Author Topic: rules  (Read 8136 times)

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

Re: rules
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 22:31 »
y i dint watch the replay but u can farm neutrals whole game and its not bannable:
few examples:
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,96984.msg331690.html#msg331690
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,104727.msg361411.html#msg361411

If he farms all the game than yes it's banable , cause it is like being 4 vs 5 .

At this cases all replay has to bee wached , which wants some mins to deal with .

But you can judge by lvl's or items etc .

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 23:11 »
y i dint watch the replay but u can farm neutrals whole game and its not bannable:
few examples:
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,96984.msg331690.html#msg331690
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,104727.msg361411.html#msg361411

everybody here knows that NS is OP playa here like no other but his behavior lately isnt so exemplary imho.
"not giving a fuck" bout pub players/games and yet throwing bans all over the place on a team which won, intentional leaving the games (even tho reason is noble) without bans(glitch which never occured to me or anyone).I wont touch into a forum bans from last week,and propaganda which occured with it..
He is No.1 here and u Matador look like troublesome player,but i think he took toooo big bite here...
cheers

Well greed, I'll be completely honest here:

I joined that pub game while i waited for test game , and I went mid with cent (I know, not so usual, but i often play it in IHRL also and it works :D) , then ursa tried to be smartass and went with me mid to screw my game. Later on, i was beyond godlike even though he screwd my early game, so i decided to give him back by stealing his aegis cause only thing he did in that game was farming = aegis for him useless. Ofc not to mention that he ignored me on start of game. Ok i got over all of it , but later opposite team started to kill us ,and ursa was ignoring us , didnt want to come nor help. He just farmed. Later he took divine , and lost it in few min , so he made our game even more harder. That game should have ended in 25th min or so, but cause of him it lasted 60+min. I really had to leave since 10 people waited for me in IHRL-tg, Rockafella can confirm it.

38:31   
iskompleksirani (Allies)
can we finish?

38:34   
iskompleksirani (Allies)
got a test game to organise

I got no clue why i wasnt autobanned. This is like my first pub game after a while and i doubt I'll play again for a while. I didnt want to ban this guy even though he did something bannable, but this topic showed me his true side , flaming me after all - just epic. He had to QQ in public about some guy who told him 'I will ban you if you dont start playing with us".

Many people know me good here and know i believe in 2nd chance, and if he apologized I'd unban him right away. But his arrogant behavior here and in IHRL test game a while ago where he rage left , made me do my job as ban/unban mod once again.

Throwing bans all over place ? Dont think so. I didnt ban a user for a while . I wont even mention last week with kalius etc cause its whole different story.

Anyway, I believe I explained all, except that 'glitch' about me not getting autobanned, cause i cant explain it since its a bug. Anyway, just for the record :

Spoiler for Hiden:
#1258757   29-07-2012 23:06:03   BAN   eurobattle   night^^stalker banned iskompleksirani for 7 days.

Regards

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 23:14 by NiGhT^^StAlKeR »
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 23:47 »
It's pub games that's true, but still in there should be shown some wisdom and respect for other random people who join  your team and somehow link you for this lets say 1 hour.

Refusing to play, by farming woods all game long, what's more, losing divine which can change the result of the game I would assume as a purpose game ruining imo.

If some1 go mid, he is mostly responsible for the win/lose of his team.
This ursa didn't show any arguments on the beginning of the game , also later on.
And defacto stalker were trying to lead a team for a victory.

I joined that pub game while i waited for test game , and I went mid with cent (I know, not so usual, but i often play it in IHRL also and it works )

U are cocky because bronhi had 2 cs @ 10 min pudge mid NP.

And few words to you, el_matador, honestly, it seems you are looking for some kind of attention, creating random "?????" topics, acting like a child in previous game, then arguing and searching for some kind of arguments to argue with staff.
Are you somehow connected with 2200+ kalish?

Now, eat me.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 23:50 »
I joined that pub game while i waited for test game , and I went mid with cent (I know, not so usual, but i often play it in IHRL also and it works )

U are cocky because bronhi had 2 cs @ 10 min pudge mid NP.

No no , i really play it sometimes solo mid, not only vs bronhi :D

WoDotA 8)

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 23:51 »
if this was a pub game then it kinda sucks if you banned him.. i mean it's a pub everyone goes farming in woods you could votekick him.

If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 23:52 »
if this was a pub game then it kinda sucks if you banned him.. i mean it's a pub everyone goes farming in woods you could votekick him.

If a guy refuses to help team, basically ignores whole game, i consider it as game ruin since he is making us lose.
WoDotA 8)

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 23:55 »

If a guy refuses to help team, basically ignores whole game, i consider it as game ruin since he is making us lose.

but you never know what the impact can be if he would go back he might have died. if he tried to farm he might have won the game later.

it always sucks when someone is farming the whole game. thats why i always tipe votekick when we get 2 sides. i tell the oposit team go kick him its over  you lost anyways but this tard didn't hlep us a bit.

in most cases they jsut type !yes cause its over...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 00:01 »
I think i said upper that it ain't game ruin if you see a noob camping with ancient,it is banable if the guy is pro and doing it on purpose.
samir there is a difference between those who got heroes like lycan which when they leave the forest(they don't need to leave till 20 min np) have 2 divines boots armlet heart and buriza(if they are noobs they return with almost nothing)
Still if someone says omg i go forest and then whine etc that is banable

Btw there is something related with the movie i watched with this eat me i rofled :D

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 00:24 »
this is the best dota player here...ban  who farm all game than at the end WIns the game n for himself leaves the game....the rules says that u must have more than 1 hour free when u join a game...n banning me means that u are a pussy...why dont send a ban request like all do? n dont join pub game but instead go "HATE REAL LIFE"...

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 00:34 »
Eh b/u mods and admins should post ban requests also?And then solve them?If you count lobby time he had 1h
You never admit that you're wrong if you don't like to hear opinions or make some arguments against it don't post

Andi

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 09:21 »
this topic doesnt need for many comments.just see the end of game.NiGhT^^StAlKeR left the game and his team won 4 vs 5.who ruined the game,NiGhT^^StAlKeR or el_matador and muuunem???i think NiGhT^^StAlKeR i hater bcs he banned them on topic and not to ban notifications or ban requests.another thing,who cares for a week ban or for your ban that u make to your acc but for abuse in pub game.u can do this later with other players,saying to them "im better centaur of PD" and later leaves.

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4259631/rdeu1600-1

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 10:34 »
andi why do you bother replying to this topic, your posts are complete bullshit
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Andi

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 11:24 »
andi why do you bother replying to this topic, your posts are complete bullshit

for u are bullshits but i dont post them to read u but others.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 15:14 »
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ANDI=MATADOR Same IP > Same person  ;D  ;D  ;D

Man i think you just pwned yourself with this, no one agrees with you so you make another account and support yourself? Ahahahahahahahahahah

Epic :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile