Author Topic: pd.eu / ihrl replay best of  (Read 5202 times)

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
pd.eu / ihrl replay best of
« on: July 12, 2012, 21:16 »
well... im like 3/10 in photoshop and even less in sonny vegas,fraps and similar progams.. but.. my brother returned, and I didnt saw him like 10 years and he is like GOD of making videos(now), I asked him, and he promissed to geif me help.so, I have some ideas and some material, but ofc i need you help and actions/ganks/anything funny-pro or w/e to make some good vid. mybe il suck,but il try to do my best.

general idea is to make smtng liek wodota weekly(read:monthly)

pls give links with rep.time(and ofc some small descrp what happ) and il try to do my best.
contribute to this vid and community. TX
regards
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pd.eu / ihrl replay best of
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 21:29 »
as far as i know there is a topic in ihrl  smt about imba games&replays...

go search a bit in ihrl and you will find good replays with replay time..
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 03:30 »
Good luck with that. I hope you pown.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 13:07 by eXtraQuality »
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
  • Aye!”„Fight and you may die. Run and you will live
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Troll Producer Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:32 »
well... im like 3/10 in photoshop and even less in sonny vegas,fraps and similar progams.. but.. my brother returned, and I didnt saw him like 10 years and he is like GOD of making videos(now), I asked him, and he promissed to geif me help.so, I have some ideas and some material, but ofc i need you help and actions/ganks/anything funny-pro or w/e to make some good vid. mybe il suck,but il try to do my best.

general idea is to make smtng liek wodota weekly(read:monthly)

pls give links with rep.time(and ofc some small descrp what happ) and il try to do my best.
contribute to this vid and community. TX
regards

first show what u learnt from brother, then make some intro to show u can do it and myb people will spam u with replays.
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 22:39 »
lol bart has no replay so he is acting like judge man :P

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] Troll Producer Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 00:38 »
sure " i dont have" like u xD
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 01:02 »
i started tracking come good moves from my games,so il post smtng in a month.. if ppls liek it they will post some good actions. if no then i gues no is a no-no
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 22:51 »
sure " i dont have" like u xD

at least i'm not judging ... :P

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18 »
i will post whenever i see smth worth mentioning

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 15:17 »
i didnt judge, just gave advice..... u want something from some1 but u cant give smth promising in return.....sure it will atract lots of people.

gl greed in movie.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 20:29 »
gl greed in movie.

you know how much time this takes when u are almost 100% nab.. :D
ty, il try
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:32 by G___R___E___E___D »

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 23:06 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4205854/arpros1700-2-2

from min 12 replay time, upper sentinel tower me (alchemist) went in side woods cause of the tower and sentinel team just started tping andd my buddy (sven) made triple kill solo in side woods
Edit: if u gonna use this in ur video, put his nick [Jesus.pwned.u]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 00:27 by shpura »

Offline [Jesus.pwned.u]

• chess for thinkin, dota for reactin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 19:38 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4205854/arpros1700-2-2

from min 12 replay time, upper sentinel tower me (alchemist) went in side woods cause of the tower and sentinel team just started tping andd my buddy (sven) made triple kill solo in side woods
Edit: if u gonna use this in ur video, put his nick [Jesus.pwned.u]

theres 1 scene that might be better in that game: im running home (exetremenly low hp) with akasha and furion tp's full and ends up dead in 1.5 seconds.

in that same game after team fight in sentinels woods mort was running away from me and went into neutrals. i just attacked centaur (neutral) and cleave killed her :D that way i dealed 60% pure dmg cleave and wasnt able to miss, also neutrals attacked me instead of her... soon ill modify this post with replay times
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 15:43 »
no need to.. i saved that game. il work on it

Offline Bart0zzo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 21:13 »
go work on ihrl vol1 and show it to rocka myb he will like it :P and u will be new one to take care of those volumes :P