Author Topic: Isn't this lame?  (Read 3270 times)

Offline .mK.Ris.

• Topic Author
  • U can try,But u can't WIN !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Isn't this lame?
« on: July 24, 2012, 18:43 »

There kalius how he beg for karma +  and he is beg for support.. :/ kinda poor.
Second Status: Pussy's give me karmaon forum ,these haters killed me. :D Hahahaha GG xD

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Isn't this lame?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 19:07 »

There kalius how he beg for karma +  and he is beg for support.. :/ kinda poor.
Second Status: Pussy's give me karmaon forum ,these haters killed me. :D Hahahaha GG xD

LOL, just pathetic

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 20:37 »
n1

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
  • Aye!”„Fight and you may die. Run and you will live
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Troll Producer Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 21:18 »
FU FOR LOCKING I WAS WRITING MEGA EGO ESSAY, plz dont lock it its good topic good drama and i can laugh how pub ladder number 1 got 1cm than above average in his country e-penis.

Why ihrl exist? I can tell you son of dota!

There was a time when nightstalker was playing 1year with dota ai and improving his sf,  meanwhile, then sometimes ocassionaly coming to pd nolifing one two three four straight days, sometimes raped by polish mammed stack with omnicali or w.e and then bump he number1.
Oh wait thats different story xd

IHRL like in ancient greek is the sanctum of ovirateus of lominuse ae thru ogodolo.  It means basically,
I play a fuckin bog game when i ride the one with kalius on his name
Yes thats the pussy name, when i call on his wannabe fame
He is smart, like the fuckin piggy fart
When i see his post, i got nerdgams toast
And then i shout he is the ONE to get raped in the valley of bart's art!

It went a little extreme, neverthless, my dear kalius i hope u still not offended and still reading my very happy post.

Let me give a little facts about ur best post so far in this forum and showing very good understanding about dota, community here and also i must say U are my saviour AND IM NOT THINKIN IM ALONE IN THIS UNDERSTANDING OF PRINCIPLES OF WORLD. YES MY MY MOSES SPLIT THE RIVER OF THE FALLEN, SHOW ME THE PATH TO ROSHAN AND BECOME LEGENDARY COUPLE OF IMORTAL LIFE WHICH WILL CIRCLE FOR ALL ETERNITY (btw fuck my little cousin, she fucked my world with TWILIGHT, IT FUCKS MY HEAD.)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ok lets go 1 2 3 we are electric!
Ihrl was is and will be great idea, i admit... But the reality is something else... ITS MORE AWESOME than initial idea

IHRL TOOK many players who began to play LOL, DOTA2, also there is dotalicius, taking a lot of players from from cd 2000 pro.

If this continue it is likely that my life will turn off, just like whitney houston's, people will simple move to real place , the one where it is scary to play, to find and make a friend.

When I create a lowbob game, I need about 20 minutes to start (and i am the only1 who is making 2000+ game) MAN WE ARE IN FUCKIN 2012 year make myb fuckin 2012 games plz., as I heard the same thing happening to my friend's games if not worse, just missing players. FUCK THEY ARE NINJAS. HIDEEEEEEEEEE

Now i start wondering(plz dont fuckin think too much coz u will overheat), why ihrl exist anyway? just want to discuss about, no hard feelings.

OK i got ur new post with changes it looks much better dont u think guys???

Now i will answer to you !
IF u see a frog what do u do? do u play with it or u run?

Ok im fuckin psychic i know u read it now, OFC U FUCKIN RUN.

Yes thats the same wall u trying to build or create (choose) to dont aknowledge something which is out of ur hands, making trying to look bad worse worst velika worst. Worstest. Life is not like u cant go wild with imagination (only in bart chicks btw hello fans). When u didnt touch it u cant feel it, u cant say how it is, what is there, whats going on etc, u need to learn this. U say ihrl pub noobs, but how many did u interact with?? Who fuckin cares about psr man what the fuck am i reading. Some are low mid some mid some high skilled players. We have fun u have in cd w.e psr, ok i got it but why u bring and creating topic when u have 0 knowldege 0 iq in subject matter, we all saw how u got raped with facts w/o having ur replies just some underage roar bites w/e who doesnt affect even noob najtmar or voja or fuckin combo of their profiles. 
Start respecting people and u will get respect back if u want it child of game. Go enjoy dota peace bro.
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 21:31 »
Why so mad? Raging like this you make even less sense than him.

Nothing personal, though I expect you flame me pointlessly now. I can logically defend my statements. Without piggy farts, caps or other annoying things.

