Author Topic: Pro Players Play Ap  (Read 13497 times)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pro Players Play Ap
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 17:36 »
-ap mode at 09:00 CET

All joined players friendly saying: s.a. or ME BR NO KICK ME PRO

And vote which heros to pick will be:

1) Sniper (ofc)
2) Rikimaru (maybe Gondar?)
3) Traxex (quite sure that some player MUST HAD to pick in for now)
4) Slark, Mortred, Venge, Mirana
5) PRO Axe giving first blood with I'll ambush them between their towers, and I use element of suprise trick "wich it should always work" - ITS NOT BD HE SHOUTS! (meantime he waits for respawn near fountain, disapointed that THIS time it didnt worked out.)
6) Barathrum.
#) Techies has been pickes meanwhile... and already 2 players from his team apears on drop screen, kindly suggesting that they are refusing to play 4/5 from beginning.

Conclusion: 80% of times -ap games at 09:00 CET comming to end after 30mins or ealier.
Reasons:
- 30% of players has been kicked by vote becouse they see Warcraft3 game for their first time of their life.
- 30% of players has left voluntarily, lagged out, dropped, desynced, lost connection, lost power, lost consciousness, lost will to play (WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE... STILL -1 player and +1 more reason to !rmk)
- sentinels pwn scourge so badly that they are afraid to leave fountain area (exept techies - he still plants the bombs near powerup spaws).

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
  • Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 20:17 »
can i ask why do people like so much to play ap modes... this is my second topic about ap modes... pls if u are pro players do not play ap modes... i enter bnet and when i search for a game i can see only ap games, why do u like so much, maybe cuz u can get the best hero and go for stats? i dont know exactly but pls do not pub the game with PRO, it sucks... i just wish i was a bnet staff i would have banned ap mode for life :@

Why? Here's why:

Sometimes I may see some new build and I badly want to play with a certain hero...
And it's better to play -Ap and type -random, you get more gold, they don't, and that way I give advantage to noobs to outpick/outplay me! ^^
yeah i thought u might say exactly that thing... you play versus noobs!!! u dont play versus PRO players...see what i mean u put -ap deliberatly just to play vs some noobs who think they are very good with certain hero...that is why i mean why u play ap modes...
thank u i just made my theory clear :)

now i know how and why u call urself a pro :)
ty again

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 20:20 »
-ap mode at 09:00 CET

All joined players friendly saying: s.a. or ME BR NO KICK ME PRO

And vote which heros to pick will be:

1) Sniper (ofc)
2) Rikimaru (maybe Gondar?)
3) Traxex (quite sure that some player MUST HAD to pick in for now)
4) Slark, Mortred, Venge, Mirana
5) PRO Axe giving first blood with I'll ambush them between their towers, and I use element of suprise trick "wich it should always work" - ITS NOT BD HE SHOUTS! (meantime he waits for respawn near fountain, disapointed that THIS time it didnt worked out.)
6) Barathrum.
#) Techies has been pickes meanwhile... and already 2 players from his team apears on drop screen, kindly suggesting that they are refusing to play 4/5 from beginning.

Conclusion: 80% of times -ap games at 09:00 CET comming to end after 30mins or ealier.
Reasons:
- 30% of players has been kicked by vote becouse they see Warcraft3 game for their first time of their life.
- 30% of players has left voluntarily, lagged out, dropped, desynced, lost connection, lost power, lost consciousness, lost will to play (WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE... STILL -1 player and +1 more reason to !rmk)
- sentinels pwn scourge so badly that they are afraid to leave fountain area (exept techies - he still plants the bombs near powerup spaws).

OOOMMMMGGGG :))))))))) this is the best reply i have ever seen :)))) 100 % pure truth in what u said resor :D
from top to bottom that is exactly how it happends...
also u must put some players like elision who "realllllyyy " wants to test out some heros :))))))

i love number #) where techies still plants bombs xD
so hilarious...

this is the number 1 reply of all time !!

GOOD JOB RESOR... u have just been awarded 5 points from me...

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 20:24 »
At 11pm - am make Game with RD mode turn on timer and see how fast game will fill up
Then make game with ap mode and how check how fast it will fill up.

I even meet player who considered RD mode for noobs only.

rofl
i can answer
rd : takes about 7-8 minutes to get players and check for stats another 7-8 minutes maybe more...
ap: takes about 1-2 minutes to get players and check for stats about 0-20 seconds before !start command is issued :D

and yes i even met players (hosts) who put AP mode just because they know that way they wont w8 for to long :D

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2010, 01:51 »
AR is pro mode. End of story. But dm... now thats next lvl of pro. It is just beyond godlike.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2010, 08:29 »
ar noob mode . case closed    normal players plays cd/cm or atleast rd  other modes sux

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2010, 11:27 »
ar noob mode . case closed    normal players plays cd/cm or atleast rd  other modes sux

Lol and logic behind that statement is????

Ar means you can play with everything that is given to you. I even allways type -random on ap (im not pro im a risc taker :)) As for cm or cd, its same as rd, only it takes 10 mins before game starts, and you will allways see same team everytime you play. BORING!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2010, 11:42 »
Cm or Cd is about strategy , outpicking your enemy , support , carries , tanks . Different roles. Esseniton of Dota. And Ar is - hoooooooooray i got trax lets pwn nubs.

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2010, 12:49 »
and on cm there is no way that someone will pick trax????

and who cares about tactic when on PD.eu most ppl play for stats and not for team.

Yes cm is true dota team game but most of the time someone leaves cause he didnt get SF and someone else did. Also on 87,3% hosts pick Potm for their selfs. So thats a true team play.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2010, 15:27 »
On CM captains decide what to pick. Trax can be picked of course , but only in certain situations.

and CM is not for random pubbers who as u said will leave after lack of SF.

Offline Canin

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2010, 15:37 »
On CM captains decide what to pick. Trax can be picked of course , but only in certain situations.

and CM is not for random pubbers who as u said will leave after lack of SF.

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 13:59 »
AR is pro mode. End of story. But dm... now thats next lvl of pro. It is just beyond godlike.
I agree 100%

cd and cm is the same mode... and it is just like sd or rd, you get to pick heroes... real pros play with what they are given and own with random heroes not with picks like i want ursa, sven, tauren..they are always picked and the sole strategy is get more stuns then the other team..
Ar is made that way so that both teams will be balanced in some manner... i can`t think of any examples right now but in 90% cases it is very balanced. the key is the way the players play their hero...

Offline Z0Di4C

• Retired Moderator
  • Lets Put a Smile on That Face !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 17:51 »
...ar and sd (and mby ap) are totally imbalanced modes ! IMO they are only for fun/when ur rly borred...tbh i stll prefer some randomness when i play so i usualy play rd nowadays...

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2010, 08:48 »
Cm, sd, and rd are the only good modes.

Offline keyser

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 22:31 »
-ap is not pro mode? And u know what REAL professionals (no we are not pros even though u think u are) played before -cm mode?