Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
rules
« on: July 29, 2012, 20:53 »
i have 2 questions pls

1. all admins can ban or just ban n unban admins?
2.its a gameruin to farm?
thanks

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rules
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 20:56 »
1.i wont answer to this
2.if its pub,it is not gameruin

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 20:57 »
2.what means this???

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 21:00 »
i mean if u played in ihrl yes,it is gameruin but if u played a public game on playdota bot it is not.or at least is not bannable.

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 21:01 »
ty man ur the best..

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 21:09 »
Actually it can be considered as game ruin

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 21:12 »
cant farm naix,lycan,syla,furi etc etc?
Actually it can be considered as game ruin
its a subjective or objective judge??

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 21:17 »
man they can do whatever they want. half of mods play games even if they are banned.

farming woods is not considerate as game ruin as far as i know but they can do whatever they want.

sometimes they say read rules but there is nothing that covers that rule. so they just say it is some sort of ruining / or cheating...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 21:18 »
man they can do whatever they want. half of mods play games even if they are banned.

farming woods is not considerate as game ruin as far as i know but they can do whatever they want.

sometimes they say read rules but there is nothing that covers that rule. so they just say it is some sort of ruining / or cheating...
total agree..but not all admins...some admins do care about the rules n the game...

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 21:20 »
You got a lot of examples were people got banned for farming.It differs from one case to another.If you're playing good for example and you are with furi all day in woods you can get banned.If you play noob games none will ban you for farming.Anyway you won't get unban you could simply ask night stalker or apologize to him but instead you chose the other way

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 21:21 »

total agree..but not all admins...some admins do care about the rules n the game...

i saw that ihrl has "better" rules so i guess you ban will stay...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 21:24 »
7. Player must not ruin the game by:
      -Refusing to play
      -Intentionally Feeding
      -Sabotaging Teammates
      -Mass-selling, hiding, destroying own items is considered as game ruining.
      -Exposing own or ally items (couriers aswell) for the enemy in purpouse is considered as game ruining.

this is all.

Offline MATADOR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 21:27 »
fuck night-stalker

go n ban me if u want..
You got a lot of examples were people got banned for farming.It differs from one case to another.If you're playing good for example and you are with furi all day in woods you can get banned.If you play noob games none will ban you for farming.Anyway you won't get unban you could simply ask night stalker or apologize to him but instead you chose the other way
i know that u "ADMINS" can do want u want...

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 22:23 »
ppl that are instaff that can ban people are ban & unban mods and head mods and all on top of them

hack mod can't ban , they post on priv area ( request ) and ban mods check them and decide .

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 22:25 »
y i dint watch the replay but u can farm neutrals whole game and its not bannable:
few examples:
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,96984.msg331690.html#msg331690
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,104727.msg361411.html#msg361411

everybody here knows that NS is OP playa here like no other but his behavior lately isnt so exemplary imho.
"not giving a fuck" bout pub players/games and yet throwing bans all over the place on a team which won, intentional leaving the games (even tho reason is noble) without bans(glitch which never occured to me or anyone).I wont touch into a forum bans from last week,and propaganda which occured with it..
He is No.1 here and u Matador look like troublesome player,but i think he took toooo big bite here...
cheers
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :