban unabn mod he's doing his job, and what to say at head mod? OMG, that mod unban a player !!...   I just want to all ppl  think about this bullshit and make somthing, i give you an ideea:

bad start=no unban. in this way you encuarage ppl to dont feed at begining cos afraid no unban anymore even if "lost conection" If really shit happen and lose conection for good and have a bad start too well, bad luck you stay banned.
If you keep continue this, ppl already learn this kind of trick and all games will be with leavers, who cares i get unbanned :)))

It's not about only this case on 10 games per day i meet at least one this kind of situation. If his situation it's changed is not warming me with anything i want this kind of abuse to be stopped now or latter.

Have fun !
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 13:19 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 13:15 »
I think this case is at least suspicious. He has been warned few times, that means his behavior is not best.
Personally, i wouldnt unban him.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 15:17 »
Well in this case IMO - it was rageplug but I know its hard to find out if yes or not

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 21:00 »
same shit... http://176.9.26.177/forum/index.php/topic,110082.0.html get rapped with 0-5 what a coincidence "power shit connection lost, " then unban in less 30 min.  +1 one warn profile, this is obvious many idiots abuse this, if you dont make somthing pd will be ruined.

the point is you all unban too easy, at least let them one day banned ffs.  Focus on mh-cker  reports and ban req take weeks to solve and unban section get done less one hour, something is wrong here.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 21:09 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 14:07 »
I think too there must be new rule about this like ''if player lost connection in first 8 minutes it should be counted as game ruin(people waits in lobby for 10 minutes or even more so he no right to plug or disconnect if he got bad internet then he should get better one )and if its power loss then buy UPS its not that expensive.Not only he ruins and plugs game but he also gets unbanned ...

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 14:10 »
I think too there must be new rule about this like ''if player lost connection in first 8 minutes it should be counted as game ruin(people waits in lobby for 10 minutes or even more so he no right to plug or disconnect if he got bad internet then he should get better one )and if its power loss then buy UPS its not that expensive.Not only he ruins and plugs game but he also gets unbanned ...
hahahahha....so apsurd ...Would U like to buy USP for all of them with a bad connection ?
Just lol mate ...just lol..
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 14:15 »
hahahahha....so apsurd ...Would U like to buy USP for all of them with a bad connection ?
its only 30 USD in my country it makes PC active for 1 hour which is more then enough for one game mostly.

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 14:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
its only 30 USD in my country it makes PC active for 1 hour which is more then enough for one game mostly.
The real fact is ...No matter what rule we bring ,and apply , and punish players if they don't obbey it ...There's always some1 who will be unsatisfied with it - There will always be some1 who will disagree ,and try (yet again) to change it ....
That's the bottom line ...

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 14:27 »
efko
I m not millioner not even rich, not even decent.(but not poor either)

Lucy
Ofc someone will disagree but if out of 100 people 99 of them likes it and other one not then he/she has no choice but obey.Don't u agree?

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 14:29 »
Lucy
Ofc someone will disagree but if out of 100 people 99 of them likes it and other one not then he/she has no choice but obey.Don't u agree?
I'm not Lucy :D
The thing is ,it won't be in that ratio of 99:1 ....it will always be ok on start ,and later (when it bores) it will be 99:1 to change it :)
That's why I said that it's pointless to talk about it ;)
cheers
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 14:57 by lucky..strike »

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 14:55 »
Ratio would be 50:50 since has unstable connection,a lot of disconnects because of isp restart,slip on a cable etc.
I would say ban him he has 0:4 even if he disconnected it's 99% he did it on purpose

Offline lucky..strike

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 15:01 »
Ratio would be 50:50 since has unstable connection,a lot of disconnects because of isp restart,slip on a cable etc.
True that ...;)
I would say ban him he has 0:4 even if he disconnected it's 99% he did it on purpose
It's too late now , but he won't do it twice ;)