Author Topic: !BAN pls  (Read 787 times)

Offline Proslark.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!BAN pls
« on: February 22, 2016, 20:38 »
 1 Proslark.
2 rebelleking
3. I mid I went man benımle same iPd by entering the same room , we fight as long as moods get outside the mid geldı kastır not attırdım so I FeedLiner itself but my yes, I 'm guilty , but he MIDs not come to the game would not bole I mıddeyk that was base

4.1 time.

6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5892037

Offline Zicke

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !BAN pls
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 18:52 »
Nice English. hahahaha

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 19:33 »
hahahhahhahaha

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 22:01 »
05:36    Mighty_Jung    [All]    muslim pig
All I can see is that..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 18:02 »
I'll translate it for you guys from my point of view.

Akasha came mid and he didn't like that because he wanted mid. This part where he says "I'm guilty" is because he feeded intentionally after they couldn't come to agreement who is mid. After that they kicked him via !votekick.

proslark. !banned 4 days + 2 warns
[Game ruining/Intentional feeding]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..