Author Topic: Wath u think about DuB-STEP?!  (Read 15276 times)

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wath u think about DuB-STEP?!
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2012, 18:16 »
What do you think about Dubstep?*

I don't think about dubstep.

Offline Step_Up

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2012, 18:59 »
go kill yourself, filthy liar

Im not EMO , srry .

I know that you are not emo (lol that shit is too old) u cant be emo, cuz you are tard.

Are u a girl ?

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2012, 20:56 »

Im not EMO , srry .

I know that you are not emo (lol that shit is too old) u cant be emo, cuz you are tard.

Are u a girl ?

no, and even if i am girl i wont do cyber sex with internet duMBstep freak so no no no no no
Jedva cekam poskupljenje mesa, da za kurac kupim mercedesa.

Offline Step_Up

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2012, 13:21 »

Im not EMO , srry .

Are u a girl ?

no, and even if i am girl i wont do cyber sex with internet duMBstep freak so no no no no no

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2012, 14:38 »
yea feed me :))

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2012, 19:42 »

Im not EMO , srry .

Are u a girl ?

headshot yourself asap
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 19:47 by RoxXan »

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 22:52 »
omg roxxan my friend what is wrong with you :D i hate rap,pop,trance but still love some songs of all music genre,  ok i agree that most of dubstep music sux but cmon some dubstep artist deserve respect for me its Feed Me

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 22:56 »
omg roxxan my friend what is wrong with you :D i hate rap,pop,trance but still love some songs of all music genre,  ok i agree that most of dubstep music sux but cmon some dubstep artist deserve respect for me its Feed Me

You lost in my eyes  :'( :'(  :P
Deal with it B)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 00:20 »

hahahah friend i only counted music genres :) i listen mostly rock and metal music but like i said i love to hear some songs of all music genres :)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 00:58 »

hahahah friend i only counted music genres :) i listen mostly rock and metal music but like i said i love to hear some songs of all music genres :)

Your sin has been forgiven successfully xD
Deal with it B)

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
  • Aye!”„Fight and you may die. Run and you will live
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Troll Producer Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2012, 01:38 »
dubstep is like taking a shit and not cleaning ur ass with toilet paper in positive way coz u think later u are filthy.
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 19:01 »
dubstep is like taking a shit and not cleaning ur ass with toilet paper in positive way coz u think later u are filthy.

my slave aka fart0zzo just pwned u all, u bunch of newbies xD

Offline Step_Up

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 19:54 »
u still mad ? :D

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2012, 17:41 »

Tell us pls,pls,pls how do you know that? :))

Spoiler for Hiden:
Experience? :D

Anyways here is a nice clip :)

Spoiler for Hiden:

and this song is kinda interesting and reminds me of simple times, it's like from an old video game ;D ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2012, 18:51 »
As for me , i dont really like it , but i can listen to it with NP. But i am not hater of it , i respect other people liking what they want. I just dont like  the idea that someone is using distorted noises as sound , but i figured out that it has it energy when i was DJing on my friends party , he is Dubstep fan , so when i plaid it for him, they were freaking out ( on MDMA . but it doesnt change the fact that dub has its own power in it ) .

I always think this way : Good music is good music if it has its originality and flow (and some few more things ), genre doesnt matter. And i honestly think , people who spit music based on genres and spam youtube ,OMG HOW U CAN LISTEN TO THIS CRAP , SKRILEX RULZ , are idiots and any other comment of that type are made by idiots who know shit about music.

For example ,i hated house music , because there were lots of commercial fucks who think downloading same samples over and over again , edit them in EQ , and using shitty vocals with reverbing to the max is all that matters and i found my self lsitening only to Psy Trance and normal Trance. Then i listened to few DNB , Progressive House and Techno tracks , and changed my mind and understood the whole point.Now i listen to whole bunch of different house , techno and etc styles and people who know me , always said that i have good taste , and i can judge people what they like most - one of reasons i started wth Djing.

From my exp , best tracks are the ones who dont have more then 30 , 000  views on youtube , because those tracks can be only be found by right people ( not saying that some songs with 30 000 000 are crap )

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 19:00 by Belvedere »