Author Topic: Pro Players Play Ap  (Read 13584 times)

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
Re: Pro Players Play Ap
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 03:38 »
today on ar mode our team got ezalor , enchantress , enigma , pugna and dazzle while enemies had

MAGINA <------- all fucking int heros pwned by him k ?  , sand king , akasha , tauren chieftain and  slark so  which team had more chanses to win that game ?  thats why only noobs play ar sd and crapy modes like that

cm/cd/rd/ap  for skilled players nothing else 
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=10740  check this link, this is what we picked on sd mode, they all laughed at me for picking silencer against magina...but... if we start the same teams again did u think we would have won?? i masacred them with silencer, 1 on 1 agains ursa, viper on all of them...i even fought agains 2 at the same time and yet we won
is it immposible?? think again before u write anything
PRO players that play ap are not PRO`s...
u must be proud by killing some random noobs who was autoattacking on creeps

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline _serdel

• _serdel@eurobattle.net
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 11:05 »

Yeah because obviously all dota tournaments are rd sd and ar as opposed to cm and ap ^^

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
  • Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 13:49 »
today on ar mode our team got ezalor , enchantress , enigma , pugna and dazzle while enemies had

MAGINA <------- all fucking int heros pwned by him k ?  , sand king , akasha , tauren chieftain and  slark so  which team had more chanses to win that game ?  thats why only noobs play ar sd and crapy modes like that

cm/cd/rd/ap  for skilled players nothing else 
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=10740  check this link, this is what we picked on sd mode, they all laughed at me for picking silencer against magina...but... if we start the same teams again did u think we would have won?? i masacred them with silencer, 1 on 1 agains ursa, viper on all of them...i even fought agains 2 at the same time and yet we won
is it immposible?? think again before u write anything
u must be proud by killing some random noobs who was autoattacking on creeps
not exactly but their stats did not say they were noobs...

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 13:52 »
p.s.
another example

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=18679

5 range: 1 agi, 4 int... team: silecner, sniper, panda(inteligence panda not pandaren :D ) , lina, obsidian (repicked from dazzle) 4melee 1 range: enemy team: treant, centaur, clockwerk, bristleback and chen...
imposible to win? yet we did, it was a close game but we emerged victorious..
so ppl pls stop playing that stupid ap game, at least dont call ur selfs pros for playing it...

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 06:06 »
hahahahaha
fatality i saw you play .. you are a not even 1/100 of a pro, and yet you sit here arguing about what REAL PROS ! ( such as yourself XD ) play ...

... besides that NO COMMENT . just ignore him and people like him.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:08 by Deathfiend »

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 10:46 »
hahahahaha
fatality i saw you play .. you are a not even 1/100 of a pro, and yet you sit here arguing about what REAL PROS ! ( such as yourself XD ) play ...

Deathfiend we glad that some 100% PRO told to us something about FatalityMk

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22 »
hahahahaha

Deathfiend we glad that some 100% PRO told to us something about FatalityMk

Hhahahah yea glad u cleared that out . Deathfiend GOSu  ;D

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 11:45 »
saw the replays
btw heroes dont win the game , but people playin it.

Congratz

btw Ursa >>>> Silencer

zzz

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 14:16 »
XD well im also glad two nobodies said that ! amazing.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 18:41 »
In 90% of games team play won. But I choose every my pick careful  and look not to have misspick (unless I pick 1st - rd mode).

Offline Polak_PL

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 10:40 »
ar or ap, i dont care, i just -random and its ok:)

Offline Richard Hero

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 18:12 »
with -ar you get chaos and inbalance, thats why i dont prefer it . with -ap and -cm u get to build a team, put some thought and strategy into it and have a nice and smooth game
you may call me Dick

aka BigDickHero

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 01:51 »
hahahahaha

omg i missed out on this topic :D now i am seeing it lool man u are so funny.. now i would be glad, i mean reeeeeally glad if i play agains u anytime soon so u can see if i am pro or 1/100 of pro as u say it xD and true team play is what counts 90% of games and like deathfiends stats i see that 50/100 games of his he did not give any team play at all :D that is why u lose so much and the other half of wins i say those are of beating poor noobs or semipros with bad begining... so really man first see if u are to be measured anywhere near pro status then u can say if others are pros or now... omg this was so funny i even had tears on my eyes :D thx man for cheering me up :D

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 18:41 »
hahahahaha

omg i missed out on this topic :D now i am seeing it lool man u are so funny.. now i would be glad, i mean reeeeeally glad if i play agains u anytime soon so u can see if i am pro or 1/100 of pro as u say it xD and true team play is what counts 90% of games and like deathfiends stats i see that 50/100 games of his he did not give any team play at all :D that is why u lose so much and the other half of wins i say those are of beating poor noobs or semipros with bad begining... so really man first see if u are to be measured anywhere near pro status then u can say if others are pros or now... omg this was so funny i even had tears on my eyes :D thx man for cheering me up :D

i have no desire to teamplay with noobs, i just end up dying cause i expect my team to be as fast as i am (i forget im playing with "playforstatsplayers"), "players" that go b till i get red hp on some and die .. happened a thousand times, so excuse my STATS sir ... but i guarantee you that those STATS show ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about how someone plays, and i think i proved that to you in some games today .. but i guarantee you that was absolutely nothing .. stick around and ill show you the real deal ..
thats all for now

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 19:59 »
You wanna try playing with me sometime Deathfiend?

If u fail i flame you just like i do most others.

Stats don't mean shit unless you can take care of yourself with any hero and farm/deny/harass.