Spoiler for Hiden:
INB4 locked / deleted

E: oh, fix spoiler, it looked more organised with it.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
  • Aye!”„Fight and you may die. Run and you will live
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Troll Producer Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 21:35 »
nononononono divide!

my post means same shit like he means to any of us here Xd
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Facemelt0r

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28 »
FU FOR LOCKING I WAS WRITING MEGA EGO ESSAY, plz dont lock it its good topic good drama and i can laugh how pub ladder number 1 got 1cm than above average in his country e-penis.

There was a time when nightstalker was playing 1year with dota ai and improving his sf,  meanwhile, then sometimes ocassionaly coming to pd nolifing one two three four straight days, sometimes raped by polish mammed stack with omnicali or w.e and then bump he number1.

IHRL like in ancient greek is the sanctum of ovirateus of lominuse ae thru ogodolo.  It means basically,

It went a little extreme, neverthless, my dear kalius i hope u still not offended and still reading my very happy post.

Let me give a little facts about ur best post so far in this forum and showing very good understanding about dota, community here and also i must say U are my saviour AND IM NOT THINKIN IM ALONE IN THIS UNDERSTANDING OF PRINCIPLES OF WORLD. YES MY MY MOSES SPLIT THE RIVER OF THE FALLEN, SHOW ME THE PATH TO ROSHAN AND BECOME LEGENDARY COUPLE OF IMORTAL LIFE WHICH WILL CIRCLE FOR ALL ETERNITY (btw fuck my little cousin, she fucked my world with TWILIGHT, IT FUCKS MY HEAD.)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ihrl was is and will be great idea, i admit... But the reality is something else... ITS MORE AWESOME than initial idea

IHRL TOOK many players who began to play LOL, DOTA2, also there is dotalicius, taking a lot of players from from cd 2000 pro.

If this continue it is likely that my life will turn off, just like whitney houston's, people will simple move to real place , the one where it is scary to play, to find and make a friend.

When I create a lowbob game, I need about 20 minutes to start (and i am the only1 who is making 2000+ game) MAN WE ARE IN FUCKIN 2012 year make myb fuckin 2012 games plz., as I heard the same thing happening to my friend's games if not worse, just missing players. FUCK THEY ARE NINJAS. HIDEEEEEEEEEE

Now i start wondering(plz dont fuckin think too much coz u will overheat), why ihrl exist anyway? just want to discuss about, no hard feelings.

Yes thats the same wall u trying to build or create (choose) to dont aknowledge something which is out of ur hands, making trying to look bad worse worst velika worst. Worstest. Life is not like u cant go wild with imagination (only in bart chicks btw hello fans). When u didnt touch it u cant feel it, u cant say how it is, what is there, whats going on etc, u need to learn this. U say ihrl pub noobs, but how many did u interact with?? Who fuckin cares about psr man what the fuck am i reading. Some are low mid some mid some high skilled players. We have fun u have in cd w.e psr, ok i got it but why u bring and creating topic when u have 0 knowldege 0 iq in subject matter, we all saw how u got raped with facts w/o having ur replies just some underage roar bites w/e who doesnt affect even noob najtmar or voja or fuckin combo of their profiles. 
Start respecting people and u will get respect back if u want it child of game. Go enjoy dota peace bro.

I'm too lazy  :D

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 02:54 »
This kalius proves over and over how retarded he is lol
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 03:06 »

Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm too lazy  :D
hahahhahahahahahahaha +100  ;D

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 08:52 »
Hm, i really dont care what that guy is doing on his FB profile...
Im not aware what he said about IHRL, but as I see, he doesnt play it, so its natural that he is saying trash
about it. This is what we people do usually ^^

Just wanted to say, that im often bored and I have watched some of his replays and must say, that even
if he is the one with most PSR, he cant be compared to Stalker. And ofc, he cant be compared to many other top players.

Therefore , his top PSR means nothing imo.

peace

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 11:20 »
he's losing every 2nd game^^

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 12:36 »
Hey kalish, i just met you and this is crazy, but you are whining too much, so gtfo maybe? xD

btw

and 1 more wise message to this kalish

get a life bro

this will happen to u soon imo

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:44 by RoxXan »
Jedva cekam poskupljenje mesa, da za kurac kupim mercedesa.

Offline [Jesus.pwned.u]

• chess for thinkin, dota for reactin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 15:11 »

well if it is a full item build lvl 25 slark and you are solo: RUUUUUUUN
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 16:28 »
i said it before, still no1 care ..