Author Topic: Ban Request!  (Read 227 times)

Offline fehjdfgy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request!
« on: February 23, 2016, 22:14 »
1)  ko3
2)  krasiwa.  &  kanzaplas
3)  cheating / intentional feeding / stats abusing
4)  Bane was the game host, in lobby he locked pugna in the oposite team.
     00:22   Krasiwa.   !lock kan
      21:18   KaNzApLAs   [All]   ajde poizzz
      21:22   KaNzApLAs   [All]   idam domati
      21:24                      [All]   KaNzApLAs has left the game voluntarily, KaNzApLAs was autobanned.
      21:24                      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.
5)  They r friends, pugna started dying almost emediately, mirana noticed that they r locked and told us. When they ganged pugna, mira used ulti to hide pugna, but pugna didnt escape and stayed into them (he was invis and could escape) and died.
     •Pugna was died 10 times for 20 min.    Host+pugna stats abuse playing VS to feed.
     •Pugna also left the game at min 21:24.
6)  http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5892520

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 18:14 »
At first I thought this is abuse but after watching and reading whole chat I decided not to ban them.

krasiwa. killed him 2 times (out of 10 deaths). He wanted to play vs him, but I don't think this was for stats abusing. Pugna was noob and his stats both before and after reset are bad. Also kanzaplas was taunting in MKD language both in lobby and in game that he will win vs krasiwa. (classic noob talk - I'm better than you)

its true they are friends (they said that in lobby) but I couldn't find any real abuse here. I will keep an eye on these accounts however, if you notice any further possible abuses from them feel free to report.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..